truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
only 1inch gain
gh without gs means reduced adult height
did not increase adult height
admittedly this isnt a full study, just an abstract,
but found no results with gh.
again, just an extract.
" Our observation indicates that for boys with non-GH-deficient short stature GH therapy does not improve height SDS for bone age during the prepubertal period, and in fact reduces it during the pubertal period, possibly resulting in a shorter final height than might have been attained naturally."

@Osie @barnmatrix @tempelcat4 @IndraBC @Vista

• +1
Reactions: mathis, TanFeo-Y-Negro and tigrxs
yes, dont trust people who say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
yeah man heightmaxxing is cope all you can do is eat healthy sleep well and exercise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, aerooooo and tigrxs
using an AI such as arimidex for height is not cope

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino and benchlordthethird
only 1inch gain
gh without gs means reduced adult height
did not increase adult height
admittedly this isnt a full study, just an abstract,
but found no results with gh.
again, just an extract.
" Our observation indicates that for boys with non-GH-deficient short stature GH therapy does not improve height SDS for bone age during the prepubertal period, and in fact reduces it during the pubertal period, possibly resulting in a shorter final height than might have been attained naturally."

@Osie @barnmatrix @tempelcat4 @IndraBC @Vista
just take arimidex so u can keep growth plates open so in theory can go grow taller

even then, didnt @MTMM blast only to get 1-2 inches?
arimidex keeps growth plates open as long as ur on it, look at aromatase deficient men where growth plate fusion is impossible under 20pg/ml.

even then, didnt @MTMM blast only to get 1-2 inches?
The thing is you can't tell if growth is natural or from the HGH, the only way to tell is by comparing it to your predicted height.

The thing is you can't tell if growth is natural or from the HGH, the only way to tell is by comparing it to your predicted height.
maybe they could be right. aromatase inhibitors work in theory. all the studies i have seen showing that gh gives either no results or only an inch of height augmentation they dont use an ai.
in my second study, they used a GS (gonad suppressor) and their height SDS increased (used from age 12-14). however, they chose to stop gs treatment and their SDS gradually decreased and they ended up in their originally predicted HSDS.

tbh heightmaxxing would theoretically work for a normie
take average height, 5'9-5'10
take glucosamine and deadhangs and perfect posture, 5'10-5'11.
fraud with lifts, big hair, etc, 5'11-6'0

maybe they could be right. aromatase inhibitors work in theory. all the studies i have seen showing that gh gives either no results or only an inch of height augmentation they dont use an ai.
in my second study, they used a GS (gonad suppressor) and their height SDS increased (used from age 12-14). however, they chose to stop gs treatment and their SDS gradually decreased and they ended up in their originally predicted HSDS.
they probably wont do a study on it because testing on children is seen as unethical

they probably wont do a study on it because testing on children is seen as unethical
letting somebody be 5'6 is unethical

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: udeactive, klamus, FBl and 1 other person
AI combined with rhGH can delay the growth of BA and effectively improve the PAH of adolescent boys with larger bone age. However, the occurrence of adverse reactions of AI should be closely monitored during treatment.
Both AIs and GnRHa monotherapy were effective in augmenting the final height of boys with idiopathic short stature when compared to placebo groups. However, there was no statistical difference between the GnRHa and AI treatments.

AI combined with rhGH can delay the growth of BA and effectively improve the PAH of adolescent boys with larger bone age. However, the occurrence of adverse reactions of AI should be closely monitored during treatment.
Both AIs and GnRHa monotherapy were effective in augmenting the final height of boys with idiopathic short stature when compared to placebo groups. However, there was no statistical difference between the GnRHa and AI treatments.
idiopathic short stature

idiopathic short stature
It means that they are genetically short without some sort of deficiency, just like the average heightmaxxer here.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
It’s cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
they need rhigf-1 treatment

But yes, HGH can sometimes give modest results, so it's important to have reasonable expectations if you go down that route. On the other hand, most studies in which AI was used show an increase in PAH.

Aromatase-deficient boys always reach a relatively tall stature, for instance, despite not necessarily being predisposed to it. I recall a study where AD boys, despite some of them suffering from GHD (which should have capped them at a sub-5'7 height most likely), still reached a height of 6'+ due to a longer growth period and other growth factors (e.g., insulin).

I found the study :
In aromatase-deficient men, GH response to potent provocative stimuli is impaired and is not restored by exogenous estrogens. Furthermore, a tall stature may be reached, notwithstanding the coexistence of GHD, if a prolonged time for growth is available due to a delay in bone maturation, and other growth factors different from GH (mainly insulin) promote growth.

The usage of an AI might be the best bet if you want to outgrow your genetic limit.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
But yes, HGH can sometimes give modest results, so it's important to have reasonable expectations if you go down that route. On the other hand, most studies in which AI was used show an increase in PAH.

Aromatase-deficient boys always reach a relatively tall stature, for instance, despite not necessarily being predisposed to it. I recall a study where AD boys, despite some of them suffering from GHD (which should have capped them at a sub-5'7 height most likely), still reached a height of 6'+ due to a longer growth period and other growth factors (e.g., insulin).

