help this poor guy (me) i can't stand my profile

C

Ceamce

Iron
I'm going to have a consultation with some maxillofacial surgeons soon, I hope I can do something, my profile bothers me a lot lmao (downward growth)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and valhalar
Its pretty bad but Ive seen worse

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and frendly
Its pretty bad but Ive seen worse
Ccw maybe? I'm talking to some surgeons, they are mainly from America (South America and Central America)

So maybe the surgery is not that expensive. (DM me whoever wants to know their Instagrams)

Tagging @wannalooksmax if he has some spare time he might comment here and tell you what you can do. He understands the measurements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Based on your jaw growth downwards yeah CCW looks appropriate.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5892
Your eye area is also a falio, although the drooping side is worse than the upright eye. I think maybe orbital decompression can help here, but in worst case you may require additional under eye support from a custom infraorbital implant. Orbital decompression looks like a gross surgery but it’s actually very safe and eliminates bug eyes and looks much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Your eye area is also a falio, although the drooping side is worse than the upright eye. I think maybe orbital decompression can help here, but in worst case you may require additional under eye support from a custom infraorbital implant. Orbital decompression looks like a gross surgery but it’s actually very safe and eliminates bug eyes and looks much better.
I never looked about this surgery, thank you

Jaw surgery should be main focus first. Also some jaw surgery can help eye area depending on lefort cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Ceamce
Your maxilla is recessed (paranasal support), your jaw is recessed as well.
So you need bimax, and youd benefit from a genio on top. Get a modified lefort 1 if you can, something that displaces upper regions of the maxilla.
You also have a complete lack of sagittal splanchnocranial growth (browridge, nose bridge, etc). So, after bimax, you may need an augmentation rhino with a browridge augmentation surgery, but that's just for an ideal complete result. The bimax will already have a huge impact on your looks.
Some other things: Your splanchno/neuro ratio is off, that could be fixed theoretically. Basically, your whole neurocranium is set back behind resulting in the back of your head being too large. The muscles at the back of your neck also didnt develop properly (all of this is linked to your downward growth ofc)
The frontal bone lacks forward projection (I can tell by the slope of your forehead being higher than 15 degrees)
You have a short ramus and a high gonial angle.
It seems that your eyes are slightly bulging. I don't have the time to make any precise measurements right now btw, I can do it tomorrow. You might benefit from an orbital decompression. Your orbital vectors look negative
I only diagnosed the side profile here

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Ceamce
Ccw maybe? I'm talking to some surgeons, they are mainly from America (South America and Central America)

So maybe the surgery is not that expensive. (DM me whoever wants to know their Instagrams)
Whether you need ccw or not depends on your occlusal plane. If you can get it, then its even better

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce and valhalar

Hey, if u plan on going to south america, i would recommend getting the surgery in Sao Paulo, brazil. Even though the usd brl pair is worse than before it is still pretty good and cheap, also you are gonna find some pretty good surgeons cuz private healthcare can be awesome here. Good luck on your journey bro(y)