Heightmaxxing at 17.5

P

Pasha5

Iron
was 1.65(5'5) at 13 and at 14 was 1.80(5'11) and now I'm 17.5 at 18.3(6'0) . my father is 1.93(6'4).
I did a test cycle for 3 months at 17 years old and did a good pct and now I have been taking arimidex for 2 months because of an unexpected gyno(start) and it disappeared.

Do I have a chance growing taller? I heard that arimidex can lower estrogen levels that are closing my growth plates.
and if I do have a chance how can I maximize it. Should I buy hgh?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
was 1.65(5'5) at 13 and at 14 was 1.80(5'11) and now I'm 17.5 at 18.3(6'0) . my father is 1.93(6'4).
I did a test cycle for 3 months at 17 years old and did a good pct and now I have been taking arimidex for 2 months because of an unexpected gyno(start) and it disappeared.

Do I have a chance growing taller? I heard that arimidex can lower estrogen levels that are closing my growth plates.
Very unlikely. What dose of test were you on? Do you happen to know what your levels were? and what did you PCT with?

Very unlikely. What dose of test were you on? Do you happen to know what your levels were? and what did you PCT with?
started with 250mg first 4 weeks and uped to 500mg
started pct 2 weeks after the cycle
used :
20 mg every day of Tamoxifen for 4 weeks
50 mg every day of Clomid for 4 weeks
1 cc of hcg(5000iu) for 2 first weeks 0.2 cc every Monday and Thursday.

and i did only bloods of PRL which was 20ng/ml 2 month ago and i started taking Arimidex and about to do another bloods of PRL
btw the arimidex isn't prescribed.

how much did you grow in 1 year, from 16.5 to 17.5

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
probably fucked yourself closing your growth plates with all that test and HCG.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, here, m0ss26 and 1 other person
used :

and i did only bloods of PRL which was 20ng/ml 2 month ago and i started taking Arimidex and about to do another bloods of PRL
You would have closed your plates from the tamoxifen specifically, extremely unlikely that your plates are open.

should have heightmaxed then taken that cycle jfl its over

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
probably fucked yourself closing your growth plates with all that test and HCG.
He would have closed his plates with the clomid and tamoxifen. Those are both serms which directly modify the estrogen receptors in tissues that would include his growth plates. Direct quote from Leo "Dont ever take nolvadex [brand name of tamoxifen] if you want to grow taller because it will close your growth plates"

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Songe
  • +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater and m0ss26
He would have closed his plates with the clomid and tamoxifen. Those are both serms which directly modify the estrogen receptors in tissues that would include his growth plates. Direct quote from Leo "Dont ever take nolvadex [brand name of tamoxifen] if you want to grow taller because it will close your growth plates"
i was wondering if a serm would affect growth plates as well. good to know.

if i’m recalling correctly i remember seeing some studies on a positive effect on adult height in teens treated with tamoxifen. haven’t looked into the studies though. not long enough during pct though.

Last edited:
if i’m recalling correctly i remember seeing some studies on a positive effect on adult height in teens treated with tamoxifen. haven’t looked into the studies though. not long enough during pct though.
I might have gotten it mixed up with clomid, its one of the two.

if i took arimidex with it for 2 last weeks of the pct?

how much did you grow in 1 year, from 16.5 to 17.5
Nothing I think I grew like 1.5-2 cm in the last few months, but i dont really know if it happened in the last 3 months or before because i havent checked for a while.

c your growth plates

have you taken aromatase inhibitors while being on test?
If not they are 100% closed, gyno shows - do an x-ray to make sure before heightmaxxing 4 nothing

If not they are 100% closed, gyno shows - do an x-ray to make sure before heightmaxxing 4 nothing
but how can i ask for an xray? I did spinal xray but idk where to see the results.
and i took but like for 4 weeks only.