I found the study :

The usage of an AI might be the best bet if you want to outgrow your genetic limit.
thanks for your input, very interesting

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Only LL is not cope

I found the study :

that study has 4 people

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
that study has 4 people
its still useful bro. good luck finding ad people

also, could you provide a study or an explanation with evidence why you think hgh + ai is cope?

that study has 4 people
Aromatase deficiency is a very rare condition, so obviously you won't find many people who suffers from this.
However tall stature is almost a universal feature of that condition, same for klinefelter's syndrome for different reasons (they have low t levels thus they also have low e2 levels).

For the treatment of boys with short stature and/or delayed puberty, considerable evidence indicates that aromatase inhibitors effectively delay bone maturation and thereby increase PAH.8–11,97 When compared with GnRH analogues, advantages of aromatase inhibitors include that pubertal development and growth spurt are less affected, which is expected to have positive effects on psychosocial wellbeing

From a full review on the use of aromatase inhibitors in pediatrics.

Aromatase deficiency is a very rare condition, so obviously you won't find many people who suffers from this.
However tall stature is almost a universal feature of that condition, same for klinefelter's syndrome for different reasons (they have low t levels thus they also have low e2 levels).
would rather be 5'8 than klinefelteres :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
its still useful bro. good luck finding ad people

also, could you provide a study or an explanation with evidence why you think hgh + ai is cope?
This isn't studied enough, can't really find anything on it that isn't about people with short stature and all of them are old, the one mentioned in this thread is over 10 years old.

For the treatment of boys with short stature and/or delayed puberty

It basically shows that it works for the average heightmaxxer (short stature here = ISS), what matters isn't that they are short but that they doesn't have a rare condition that induced their height, from that you can draw the conclusion that it'll work regardless of your height.
You basically disproved nothing since the beginning of this thread jfl, i agree that HGH can give modests/unsatisfactory results sometimes but it isn't cope nor are AIs, as showed by the several studies linked above your post.

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12
It basically shows that it works for the average heightmaxxer (short stature here = ISS), what matters isn't that they are short but that they doesn't have a rare condition that induced their height, from that you can draw the conclusion that it'll work regardless of your height.
You basically disproved nothing since the beginning of this thread jfl, i agree that HGH can give modests/unsatisfactory results sometimes but it isn't cope nor are AIs, as showed by the several studies linked above your post.
1. HGH doesn't work the thread has proof it doesn't

2. idiopathic short stature

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 03 23 at 135112

didn't work, the one who took a placebo got closer to their predicted adult height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
heightmaxxing is cope

Taking hormones and peptides is stupid.

Just bonesmash the top of your head and listen to subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
HGH doesn't work In anyone that isn't deficient, the thread contains proof already

You have to prove things, not someone else have to disprove it and your "proof" contains the words "short stature", which seem to appear in every study that shows heightmaxxing works.
I already did which you would know if you did read the studies linked, my main point was that AI (+HGH eventually, i already insisted on the fact that HGH gains can be modest especially if used alone since hgh increases bone age) can make you surpass your genetic limit.
Obviously doctors won't prescribe HGH/AI to normal-sized childs, you are unable to understand that it working on ISS childs means that it works without the presence of any syndrome since they are healthy, simply short.

Another study that shows that it effectively increases height for ISS childs :
Absolute height change was: AI, +18.2 (1.6) cm; GH, +20.6 (1.5) cm; AI/GH, +22.5 (1.4) cm (P = .01) (expected height gain at -2.0 height SDS, +13.0 cm). AI/GH had higher fat free mass accrual. Measures of bone health, safety labs, and adverse events were similar in all groups. Letrozole caused higher T and lower estradiol than anastrozole.
Conclusions: Combination therapy with AI/GH increases height potential in pubertal boys with ISS more than GH and AI alone treated for 24-36 months with a strong safety profile.

You can keep coping if you want but anyone reading this thread would understand the point of using AIs and eventually HGH.

I already did which you would know if you did read the studies linked, my main point was that AI (+HGH eventually, i already insisted on the fact that HGH gains can be modest especially if used alone since hgh increases bone age) can make you surpass your genetic limit.
Obviously doctors won't prescribe HGH/AI to normal-sized childs, you are unable to understand that it working on ISS childs means that it works without the presence of any syndrome since they are healthy, simply short.

Another study that shows that it effectively increases height for ISS childs :

You can keep coping if you want but anyone reading this thread would understand the point of using AIs and eventually HGH.
Stop linking shit with ISS you retard and them growing quicker doesn't mean anything, what matters is their final height.

you can't pass your genetic limit and im not responding to this anymore

Last edited:
Using ai alone has chances for bone loss

Stop linking shit with ISS you retard and them growing quicker doesn't mean anything, what matters is their final height.
ISS is the most pertinent case when it comes to heightmaxxing due to them being healthy as i said earlier and PAH is the most reliable predictor/indicator of FAH, which increased.
you can't pass your genetic limit and im not responding to this anymore
I already proved that AIs at least can make you surpass your genetic limit as showed by the case of AD men and studies on the use of AIs in pediatrics.
Goodbye and good luck then.

