Heightmaxxing. CJC is king hands down

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Doesn't matter if your on it for height or for muscle growth. CJC is the second most effective drug by a long shot. CJC with dac is the best option. If you want to mega save money injecting GHRP-2 in smaller doses 3+ times a day could help suffice but is probably just better to be used to make artificial spikes.

GHRH lasts around 7 minutes because of proteolytic cleavage. CJC-1295, a GHRH-derivative, lasts between 8-10 days from a SINGLE injection. Because its a GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogue), it maintains the natural pulsatile release patterns rather than injecting exogenous recombinant growth hormone. By maintaing the patterns it allows the bodies other systems to work in harmony with it, such as GHBP's (Growth Hormone Binding Proteins), GHBP's control/prevent side effects such as acromegaly by dictating the actions of GH, like IGFBP's dictate the actions of IGF-1. When you inject exogenous HGH, the body isnt "prepared" for its existence, therefore it does not provide sufficien GHBP's to control its actions, etc, and therefore you get random abnormal growth of organs and such because theres insufficient GHBP's to deliver the HGH to where its NEEDED, and instead it just binds to whatever receptors it comes across at random. This leads to acromegalic side effects more readily.

This is the same reason why mk677 is effective. While it'll only increase igf-1 levels by about 40% on 15-25mg doses it does so for a consistent 24 hours. It's not enough on it own though so it needs more thrown on top to get results. Fantastic base for any cycle imo though.
And tbh I wouldn't even reccomend GHRP-2 to create artificial peaks. Id go for L-dopa. I don't like the way Extra Chromosome dropped a bunch of supplement in his stack due to a lack of research. They raise HGH levels way too high to just drop them.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, berlin.1969, latino_ and 10 others
Chad never had to take none of that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YUZ, SuperDavidGangbang, AscendingHero and 6 others
Chad never had to take none of that shit
Chad naturally had higher IGF-1 levels. Also
Taking drugs to become Chad > staying high inhib cel

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186, gribsufer1, Jimmywrld999 and 4 others
I don’t think so buddy. Girls and boys have the same IGF-1 levels during puberty. Yet boys end up much taller than girls. What could be the reason?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
I don’t think so buddy. Girls and boys have the same IGF-1 levels during puberty. Yet boys end up much taller than girls. What could be the reason?
I'm sure there's multiple reasons. girls have more estrogen for example which makes their plates fuse earlier

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186 and didntreadlol
What about IGF1BP which binds to IGF1 when levels get too high? I advise you to learn how the insulin/igf1 pathway works and educate yourself properly before injecting stuff with a deluded expectation of your imagined result/consequence.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
how come me and knajjd have never been pictured together in the same room

how come knajjd and I have never been on a vc together

how come Knajjd and I are both manlet truecels?

really makes you think doesnt it
Because you didn't take drugs to bring your body to it's genetic limit during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Because you didn't take drugs to bring your body to it's genetic limit during puberty.
my dad was 5 foot 9 and i am 5 foot 11

still turbo manlet and rejected because of my height, but it wasnt because of puberty (its genetics)
Height is cope
dcoj5u2-c2621a6b-e707-4d11-b959-9fbf51d85167.png
6 foot 5 = jack black is master race

• +1
my dad was 5 foot 9 and i am 5 foot 11

still turbo manlet and rejected because of my height, but it wasnt because of puberty (its genetics)

6 foot 5 = jack black is master race
How tall was your mother?

• +1
Your liver creates IGF1 in the presence of growth hormone and insulin. Highly elevated levels of IGF1 are not possible unless you use some exogenous substances since you can't go for extended periods of time where your body is flooded with both insulin and growth hormone, and the fact that there are multiple IGF binding proteins that prevent IGF1 levels from getting out of hand. Also, your liver will only make so much IGF1 in the first place, unless you're injecting HGH, which in that case you'll put tons of stress on your liver and damage the binding proteins, corrupting their function.

Also, believing that more IGF1 means you'll grow taller for certain, is just a delusion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Your liver creates IGF1 in the presence of growth hormone and insulin. Highly elevated levels of IGF1 are not possible unless you use some exogenous substances since you can't go for extended periods of time where your body is flooded with both insulin and growth hormone, and the fact that there are multiple IGF binding proteins that prevent IGF1 levels from getting out of hand. Also, your liver will only make so much IGF1 in the first place, unless you're injecting HGH, which in that case you'll put tons of stress on your liver and damage the binding proteins, corrupting their function.