used :

brother normally SERMS like tamoxifen rapidly close growth plates
I would check what age your dad stopped growing mine graduated 6'3 and was 6'6 at 24
thus I was 6'2 at 18 recently grew to 6'5 at 19
check if your growth plates are closed by getting a wrist xray done if you kept estrogen under control you may be fine but the SERM coulda fucked you completely

brother normally SERMS like tamoxifen rapidly close growth plates
I would check what age your dad stopped growing mine graduated 6'3 and was 6'6 at 24
thus I was 6'2 at 18 recently grew to 6'5 at 19
check if your growth plates are closed by getting a wrist xray done if you kept estrogen under control you may be fine but the SERM coulda fucked you completely
my father stopped growing at 20-19. How can I get a wrist x-ray?
and what if blast hgh lolw?

my father stopped growing at 20-19. How can I get a wrist x-ray?
and what if blast hgh lolw?
hgh does not give results that quick normally however some posts describe growing 2 inches in a year but most of the time thats due to an hgh deficiency I personally was on a cycle of 400 testosterone weekly and 200 masteron weekly while keeping my e2 in the 20-50 range before I grew to 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
hgh does not give results that quick normally however some posts describe growing 2 inches in a year but most of the time thats due to an hgh deficiency I personally was on a cycle of 400 testosterone weekly and 200 masteron weekly while keeping my e2 in the 20-50 range before I grew to 6'5
I havent grew since 8th grade and now im at 12th grade and maybe grew an inch and idk if I just never noticed it or i really grew and if i should heightmaxx because i really wanna get like to 6'3

I havent grew since 8th grade and now im at 12th grade and maybe grew an inch and idk if I just never noticed it or i really grew and if i should heightmaxx because i really wanna get like to 6'3
Honestly bro go to the docter ask to get an xray of your wrist to check if your plates are closed if not pray if you rly wanna try fate then look up all the heightmaxxing threads on here I would advise against nuking your estrogen though as it could cause osteoporosis in the future or whatever its called

Honestly bro go to the docter ask to get an xray of your wrist to check if your plates are closed if not pray if you rly wanna try fate then look up all the heightmaxxing threads on here I would advise against nuking your estrogen though as it could cause osteoporosis in the future or whatever its called
Doctors in my area are assholes and they need an explantion to xray and i dont really have a valid reason to get xray because checking if my growthplates are still open is a "waste" for them.

E2 of 20-50 will close plates

Doctors in my area are assholes and they need an explantion to xray and i dont really have a valid reason to get xray because checking if my growthplates are still open is a "waste" for them.
Ive encountered the same issue, actually got kicked out of a radiologists office for trying to get my bone age checked.

E2 of 20-50 will close plates
While no research has been done into the closure of male growth plates in regard to e2 all female studies show they are nowhere near closing until the e2 spikes to about 100-300 before going back down to regular levels
also I have consistently kept my e2 roughly 52 and my plates are still open

While no research has been done into the closure of male growth plates in regard to e2 all female studies show they are nowhere near closing until the e2 spikes to about 100-300 before going back down to regular levels
also I have consistently kept my e2 roughly 52 and my plates are still open
Thats absolutely absurd, your specific case evidence doesnt prove anything. At no point in a healthy boy/mans life is his estrodiol at 100-300 unless he is using lots of gear. Look at any tanner stage estradiol ranges for adolescent boys, at the same time we observe plate closure begin, the tanner stage range is around 20-50 ( pg/ml ). Based on all my research about 10 pg/ml is a safe range to avoid plate closure.