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and ParanoidHungLatino
Heightmaxxing only works if you're deficient in growth hormone, otherwise for the most part it's cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and IndraBC
Just stretch and induce microfractures. That’s all you can do.

Just stretch and induce microfractures. That’s all you can do.
do you have proof for microfractures? never heard of it before

ISS is the most pertinent case when it comes to heightmaxxing due to them being healthy as i said earlier and PAH is the most reliable predictor/indicator of FAH, which increased.

I already proved that AIs at least can make you surpass your genetic limit as showed by the case of AD men and studies on the use of AIs in pediatrics.
Goodbye and good luck then.
Brother, loved your posts. I am suffering a lot nowadays, all mental. I always knew the importance of height, but my parents treated it as stupidity and I spend all my teenage years just doing basic heightmaxxing, not actually using AIs. I was tested for HGH and was normal range. I am 20yo and only 5'6.5, 5'5 father with 5'4 mom. How do I cope with that? Do I need LL?

AIs makes me happy because at least my sons will be tall regardless of how tall is my future wife, since I will give them AIs from 14yo to 20yo. Guaranteed to be tall. But how can I forgive myself from doing such an amateur mistake? I didnt pay attention and now my plates are closed. They closed when I was 19yo. Is suicide the only option?

Brother, loved your posts. I am suffering a lot nowadays, all mental. I always knew the importance of height, but my parents treated it as stupidity and I spend all my teenage years just doing basic heightmaxxing, not actually using AIs. I was tested for HGH and was normal range. I am 20yo and only 5'6.5, 5'5 father with 5'4 mom. How do I cope with that? Do I need LL?

AIs makes me happy because at least my sons will be tall regardless of how tall is my future wife, since I will give them AIs from 14yo to 20yo. Guaranteed to be tall. But how can I forgive myself from doing such an amateur mistake? I didnt pay attention and now my plates are closed. They closed when I was 19yo. Is suicide the only option?
At your age LL is indeed the only option, luckily it is becoming safer and safer as time passes (it's almost a normie-tier surgery nowadays jfl).
AIs might make them surpass their genetic potential but genes remains (same for everything else when it comes to looks) the most important component, so ideally go for a tall wife (they are actually less picky than shorter girls due to lower SMV).
Forget about suicide if you aren't truecel-tier in looks, LL is a reasonable option imo that could bring you into average/a bit above average (if you live in the US) range, enough to negates the height failo you're suffering from.

do you have proof for microfractures? never heard of it before
No proof but I’ve heard people say it works. The theory/science behind it makes sense

Join The 2024 LL gang!

50/50 chance

• +1
Reactions: latent
At your age LL is indeed the only option, luckily it is becoming safer and safer as time passes (it's almost a normie-tier surgery nowadays jfl).
AIs might make them surpass their genetic potential but genes remains (same for everything else when it comes to looks) the most important component, so ideally go for a tall wife (they are actually less picky than shorter girls due to lower SMV).
Forget about suicide if you aren't truecel-tier in looks, LL is a reasonable option imo that could bring you into average/a bit above average (if you live in the US) range, enough to negates the height failo you're suffering from.
I am a Brazilian guy. My face is quite similar to Alex Wolff face, but a bit more latino looking. I have a head full of curly hair and no signs of balding. Tanned skin and 7 inchx5.5 cock. The other issue is I am framelet. I weight only 120lbs and my wrist are 6 inch or 5.9 (yeah, its pathetic). I am thinking about roiding on Anavar, since Anavar apparently has low chances of hairloss. What do you think? I would send you my face but I wont do it here where the entire world can see. But I am definetely not truecel face.

I am a Brazilian guy. My face is quite similar to Alex Wolff face, but a bit more latino looking. I have a head full of curly hair and no signs of balding. Tanned skin and 7 inchx5.5 cock. The other issue is I am framelet. I weight only 120lbs and my wrist are 6 inch or 5.9 (yeah, its pathetic). I am thinking about roiding on Anavar, since Anavar apparently has low chances of hairloss. What do you think? I would send you my face but I wont do it here where the entire world can see. But I am definetely not truecel face.
My PMs are open if you want, bro.
Why not for the roids, anyway if you're scared about a potential hair loss you could still use RU and be relatively fine, if you don't have bald relatives you should be fine.
Regardless, if i was you i would heavily consider LL in the future tbh.

My PMs are open if you want, bro.
Why not for the roids, anyway if you're scared about a potential hair loss you could still use RU and be relatively fine, if you don't have bald relatives you should be fine.
Regardless, if i was you i would heavily consider LL in the future tbh.
I DMed you bro. Some pics of my face. I have good teeth though although I am not smiling in any of the pictures. What is RU?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back