Heightmaxxing. CJC is king hands down

When I was 13-14, I think.
So fairly normal, you’re 16 so I’d guess you have another 1-2 inches left.

ask your dad how tall he was at your age and maybe get bloodwork done you may be deficient if there’s that’s big of a difference

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and her
So fairly normal, you’re 16 so I’d guess you have another 1-2 inches left.

ask your dad how tall he was at your age and maybe get bloodwork done you may be deficient if there’s that’s big of a difference
Yeah, I'll ask my dad and get a bloodwork. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually deficient.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Yeah, I'll ask my dad and get a bloodwork. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm actually deficient.
Remember to check GH vitamins and IG1 if u can good luck

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and her
Whats your cycle and dosages?
5FD64064 F01C 4910 AC42 2C2263A1CE66

XD

• +1
Just reading your description I know that taking it will cause my organs to grow 15 tumors and expand to the size of an olympic swimming pool before crushing the last fragments of my spine in a fiery explosion.

But it will also make me 2 inches taller so I guess it's worth it. Where do i get it: Robbing hospitals, extracting it from infants, or in doses mixed with meth you can buy on the dark net?

• +1
I don’t think so buddy. Girls and boys have the same IGF-1 levels during puberty. Yet boys end up much taller than girls. What could be the reason?
Testosterone closes growth plates just lol

• +1
I never said you'd grow taller for certain. But you sure as hell have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are x3 times that of a normal person. Combine that with Flurbiprofen and K2 for bone growth and multivitamins to ensure you have no deficiencys, working out and stretching then bam. Your chances at growing have skyrocketed.
Obviously you'll need Aromasin too
Also I didn't mention bringing your IGF-1 levels to obsurd amounts. The higher it is the more likely you'll get cancer and more side effects you'll get. 600+ is ideal. With what I can afford I think I'll be able to achieve levels above 400 with HGH spikes throughout the day that could help raise IGF-1 levels temporarily in return. I'll obviously need a lot of blood tests too and diabetes is a huge risk
Can we substitute aromasin for letrozole

• +1
I never said you'd grow taller for certain. But you sure as hell have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are x3 times that of a normal person. Combine that with Flurbiprofen and K2 for bone growth and multivitamins to ensure you have no deficiencys, working out and stretching then bam. Your chances at growing have skyrocketed.
Obviously you'll need Aromasin too
Also I didn't mention bringing your IGF-1 levels to obsurd amounts. The higher it is the more likely you'll get cancer and more side effects you'll get. 600+ is ideal. With what I can afford I think I'll be able to achieve levels above 400 with HGH spikes throughout the day that could help raise IGF-1 levels temporarily in return. I'll obviously need a lot of blood tests too and diabetes is a huge risk

You say a lot that is correct, but you say a lot that is false. I don't know what Fluribiprofen or K2 are, and I don't know what Aromasin is, so I won't comment, I will try to learn about them first, before I comment.

I agree with "you have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are 3 times that of a normal person..." To be more exact, it should be at least 350 and perhaps up to 700, which are IGF-1 levels found in some 25 year old athletes.

False: You say "the higher IGF-1 is, the more likely you'll get cancer... "
False: "... and diabetes is a huge risk..."

Growth hormone does NOT cause cancer, and growth hormone does NOT cause diabetes. SHOW ME ONE CASE of anybody, anywhere in the world, that has gotten CANCER BECAUSE that person took growth hormone. And SHOW ME ONE CASE of anybody anywhere in the world that has gotten DIABETES because that person took growth hormone.

On the contrary, growth hormone probably protects against cancer, and for sure, growth hormone has nothing at all to do with causing diabetes.

One in three persons in the world will develop cancer at some time in his or her lifetime. But that does not mean that growth hormone caused their cancer.

I, myself, have taken a dose of growth hormone almost every single day since June, 1998. And in April, 2013, a dermatologist found I had a malignant melanoma on my scalp, under my hair, so nobody could see it. Three years previous, another dermatologist had seen that same mole on my head, but it was very small, and so that dermatologist said it was not a malignant melanoma. I had taken a dose of growth hormone almost every day that the malignant melanoma was on my head. It was 1.20 cmts in the longest diagonal, it was .6 mm deep (six tenths of one millimeter.) which means it had not penetrated DEEP into my skin, and it was "Breslow point six"... and "mitosis" was 1 bad cell per camp, which means it was growing very slowly... which put it in "stage 1a" which means I am probably completely cured.

I have also had feedback over 20 years from thousands of persons who have taken growth hormone, and I have never known one person who developed cancer because they took growth hormone. The key word here is "BECAUSE". I have known men who developed prostate cancer while they were taking growth hormone. But prostate cancer is the second most common type of cancer in men, after skin cancer which is the most common.