Also, believing that more IGF1 means you'll grow taller for certain, is just a delusion.
I never said you'd grow taller for certain. But you sure as hell have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are x3 times that of a normal person. Combine that with Flurbiprofen and K2 for bone growth and multivitamins to ensure you have no deficiencys, working out and stretching then bam. Your chances at growing have skyrocketed.
Obviously you'll need Aromasin too
Also I didn't mention bringing your IGF-1 levels to obsurd amounts. The higher it is the more likely you'll get cancer and more side effects you'll get. 600+ is ideal. With what I can afford I think I'll be able to achieve levels above 400 with HGH spikes throughout the day that could help raise IGF-1 levels temporarily in return. I'll obviously need a lot of blood tests too and diabetes is a huge risk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol, Chadelite and 1 other person
I never said you'd grow taller for certain. But you sure as hell have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are x3 times that of a normal person. Combine that with Flurbiprofen and K2 for bone growth and multivitamins to ensure you have no deficiencys, working out and stretching then bam. Your chances at growing have skyrocketed.
Also I didn't mention bringing your IGF-1 levels to obsurd amounts. The higher it is the more likely you'll get cancer and more side effects you'll get. 600+ is ideal. With what I can afford I think I'll be able to achieve levels above 400 with HGH spikes throughout the day that could help raise IGF-1 levels temporarily in return. I'll obviously need a lot of blood tests too and diabetes is a huge risk
Isn't IGF-1 levels at 18 normally 600 mg/dl for men? They still don't grow.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, AscendingHero, didntreadlol and 2 others
Get good nights sleep and eat frequently and in a surplus. Carbs before bed to make things more probable. The reason IGF-1 decreases during fasting but GH increases is because the liver needs insulin, GH and some glucose from within the liver (stored liver glycogen), to make the IGF-1. You can get your IGF-1 on the high end just by sleeping well (according to universal circadian rhythm). Get to sleep at around 22:45 ideally and sleep 8+ hours. Make sure your melatonin and cortisol are spiking at times they should (epitalon can help with this but you probably don't need it).

Optimising IGF-1 levels really is as simple as eating well and sleeping good. No diets or fasting, just a surplus with carbs included. Exercise daily too so you don't become an IGFFatcel.

I can vouch that not having mineral/vitamin deficiencies is a good thing. But flurbiprofen and vitamin K2 won't raise IGF-1, and if you think they'll help you grow taller regardless; then do what you want but that's just experimental stuff to me. There's no way of even slightly controlling any sort of heightmaxing process, because there is no method. But if you want to optimize natty IGF-1 levels without damaging your liver or misfolding the binding proteins and giving yourself problems you don't even know exist. Then Eating and exercising frequently with solid nights sleep and carbs before bed is the best you can do. I almost never give this type of diet, eating advice to anyone. But this is how you'll increase your natural IGF-1 significantly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero, didntreadlol and 4 others
Get good nights sleep and eat frequently and in a surplus. Carbs before bed to make things more probable. The reason IGF-1 decreases during fasting but GH increases is because the liver needs insulin, GH and some glucose from within the liver (stored liver glycogen), to make the IGF-1. You can get your IGF-1 on the high end just by sleeping well (according to universal circadian rhythm). Get to sleep at around 22:45 ideally and sleep 8+ hours. Make sure your melatonin and cortisol are spiking at times they should (epitalon can help with this but you probably don't need it).

Optimising IGF-1 levels really is as simple as eating well and sleeping good. No diets or fasting, just a surplus with carbs included. Exercise daily too so you don't become an IGFFatcel.