Thats absolutely absurd, your specific case evidence doesnt prove anything. At no point in a healthy boy/mans life is his estrodiol at 100-300 unless he is using lots of gear. Look at any tanner stage estradiol ranges for adolescent boys, at the same time we observe plate closure begin, the tanner stage range is around 20-50 ( pg/ml ). Based on all my research about 10 pg/ml is a safe range to avoid plate closure.
brother im using gear so maybe that explains my specific case but there is a big difference in us telling people that "20-50 induces growth plates closure" when in reality it is the amount where growth plate closure CAN happen the only e2 level that INDUCES growth plate closure is close to 100 in literally all studies keeping your e2 in the 10 range for an extremely long time has heavy side effects like an extremely high chance osteoporosis in the future

I dont disagree plates can close at the normal healthy range what im saying is it wont start the closure of your growth plates it will simply keep you growing long as your body would normally keeping it on the lower end while allowing prepubescent growth can only be done to a certain amount for a certain amount of time till major issues begin

Thats just common sense to say keeping your e2 levels in a normal range unmanipulated will result in you growing as you normally would. If you want to actually delay your growth plate closure, you have to reduce estrodiol and ideally by a lot.
In reality it is the amount where growth plate closure CAN happen the only e2 level that INDUCES growth plate closure is close to 100
Thats a total fallacy. Growth plates will begin to close in tanner stage 4-5 where E2 levels can be as low as 20 pg/ml. Please fact check your claims before you spread misinformation on here.

Stop spreading retarded information. Tamoxifen will not close your growth plates, its lowers down E2 which will only increase your growth plates lifespan. If you make dumbass claims, send studies. Tiktokcels have ruined this place

Stop spreading retarded information. Tamoxifen will not close your growth plates, its lowers down E2 which will only increase your growth plates lifespan. If you make dumbass claims, send studies. Tiktokcels have ruined this place
I might have gotten tamoxifen and clomid mixed up. One of them pretty much rapidly fuses plates. Apologies if I got them mixed up. Not spreading misinformation in fact im debunking the misinformation of some other people on here. I agree people are ruining this forum by not doing proper research.

Edit: There is conflicting research on Tamoxifen, I was not entirely wrong in saying that however I had probably been thinking of clomid, which I can say does close plates. Tamoxifen on the other hand, in rat studies, causes immediate growth arrest and plate closure, however in some other bone studies supposedly acts as an estrogen antagonist, so its unclear.

Last edited:
Thats just common sense to say keeping your e2 levels in a normal range unmanipulated will result in you growing as you normally would. If you want to actually delay your growth plate closure, you have to reduce estrodiol and ideally by a lot.

Thats a total fallacy. Growth plates will begin to close in tanner stage 4-5 where E2 levels can be as low as 20 pg/ml. Please fact check your claims before you spread misinformation on here.
what you are saying makes zero sense and a fallacy is a type of debate no-no not just someone being "wrong" the idea growth plates close during tanner stage 4-5 makes no sense considering its an average including those whos growth plates closed during stage 2-3 and those whos growth plates didn't close even at tanner stage 5 you have no evidence you are just speaking of averages based on puberty something different people experience in different times so to claim for absolute certain growth plates will begin to close during tanner stages 4-5 we actually see many cases in the same studies showing HIGH estrogen results in closing of growth plates (no study from a reputable source has ever came out and claimed normal levels of estrogen result in the absolute fusing of growth plates) that most people with a natural antagonist receptor to estrogen still grow despite having a full beard and shit.

TLDR:tanner stages are not an accurate measurement of growth plate closure neither is e2 unless it is HIGH not regular HIGH when every variable is in the normal range different people still grow till different ages that's why its called a fucking average not an absolute fact

sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/ (high estrogen in relation to growth plates closure not regular amounts)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4098010/ (same as first study)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/growth-plate (how growth plates actually work and how difficult it actually is to stunt growth where GH and T3 play a much bigger impact than e2)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...also regulates human bone,boys and girls (34). (further proof regular to low regular levels of estrogen participate in growth spurts)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9300203/ (estrogen acts as the vehicle for growth spurts however low e2 still does result in taller stature with extremely bad side effects)

also here is evidence that a lack of both test and e2 result in quite literally a 1 inch gain