Fortunately for one man, prostate cancer was discovered in a routine blood test taken because he was taking growth hormone. So you might say that he was LUCKY that he was taking growth hormone, although his ignorant DOCTOR then cured his prostate cancer but ordered him to stop taking growth hormone.

I doubled my dose of growth hormone for a few months after my malignant melanoma was cut out of my body. I did this because growth hormone makes my immune system stronger... Of course my incredulous doctor was shocked that I would do that. Doctors see the word "growth" and in their imagination they think that "growth" hormone will make cancer "grow" out of control. It doesn't happen, and I say that probably the reverse is true. "growth hormone" should be named "repair hormone".

It was called "growth hormone" when it was discovered that it made small mice grow very big. For many years, medical books said that growth hormone makes little children grow taller, but it has no effect on adults, because growth hormone does not make adults growth taller. So the geniuses decided that growth hormone has no effect on adults, and they taught this in medical school for many years (until after 1990, when it was shown that growth hormone is extremely important for adults, too.)

In any case, I challenge you to show me just ONE CASE of anybody anywhere in the world, where it has been proven that growth hormone caused his or her cancer. Don't show me the case of somebody who took growth hormone and later had cancer, because cancer is a very common disease. Show me that growth hormone CAUSED cancer.

And I won't get into why growth hormone does not cause diabetes in this post. I will leave that for another day. But if you want to debate this, I will debate it with you, anytime you want to.

So... scratch these from your mind, or show me that I am mistaken.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4715 and didntreadlol
you don't really expect to grow more than 2 or 3 inches, right?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and didntreadlol
I’m trying to run a stack with hex and Ghrp, should I use Dac or no Dac?

• +1
How do I get this shit?

• +1
peptide site online. where you from

american research labs

or uk peptides if ur europe

use ghrp2 and hex and cjc dac because it gives you gh spike all day. alternate between gbrp2 and hex
In US.

• +1
Doesn't matter if your on it for height or for muscle growth. CJC is the second most effective drug by a long shot. CJC with dac is the best option. If you want to mega save money injecting GHRP-2 in smaller doses 3+ times a day could help suffice but is probably just better to be used to make artificial spikes.

GHRH lasts around 7 minutes because of proteolytic cleavage. CJC-1295, a GHRH-derivative, lasts between 8-10 days from a SINGLE injection. Because its a GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogue), it maintains the natural pulsatile release patterns rather than injecting exogenous recombinant growth hormone. By maintaing the patterns it allows the bodies other systems to work in harmony with it, such as GHBP's (Growth Hormone Binding Proteins), GHBP's control/prevent side effects such as acromegaly by dictating the actions of GH, like IGFBP's dictate the actions of IGF-1. When you inject exogenous HGH, the body isnt "prepared" for its existence, therefore it does not provide sufficien GHBP's to control its actions, etc, and therefore you get random abnormal growth of organs and such because theres insufficient GHBP's to deliver the HGH to where its NEEDED, and instead it just binds to whatever receptors it comes across at random. This leads to acromegalic side effects more readily.

This is the same reason why mk677 is effective. While it'll only increase igf-1 levels by about 40% on 15-25mg doses it does so for a consistent 24 hours. It's not enough on it own though so it needs more thrown on top to get results. Fantastic base for any cycle imo though.
And tbh I wouldn't even reccomend GHRP-2 to create artificial peaks. Id go for L-dopa. I don't like the way Extra Chromosome dropped a bunch of supplement in his stack due to a lack of research. They raise HGH levels way too high to just drop them.

Hey bro, can I pm you for advice on cjc with dac dosing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Doesn't matter if your on it for height or for muscle growth. CJC is the second most effective drug by a long shot. CJC with dac is the best option. If you want to mega save money injecting GHRP-2 in smaller doses 3+ times a day could help suffice but is probably just better to be used to make artificial spikes.

GHRH lasts around 7 minutes because of proteolytic cleavage. CJC-1295, a GHRH-derivative, lasts between 8-10 days from a SINGLE injection. Because its a GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogue), it maintains the natural pulsatile release patterns rather than injecting exogenous recombinant growth hormone. By maintaing the patterns it allows the bodies other systems to work in harmony with it, such as GHBP's (Growth Hormone Binding Proteins), GHBP's control/prevent side effects such as acromegaly by dictating the actions of GH, like IGFBP's dictate the actions of IGF-1. When you inject exogenous HGH, the body isnt "prepared" for its existence, therefore it does not provide sufficien GHBP's to control its actions, etc, and therefore you get random abnormal growth of organs and such because theres insufficient GHBP's to deliver the HGH to where its NEEDED, and instead it just binds to whatever receptors it comes across at random. This leads to acromegalic side effects more readily.

