heightmaxxing is cope?

No proof but I’ve heard people say it works. The theory/science behind it makes sense
if theres no proof then whats the science?

if theres no proof then whats the science?
Microfractures in the bones get built up and over time you grow taller little by little. What’s so hard to grasp? That’s why I also said it’s a theory.

I DMed you bro. Some pics of my face. I have good teeth though although I am not smiling in any of the pictures. What is RU?
I'm talking about RU58841, that's a topical anti-androgen, often used by roids users.

Stop linking shit with ISS you retard and them growing quicker doesn't mean anything, what matters is their final height.

you can't pass your genetic limit and im not responding to this anymore
but isn't final height solely dependent on hormones What he's trying to say is that HGH makes you grow faster if you pair that with an AI that doesn't let your growth plates close it'll help surpass the genetic limit. Also, the amount of HGH injected differs in these studies if you need a really high amount of height growth, you need to inject as much as a person who has gigantism, whether that's by HGH, GHRP, or CJC. If the levels are really high, then it's guaranteed growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back