what you are saying makes zero sense and a fallacy is a type of debate no-no not just someone being "wrong" the idea growth plates close during tanner stage 4-5 makes no sense considering its an average including those whos growth plates closed during stage 2-3 and those whos growth plates didn't close even at tanner stage 5 you have no evidence you are just speaking of averages based on puberty something different people experience in different times so to claim for absolute certain growth plates will begin to close during tanner stages 4-5 we actually see many cases in the same studies showing HIGH estrogen results in closing of growth plates (no study from a reputable source has ever came out and claimed normal levels of estrogen result in the absolute fusing of growth plates) that most people with a natural antagonist receptor to estrogen still grow despite having a full beard and shit.

TLDR:tanner stages are not an accurate measurement of growth plate closure neither is e2 unless it is HIGH not regular HIGH when every variable is in the normal range different people still grow till different ages that's why its called a fucking average not an absolute fact

sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/ (high estrogen in relation to growth plates closure not regular amounts)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/growth-plate (how growth plates actually work and how difficult it actually is to stunt growth where GH and T3 play a much bigger impact than e2)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/#:~:text=Estrogen also regulates human bone,boys and girls (34). (further proof regular to low regular levels of estrogen participate in growth spurts)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9300203/ (estrogen acts as the vehicle for growth spurts however low e2 still does result in taller stature with extremely bad side effects)
in the ISS studies majority of the kids turn out fine and do not have osteoporosis. it’s only a few that so have osteoporosis and it’s not a statistically significant amount. 1-2 years of AI treatment is typically safe with no long term side effects. granted there are measures taken to mitigate side effects in the studies, such as daily d3 and calcium supplementation. LOWERING estrogen in SIGNIFICANT amounts always results in a slower rate of growth plate closure.

also here is evidence that a lack of both test and e2 result in quite literally a 1 inch gain
lol can’t even read your own study correctly. a “modest 5cm (2inch)” increase in adult height. why? because they had low T levels which resulted in lower E levels. growth plates remained open longer.

sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC34445/#:~:text=Estrogen also regulates human bone,boys and girls (34). (further proof regular to low regular levels of estrogen participate in growth spurts)
Gonna spend a decent amount of time debunking this in my comment, so when you realize your wrong, at least fucking admit it instead of wasting more time.

Debunking Your Studies
If you actually bothered to read the studies you sent me instead of just copy and pasting the first five results off google, you would realize the following

1-2. The first study and second study you sent me were conducted on FEMALE RABBITS. Your claim is that these studies showed high estrogen is what closes growth plates and not regular amounts. The growth plates of female rabbits are not the same as that of male humans, but lets just pretend they are. Nothing about that study shows that only high estrogen causes growth plate fusion. They injected rabbits with some amount of estrodiol ( I say some amount because we have no way to know how much that amount is in comparison to humans specifically adolescent males. That amount could be high or normal for those rabbits, we dont know )

3. Third study - Your claim is that this article shows how difficult it is to fuse growth plates. Not even once in that entire fucking article does it mention anything about growth plate fusion. You absolute fucking idiot.

4. This is the same fucking study you used for both one and two, done on female rabbits. Your claim is that low to regular levels of estrogen participate in growth. NOBODY is saying otherwise. Of course anyone with open growth plates can exhibit growth. Nobody is claiming that regular levels of estrogen somehow inhibit growth. They simply contribute to eventual growth plate closure and full arrest of growth. Plus in the study you sent, the rabbits growth rate rapidly declines as they are given (according to your claim) "low to normal" levels of estrodiol relative to adolescent boys. So your just proving yourself wrong with that study.

5. This isnt even a study just an abstract, however just like you and this article claim said, low E2 results in taller stature, just further proving my point.