I can vouch that not having mineral/vitamin deficiencies is a good thing. But flurbiprofen and vitamin K2 won't raise IGF-1, and if you think they'll help you grow taller regardless; then do what you want but that's just experimental stuff to me. There's no way of even slightly controlling any sort of heightmaxing process, because there is no method. But if you want to optimize natty IGF-1 levels without damaging your liver or misfolding the binding proteins and giving yourself problems you don't even know exist. Then Eating and exercising frequently with solid nights sleep and carbs before bed is the best you can do. I almost never give this type of diet, eating advice to anyone. But this is how you'll increase your natural IGF-1 significantly.
K2 and flurbiprofen are for bone growth bro. I know they don't raise IGF-1 levels but your not getting any taller without bone growth. IGF-1 and increased bone growth just synergize together.
Isn't IGF-1 levels at 18 normally 600 mg/dl for men? They still don't grow.
No they're around 200 ng/ml
14-15 year olds can have levels nearly as high as 1000 ng/ml during a growth spurt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and didntreadlol
Legit taller people have a higher risk for cancer because of igf1
K2 and flurbiprofen are for bone growth bro. I know they don't raise IGF-1 levels but your not getting any taller without bone growth. IGF-1 and increased bone growth just synergize together.

No they're around 200 ng/no
14-15 year olds can have levels nearly as high as 1000 ng/ml during a growth spurt

Nah during puberty it’s prob max 600

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol, Chadelite and 2 others
We'll see if it works soon enough anyway. I have enough money to try a 2-3 month cycle. Obviously this isn't long enough to see big gains but it's enough to see if it'll work. I'll be getting blood tests every couple weeks during the cycle too so I'll probably be okay

• +1
They don't actually cause the bones to grow longer. And yeah I know they've nothing to do with IGF-1 and that was part of my point. Raising IGF-1 levels is a legit thing. Heightmaxing isn't a legit thing because it just isn't. But if you actively try to increase your HGH and IGF-1 levels before your plates grow, you might have a chance of growing taller than you otherwise would've. But you can never confirm that. It's clear that HGH and IGF-1 have some part to play in growth, that's undeniable. But the entire heightmaxing thing can't be figured out. The gene HMGA2 only shows a 0.3cm height difference between all variations of the same gene in different males. Environment is also another factor. We see shorter people in certain cultures, living different lifestyles. We see people who have tall parents grow up to be a lot shorter than both of them, or vice versa. That's 3 factors, out of possibly trillions of factors. HMGA2 is the only genetic factor we know of and it's impact is so small that it's negligable. No one knows the impact of HGH injections. We just know that HGH itself is a factor. Those deficient in it are shorter. Then people who inject bucketloads of it may be unhappy with their final height. They may have inadvertently boosted their growth but only minutely, or maybe they didn't change what they'd grow to be at all. But we can never find out if anything made any change as we only have 1 of our own being. Even if we had a clone of ourselves, making it possible to inject 1 with HGH and do nothing with the other. If the HGH clone grew taller, we couldn't attribute the height to the HGH injections because omni-present "ceteris paribas" is simply impossible. We can't ensure every factor in the entire world can be the same for both trial subjects. Even the airpressure could be a miniscule factor in determining final adult height. Almost anything can be a factor and pretty much nothing can be proved. Just trying to put some perspective on things. Please save your money on the K2 and Flurbiprofen unless you want to use them anyway for some other purpose. But believing that they'll do something that'll positively impact your height is just wasting your time, money and emotions. IGF-1 does enough for bone density anyways, as well as ensuring your not deficient in trace minerals and ensuring you have a high bone mineral density along with having enough usable NAD+. You can get a DEXA scan to check your bmd. Bone elongation is a mystery and it's unknown to what extent you can enhance elongation. Superphysiological HGH and IGF-1 levels through injecting BOTH during puberty leads to some positive effect, but it's not determinable that there will be elongation in your legs of spine and it's also not verifiable that you elongated your bones as you can't accurately predict what length your bones will be in the future, post-puberty.

This is my most honest, unbiased, "trying to not just call heightmaxing bullshit" explanation possible.

Nah during puberty it’s prob max 600

This shows you how to not get cancer, tumors, diabetes and dozens of other diseases.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, incel194012940, didntreadlol and 4 others
We'll see if it works soon enough anyway. I have enough money to try a 2-3 month cycle. Obviously this isn't long enough to see big gains but it's enough to see if it'll work. I'll be getting blood tests every couple weeks during the cycle too so I'll probably be okay
Whats your cycle and dosages?