This is the same reason why mk677 is effective. While it'll only increase igf-1 levels by about 40% on 15-25mg doses it does so for a consistent 24 hours. It's not enough on it own though so it needs more thrown on top to get results. Fantastic base for any cycle imo though.
And tbh I wouldn't even reccomend GHRP-2 to create artificial peaks. Id go for L-dopa. I don't like the way Extra Chromosome dropped a bunch of supplement in his stack due to a lack of research. They raise HGH levels way too high to just drop them.
Is there an updated dosage?

Can I still get results on my height growth with that even if I don't go to gym?

You say a lot that is correct, but you say a lot that is false. I don't know what Fluribiprofen or K2 are, and I don't know what Aromasin is, so I won't comment, I will try to learn about them first, before I comment.

I agree with "you have a better chance at growing when your IGF-1 levels are 3 times that of a normal person..." To be more exact, it should be at least 350 and perhaps up to 700, which are IGF-1 levels found in some 25 year old athletes.

False: You say "the higher IGF-1 is, the more likely you'll get cancer... "
False: "... and diabetes is a huge risk..."

Growth hormone does NOT cause cancer, and growth hormone does NOT cause diabetes. SHOW ME ONE CASE of anybody, anywhere in the world, that has gotten CANCER BECAUSE that person took growth hormone. And SHOW ME ONE CASE of anybody anywhere in the world that has gotten DIABETES because that person took growth hormone.

On the contrary, growth hormone probably protects against cancer, and for sure, growth hormone has nothing at all to do with causing diabetes.

One in three persons in the world will develop cancer at some time in his or her lifetime. But that does not mean that growth hormone caused their cancer.

I, myself, have taken a dose of growth hormone almost every single day since June, 1998. And in April, 2013, a dermatologist found I had a malignant melanoma on my scalp, under my hair, so nobody could see it. Three years previous, another dermatologist had seen that same mole on my head, but it was very small, and so that dermatologist said it was not a malignant melanoma. I had taken a dose of growth hormone almost every day that the malignant melanoma was on my head. It was 1.20 cmts in the longest diagonal, it was .6 mm deep (six tenths of one millimeter.) which means it had not penetrated DEEP into my skin, and it was "Breslow point six"... and "mitosis" was 1 bad cell per camp, which means it was growing very slowly... which put it in "stage 1a" which means I am probably completely cured.

I have also had feedback over 20 years from thousands of persons who have taken growth hormone, and I have never known one person who developed cancer because they took growth hormone. The key word here is "BECAUSE". I have known men who developed prostate cancer while they were taking growth hormone. But prostate cancer is the second most common type of cancer in men, after skin cancer which is the most common.

Fortunately for one man, prostate cancer was discovered in a routine blood test taken because he was taking growth hormone. So you might say that he was LUCKY that he was taking growth hormone, although his ignorant DOCTOR then cured his prostate cancer but ordered him to stop taking growth hormone.

I doubled my dose of growth hormone for a few months after my malignant melanoma was cut out of my body. I did this because growth hormone makes my immune system stronger... Of course my incredulous doctor was shocked that I would do that. Doctors see the word "growth" and in their imagination they think that "growth" hormone will make cancer "grow" out of control. It doesn't happen, and I say that probably the reverse is true. "growth hormone" should be named "repair hormone".

It was called "growth hormone" when it was discovered that it made small mice grow very big. For many years, medical books said that growth hormone makes little children grow taller, but it has no effect on adults, because growth hormone does not make adults growth taller. So the geniuses decided that growth hormone has no effect on adults, and they taught this in medical school for many years (until after 1990, when it was shown that growth hormone is extremely important for adults, too.)

In any case, I challenge you to show me just ONE CASE of anybody anywhere in the world, where it has been proven that growth hormone caused his or her cancer. Don't show me the case of somebody who took growth hormone and later had cancer, because cancer is a very common disease. Show me that growth hormone CAUSED cancer.

And I won't get into why growth hormone does not cause diabetes in this post. I will leave that for another day. But if you want to debate this, I will debate it with you, anytime you want to.

So... scratch these from your mind, or show me that I am mistaken.
can you elaborate on why hgh doesn't increase the vulnerability for diabetes? And if it can't contribute to the development of cancer and diabetes, then what are the risks/side effects of hgh and what dosage would be effective for growth? What is your opinion on peptides and what substances can help the immune system?