6. A comment you later posted with a new study on children with hypogonadism who experience short stature. Your claim is that a lack of testosterone and estrodiol results in short stature. Im not sure if your trying to insinuate that low estrogen causes short stature (that would be absolutely retarded to insinuate that, and disproven by your article #5). Not really sure what your point is here. Hypogonadism is a dysfunction of the male gonads, so these are kids who have delayed and recessed puberty, of course they are going to have short stature as they will be on the low end for every hormone responsible for growth. Doesnt prove anything, nice try trying to twist the study to your narrative. You dont even know what hypogonadism is.

Proving My Point

Im going to establish some very basic things to prove my point.

1. We know that the growth plates of men close around the end of puberty, around 18-25 depending on which growth plates and other factors, thats a basic fucking fact.

2. We know that estrodiol of normal pubescent males is 10-40 pg/ml depending on age/tanner stage. Average adult male is 10-50 pg/ml.

So its basic fucking logic from there on. No adolescent male has estrodiol levels of 100 pg/ml, and all normal adolescent males eventually experience growth plate closure. Thats all there is to it. Males have estrodiol between 10-50 pg/ml throughout their life, males experience growth plate closure. Its that fucking simple. Never argue with me again you low iq faggot. If you dont believe my claim about estrodiol levels just look at this actually legitimate study and you will realize that estrodiol levels well below 50 pg/ml are very normal during late stages of puberty and cause plate closure. If you try and reply to this with some more bullshit, just know im not even gonna read it because I dont have the time.

You low IQ faggots are ruining this forum because of your inability to do basic research before spreading misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
lol can’t even read your own study correctly. a “modest 5cm (2inch)” increase in adult height. why? because they had low T levels which resulted in lower E levels. growth plates remained open longer.
mb i was typing in the dark meant to type 2 i imagine you are short or something because 2 inches is literally nothing lol

Gonna spend a decent amount of time debunking this in my comment, so when you realize your wrong, at least fucking admit it instead of wasting more time.

Debunking Your Studies
If you actually bothered to read the studies you sent me instead of just copy and pasting the first five results off google, you would realize the following

1-2. The first study and second study you sent me were conducted on FEMALE RABBITS. Your claim is that these studies showed high estrogen is what closes growth plates and not regular amounts. The growth plates of female rabbits are not the same as that of male humans, but lets just pretend they are. Nothing about that study shows that only high estrogen causes growth plate fusion. They injected rabbits with some amount of estrodiol ( I say some amount because we have no way to know how much that amount is in comparison to humans specifically adolescent males. That amount could be high or normal for those rabbits, we dont know )

3. Third study - Your claim is that this article shows how difficult it is to fuse growth plates. Not even once in that entire fucking article does it mention anything about growth plate fusion. You absolute fucking idiot.

4. This is the same fucking study you used for both one and two, done on female rabbits. Your claim is that low to regular levels of estrogen participate in growth. NOBODY is saying otherwise. Of course anyone with open growth plates can exhibit growth. Nobody is claiming that regular levels of estrogen somehow inhibit growth. They simply contribute to eventual growth plate closure and full arrest of growth. Plus in the study you sent, the rabbits growth rate rapidly declines as they are given (according to your claim) "low to normal" levels of estrodiol relative to adolescent boys. So your just proving yourself wrong with that study.

5. This isnt even a study just an abstract, however just like you and this article claim said, low E2 results in taller stature, just further proving my point.

6. A comment you later posted with a new study on children with hypogonadism who experience short stature. Your claim is that a lack of testosterone and estrodiol results in short stature. Im not sure if your trying to insinuate that low estrogen causes short stature (that would be absolutely retarded to insinuate that, and disproven by your article #5). Not really sure what your point is here. Hypogonadism is a dysfunction of the male gonads, so these are kids who have delayed and recessed puberty, of course they are going to have short stature as they will be on the low end for every hormone responsible for growth. Doesnt prove anything, nice try trying to twist the study to your narrative. You dont even know what hypogonadism is.

Proving My Point

Im going to establish some very basic things to prove my point.