• +1

But what exactly we should eat? Anything? Carbs before bed (dinner), what about breakfast, lunch and during the day? I’m 16 and I’m pretty sure I’ve stunted my growth, my dad is 5’11 and mogs the fuck out of me.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Chadelite
Anyone able to reccomend something else that could work?
I'll be on something like this:
CJC (ideal dosage not chosen yet)
MK677 10/15mg morning + night
Huperzine A

After some more research I'll also be adding in L-Dopa and other similar substances. These will be used 2-3 times during a day to temporarily increase levels. Will be dropped if side effects are too bad.

Aromasin 12.5mg daily to slow growth plates. Glucosamine and Chondroitin for methylation
Melatonin before bed to improve sleep and further lower estrogen.

Flurbiprofen and k2 to promote bone growth

Multivitamins to ensure I'm not deficient in anything
Will also be eating 3500/4000 cals a day to esnsure I have enough energy.

DHT gel to help promote masculine growth

Gym 4 times a week and stretching, some walking. (Sitting on your ass probably doesn't help you grow)

Might also add in a small testosterone source since testosterone spikes cause growth spurts. I'll only be able to use small amounts though since generally injecting T stunts growth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol and Chadelite
They don't actually cause the bones to grow longer. And yeah I know they've nothing to do with IGF-1 and that was part of my point. Raising IGF-1 levels is a legit thing. Heightmaxing isn't a legit thing because it just isn't. But if you actively try to increase your HGH and IGF-1 levels before your plates grow, you might have a chance of growing taller than you otherwise would've. But you can never confirm that. It's clear that HGH and IGF-1 have some part to play in growth, that's undeniable. But the entire heightmaxing thing can't be figured out. The gene HMGA2 only shows a 0.3cm height difference between all variations of the same gene in different males. Environment is also another factor. We see shorter people in certain cultures, living different lifestyles. We see people who have tall parents grow up to be a lot shorter than both of them, or vice versa. That's 3 factors, out of possibly trillions of factors. HMGA2 is the only genetic factor we know of and it's impact is so small that it's negligable. No one knows the impact of HGH injections. We just know that HGH itself is a factor. Those deficient in it are shorter. Then people who inject bucketloads of it may be unhappy with their final height. They may have inadvertently boosted their growth but only minutely, or maybe they didn't change what they'd grow to be at all. But we can never find out if anything made any change as we only have 1 of our own being. Even if we had a clone of ourselves, making it possible to inject 1 with HGH and do nothing with the other. If the HGH clone grew taller, we couldn't attribute the height to the HGH injections because omni-present "ceteris paribas" is simply impossible. We can't ensure every factor in the entire world can be the same for both trial subjects. Even the airpressure could be a miniscule factor in determining final adult height. Almost anything can be a factor and pretty much nothing can be proved. Just trying to put some perspective on things. Please save your money on the K2 and Flurbiprofen unless you want to use them anyway for some other purpose. But believing that they'll do something that'll positively impact your height is just wasting your time, money and emotions. IGF-1 does enough for bone density anyways, as well as ensuring your not deficient in trace minerals and ensuring you have a high bone mineral density along with having enough usable NAD+. You can get a DEXA scan to check your bmd. Bone elongation is a mystery and it's unknown to what extent you can enhance elongation. Superphysiological HGH and IGF-1 levels through injecting BOTH during puberty leads to some positive effect, but it's not determinable that there will be elongation in your legs of spine and it's also not verifiable that you elongated your bones as you can't accurately predict what length your bones will be in the future, post-puberty.

This is my most honest, unbiased, "trying to not just call heightmaxing bullshit" explanation possible.

View attachment 105195
This shows you how to not get cancer, tumors, diabetes and dozens of other diseases.
RE: HGH + IGF1 injections having a positive effect on bone elongation before epiphysial plates fusing. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do...e-levels-to-increase-height.18896/post-367314

Something both @Wincel and I could agree on because FACTS are FACTS. He's very pro heightmaxing and I'm the opposite. But facts are irrefutable.

Reason: Injecting superphysiological levels of HGH only would not high enough IGF levels due to the livers capacity to create IGF-1 past a biological point, and due to the IGFBPs binding to the IGF-1 that's made naturally anyways.