1. We know that the growth plates of men close around the end of puberty, around 18-25 depending on which growth plates and other factors, thats a basic fucking fact.

2. We know that estrodiol of normal pubescent males is 10-40 pg/ml depending on age/tanner stage. Average adult male is 10-50 pg/ml.

So its basic fucking logic from there on. No adolescent male has estrodiol levels of 100 pg/ml, and all normal adolescent males eventually experience growth plate closure. Thats all there is to it. Males have estrodiol between 10-50 pg/ml throughout their life, males experience growth plate closure. Its that fucking simple. Never argue with me again you low iq faggot. If you dont believe my claim about estrodiol levels just look at this actually legitimate study and you will realize that estrodiol levels well below 50 pg/ml are very normal during late stages of puberty and cause plate closure. If you try and reply to this with some more bullshit, just know im not even gonna read it because I dont have the time.

You low IQ faggots are ruining this forum because of your inability to do basic research before spreading misinformation.

holy shit you are a fucking retard I was assuming my basic comments would allow you to get the gist guess I would have to write a paragraph for each but I'm not doing that so how about this

I am 6'5 at 19 just grew from 6'2-3 ish at 18 with an e2 of 52 I have not gotten my growth plates checked but I will be within the next 3 months when they come back completely open (which they absolutely fucking will both my brothers and father grew to their late 20's) then you will see how much of a fucking retard you are

also the estrogen used in rabbits is an extremely high amount in comparison to body weight 70 μg(microgram)/kg estradiol cypionate which in comparison a normal human male has 2e-5 up to 5e-5 which means per kg of weight of the rabbit they dosed over the average of a normal man

the reason I brought this up was to show there is no actual proof a regular amount of e2 will immediately result in growth plates starting to close simply that normally when plates close e2 is in a normal to high range it seems you think having regular e2 levels which make your growth plates start to close immediately which you have no evidence to back that up all regular range means is your body grows and ceases to grow at the rate it normally would

holy shit you are a fucking retard I was assuming my basic comments would allow you to get the gist guess I would have to write a paragraph for each but I'm not doing that so how about this

I am 6'5 at 19 just grew from 6'2-3 ish at 18 with an e2 of 52 I have not gotten my growth plates checked but I will be within the next 3 months when they come back completely open (which they absolutely fucking will both my brothers and father grew to their late 20's) then you will see how much of a fucking retard you are

also the estrogen used in rabbits is an extremely high amount in comparison to body weight 70 μg(microgram)/kg estradiol cypionate which in comparison a normal human male has 2e-5 up to 5e-5 which means per kg of weight of the rabbit they dosed over the average of a normal man

the reason I brought this up was to show there is no actual proof a regular amount of e2 will immediately result in growth plates starting to close simply that normally when plates close e2 is in a normal to high range it seems you think having regular e2 levels which make your growth plates start to close immediately which you have no evidence to back that up all regular range means is your body grows and ceases to grow at the rate it normally would
Until you can disprove anything in my post, shut your fucking uneducated mouth.

A three month test cycle at 17 is fucking insane. I’m 17 too tho and im thinking about taking test (not nearly as crazy as your cycle tho) and I want to know if you saw any changes in your bone structure. Pm me if you can thanks bro

Ive encountered the same issue, actually got kicked out of a radiologists office for trying to get my bone age checked.
I have a picture of my spine is it enough?

A three month test cycle at 17 is fucking insane. I’m 17 too tho and im thinking about taking test (not nearly as crazy as your cycle tho) and I want to know if you saw any changes in your bone structure. Pm me if you can thanks bro
Tbh I dont see any changes but maybe my wrist got a little bigger

Until you can disprove anything in my post, shut your fucking uneducated mouth.
you have no proof you low iq retard have fun being a manlet despite trying everything you can though LMAOO

plates are closed boyo

3 months cycle 250 mg every week?

used :

how did you get gyno on Tamoxifen

cute avi

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4