Anyone actually trying to heightmax should be injecting big doses of real HGH and IGF-1, and even then, don't get your hopes up, but you're giving yourself the largest known possibility of actually enhancing your height, which could be so negligable that it won't even make you grow 0.000000001cm taller than you would've already and you might not even grow the bones in your spine or legs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol, Chadelite and 2 others
First of all things I advise you to go to an endocrinologist to get a full hormonal panel check and then you should go see an orthopedist who takes an X-ray of your hips and determines on what risser sign you are (used for scoliosis patients, body grows from outside to inside, first hands and legs, spine is the last bone to stop growing).

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, middayshowers and JustTrynaGrow

View attachment 105195
Thanks for the response. And yeah there's a good chance none of this will work but the thing is I'll feel x10 times better knowing i at least tried then not trying this and then wondering if I'd have ever grown from it. That in itself makes trying this cycle worth it imo

• +1
Extra chromosome v2.0

• +1
But what exactly we should eat? Anything? Carbs before bed (dinner), what about breakfast, lunch and during the day? I’m 16 and I’m pretty sure I’ve stunted my growth, my dad is 5’11 and mogs the fuck out of me.
There's just no way at 16 you'll grow to your full potential from eating better. Eating better from a young age will allow you to grow to your max potential along with good sleep

• +1
Nobody can be anyway sure they stunted their growth because nobody can be sure what height they were going to grow to anyway. Most of pubertal growing is done from 12-14y10m and height growth stops almost completely at around 17-18. Most of the actual growth is done before puberty which is obvious. But 12-14y10m is when the rate of growth speeds up. The pre-pubertal growth can't be usurped. If you were always relatively taller than others your age and gender from early childhood. You'll likely be taller than them at adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol and her
There's just no way at 16 you'll grow to your full potential from eating better. Eating better from a young age will allow you to grow to your max potential along with good sleep
It doesn't hurt to try, right? Also, I'm pretty sure my dad was a late bloomer, so who knows what will happen to me.

• +1
Yes along with potentially near unlimited unknown factors which caused you to be proportionately taller than other guys your age at age 5-12 in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and JustTrynaGrow
Nobody can be anyway sure they stunted their growth because nobody can be sure what height they were going to grow to anyway. Most of pubertal growing is done from 12-14y10m and height growth stops almost completely at around 17-18. Most of the actual growth is done before puberty which is obvious. But 12-14y10m is when the rate of growth speeds up. The pre-pubertal growth can't be usurped. If you were always relatively taller than others your age and gender from early childhood. You'll likely be taller than them at adulthood.

I was taller than most people my age when I was a kid, but now everyone is taller than me?

• +1
It doesn't hurt to try, right? Also, I'm pretty sure my dad was a late bloomer, so who knows what will happen to me.
Don't be high inhib. At least try vit k2, mk677 And huperzine A along with working out, stretching, good sleep and diet

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Chadelite
Din red but high iq

If I was reading this 4 months ago I would've cared fuark

• +1
Din red but high iq

If I was reading this 4 months ago I would've cared fuark
What happened in the last 4 months?
That was around when EC posted his thread you know. You didn't try it then?

• +1
What happened in the last 4 months?
That was around when EC posted his thread you know. You didn't try it then?
I had a growth spurt since then and my plates have closed prematurely

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, RAITEIII and Newguyaround

Biggest spurt is actually right around age 15.

• +1
I had a growth spurt since then and my plates have closed prematurely
11-keto and DHT is still a potential option for frame

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadelite and Deleted member 2205
But what if I'm a late bloomer? My dad was a late bloomer. And as I said before, I was taller than most people my age when I was a kid, now everyone is taller than me, am I just unlucky?

• +1
Don't be high inhib. At least try vit k2, mk677 And huperzine A along with working out, stretching, good sleep and diet
All good man. Can't stress how important good sleep, frequent exercise, good diet, stretching etc is. When it comes to supplements and vitamins you really don't want to be taking too much because you can create other problems and a never ending string of new deficiencies, ratios that are out of order etc. I take K2 daily. Just one cap. Megadosing it will just make you run out of capsules faster.
But what if I'm a late bloomer? My dad was a late bloomer. And as I said before, I was taller than most people my age when I was a kid, now everyone is taller than me, am I just unlucky?
You could be an outlier or anomaly. Chances of that are low. And chances of having a freakish growth spurt which contradicts your entire height growth history is even more unlikely.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadelite, Newguyaround and 1 other person
You could be an outlier or anomaly. Chances of that are low. And chances of having a freakish growth spurt which contradicts your entire height growth history is even more unlikely.
True, I'll most likely stay the same height or maybe grow 1-2 inches and that's it, I guess. Well, there's nothing I can do, just accepting it.

But I'll take your advice and start eating like there's no tomorrow (just not sure what should I eat, but fuck it lol), getting lots of quality sleep, exercising daily and see what happens in the next years. Thanks bro.

• +1
I'll be sure to make a thread on this once I recieve all of the stuff to start my cycle. Hopefully I can order everything by the end of today

• +1
Anyone able to reccomend something else that could work?
I'll be on something like this:
CJC (ideal dosage not chosen yet)
MK677 10/15mg morning + night
Huperzine A

After some more research I'll also be adding in L-Dopa and other similar substances. These will be used 2-3 times during a day to temporarily increase levels. Will be dropped if side effects are too bad.

Aromasin 12.5mg daily to slow growth plates. Glucosamine and Chondroitin for methylation
Melatonin before bed to improve sleep and further lower estrogen.

Flurbiprofen and k2 to promote bone growth

Multivitamins to ensure I'm not deficient in anything
Will also be eating 3500/4000 cals a day to esnsure I have enough energy.

DHT gel to help promote masculine growth

Gym 4 times a week and stretching, some walking. (Sitting on your ass probably doesn't help you grow)

Might also add in a small testosterone source since testosterone spikes cause growth spurts. I'll only be able to use small amounts though since generally injecting T stunts growth.
Where do you get Flurbiprofen and dht gel. You might want to look into steroids

View attachment 105195
Tbh I would be happy if I get 1 inch out of mk677,hup a and aromasin. To bad all the studies are done on defeinceint children.. Once I get the aromasin I'll give a honest update (prob 4-6 month)to see if is cope or not. Really good read though.

I found some good reads about igf1 and height

In healthy individuals, serum levels of IGF-1 peak at puberty (mean level: 391 ng/ml, between the ages of 14–15 years)
supposedly our igf1 peaks when we are about to have a growth spurt somewhere around 14-15 as you said earlier.

The only study I found of recombination igf1 used to promote linear growth. The igf1 they use has a half life of under 20-30 min. It doubled the growth velocity in 1 year from 3-4.7 cm to 8-9.2 cm https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10461018?dopt=Abstract
Doses are pretty low considering there using something that can only last for 20-30 min. Also

I'll be sure to make a thread on this once I recieve all of the stuff to start my cycle. Hopefully I can order everything by the end of today
I'm also ordering heightmaxxing product(aromasin, hup a). Sometime this week or tday. I already started heightmaxxing with mk677 and grew somewhere around 0.4-0.5 inches(maybe less) but def grew. Hoping to get atleast 1 inch in adult height.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and JustTrynaGrow
Wall thread, chemical that cannot be generalized; only brag is missing, but besides, how tall are you, in centimeters OP, by any chance? Whatever anyways

• +1
Why do you think you have?

• +1
Wall thread, chemical that cannot be generalized; only brag is missing, but besides, how tall are you, in centimeters OP, by any chance? Whatever anyways
The upper half of 169cm

• +1
Why do you think you have?
Well, I didn't sleep well during puberty and before puberty, I'm skinny, so I didn't eat a lot. I did exercise quite a lot though. I also took accutane when I was 15, but I'm not sure if this stunted my growth.

• +1
Well, I didn't sleep well during puberty and before puberty, I'm skinny, so I didn't eat a lot. I did exercise quite a lot though. I also took accutane when I was 15, but I'm not sure if this stunted my growth.
I heard most of the GH released during sleep is done throughout the first 2-3 hours

but gh isn’t the only hormone relevant to growth

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, JustTrynaGrow and her
I heard most of the GH released during sleep is done throughout the first 2-3 hours

but gh isn’t the only hormone relevant to growth
Also, I was taller than most kids when I was 5-9, but now everyone is taller than me. My dad is taller than me aswell.

• +1
Also, I was taller than most kids when I was 5-9, but now everyone is taller than me. My dad is taller than me aswell.
How late puberty are you?

• +1
  • +1