Hgh cope if no igf 1 definiciency?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I was looking at some threads here and people say that if u have no igf 1 deficiency hgh will do nore harm than good. True or are they just gatekeeping me to keep me down, if true then am i just fucked because both of my parents are 5 5?? Is there really no way to increase igf above regular levels if u have no deficiency

I was looking at some threads here and people say that if u have no igf 1 deficiency hgh will do nore harm than good. True or are they just gatekeeping me to keep me down, if true then am i just fucked because both of my parents are 5 5?? Is there really no way to increase igf above regular levels if u have no deficiency
Brootal no reoly pill in 1 minute

all studies are about hgh usage in young children with hgh deficiencies, thats the reason.

otherwise if you have increased hgh and igf1 higher than ur natural production with open growth plates you can keep open using an AI you will grow.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
all studies are about hgh usage in young children with hgh deficiencies, thats the reason.

otherwise if you have increased hgh and igf1 higher than ur natural production with open growth plates you can keep open using an AI you will grow.
Lifefuel ty bro

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Lifefuel ty bro
What should i tell doctor when i say i wanna get xray and bloodwork checked or is that shit not nscessary and i can just order cheap chinese hgh + aromasin and start pinning kmmediatelyo

Lifefuel ty bro
take a somatostatin inhibitor like alpha gpc so if your taking peptides it'll uncap ur limit of production of hgh by the pituitary gland.

Reducing somatostatin increases acetylcholine, but then acetylcholinesterase is released by the body to reduce the acetylcholine so you need to take huperzine a aswell as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.

• +1
take a somatostatin inhibitor like alpha gpc so if your taking peptides it'll uncap ur limit of production of hgh by the pituitary gland.

Reducing somatostatin increases acetylcholine, but then acetylcholinesterase is released by the body to reduce the acetylcholine so you need to take huperzine a aswell as a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
Got it thx for high iq advice

• +1
What should i tell doctor when i say i wanna get xray and bloodwork checked or is that shit not nscessary and i can just order cheap chinese hgh + aromasin and start pinning kmmediatelyo
thing with hgh from china is you dont know whats in it unless YOU check yourself or get it tested. could be insulin, some peptide blend, or chinese ratpiss and fuck you over.

aromasin can cause balding be careful with that, users on this forum experienced baldness when taking it.

I would suggest arimidex for heightmaxxing. 0.5mg ED, or EOD depending on sides.

tell your doctor your knees hurting or something so you can get your knee growth plate checked out. Hands and feet close first. Legs and arms second. Spine plates close last.

• +1
get your blood work in hgh, igf1, e2 levels. e2 levels should be 10-15ish pg/ml, dont crash ur estrogen, you will feel like shit coming from personal experience.

• +1
thing with hgh from china is you dont know whats in it unless YOU check yourself or get it tested. could be insulin, some peptide blend, or chinese ratpiss and fuck you over.

aromasin can cause balding be careful with that, users on this forum experienced baldness when taking it.

I would suggest arimidex for heightmaxxing. 0.5mg ED, or EOD depending on sides.

tell your doctor your knees hurting or something so you can get your knee growth plate checked out. Hands and feet close first. Legs and arms second. Spine plates close last.
arimidex on itsself or taken with the other stuff also is qingdao sigms legit also that frauding to doctor sounds good

I have hair transplant on hold anayways paid in advance since all males in my family have balding

I have hair transplant on hold anayways paid in advance since all males in my family have balding
Remember the older you are the more hgh and igf1 increase you need to even see a chance of you growing and it will most likely be in your spine cause they close the latest at 25 y/o iirc.

• +1
Remember the older you are the more hgh and igf1 increase you need to even see a chance of you growing and it will most likely be in your spine cause they close the latest at 25 y/o iirc.
Glad i discovered this shit at 14 we needsa make this forum private soon tho lol

• +1
Glad i discovered this shit at 14 we needsa make this forum private soon tho lol
May you ascend brother. Forum was a god send.

I discovered it at 16, started asap and hoping for 5'10/11 from 5'8, currently 5'9 on a weak stack, going to do a high dose cjc+mk cycle with inhibs.

May you ascend brother. Forum was a god send.

I discovered it at 16, started asap and hoping for 5'10/11 from 5'8, currently 5'9 on a weak stack, going to do a high dose cjc+mk cycle with inhibs.
Good luck to u bro may we both slay htb+ foids im like 5 6 rn

Good luck to u bro may we both slay htb+ foids im like 5 6 rn
5'6 is fine ur 14, wish I knew this at 14.

Good luck bro, don't spend too much time on this forum, shit fucks u up to some extent.

• +1
5'6 is fine ur 14, wish I knew this at 14.

Good luck bro, don't spend too much time on this forum, shit fucks u up to some extent.
Fuark yes, its brutal here in netherlands but i will dip as soon as i get my hgh, im a little nd now from the forum

• +1
i take 2.5 mgs of letrozole everyday works really well with my HGH treatment but this is not the point here what they're saying is absolute bs because it's not just IGF-1 that contributes height growth it's the growth hormone itself that creates new bone cells in the long bones for more potential height i myself inject 9IUs which a normal person during pubrety pirtuary gland produces a baseline of 3 to 5 ng/mL of growth hormone the 9 IU that I'm injecting is 3.6 ng/mL now if we add both up with my baseline and the part that i inject into myself that's gigantism level of height growth but keep in mind there are several side affects to it in which you need to be wary of either way growth hormone itself can make you taller despite IGF1 and genetic limit

i take 2.5 mgs of letrozole everyday works really well with my HGH treatment but this is not the point here what they're saying is absolute bs because it's not just IGF-1 that contributes height growth it's the growth hormone itself that creates new bone cells in the long bones for more potential height i myself inject 9IUs which a normal person during pubrety pirtuary gland produces a baseline of 3 to 5 ng/mL of growth hormone the 9 IU that I'm injecting is 3.6 ng/mL now if we add both up with my baseline and the part that i inject into myself that's gigantism level of height growth but keep in mind there are several side affects to it in which you need to be wary of either way growth hormone itself can make you taller despite IGF1 and genetic limit
HGH shuts down natural production no?

Got it now i know they were lying to me just to keep me down Imma inject loke 5 or 6 iu 9 iu is scary tbh

Fuark yes, its brutal here in netherlands but i will dip as soon as i get my hgh, im a little nd now from the forum
Use this forum as a source for black pilled info and don't follow nothing blindly. So much random shit in here

• +1
HGH shuts down natural production no?
Oh yeah i heard about the same with steroids so i guess u can judtify pinning relatively high amounts righto

just a tiny reduction in production but you can still increase it with usage of supplements like L-arginine that combined with the injection will lead to an abnormal bone growth which most of us desire here so in conclusion if you inject and have ways of increasing the natural production too it'll send you flying atleast that's what I'm doing at the moment I'm 5'10 16 years old plates are still open don't worry about your plates as they'll close at like 18 to early twenties but just getting an xray won't hurt also take aromatase inhibitors as it'll prevent growth plate fusion here's a saying in this study i found
"The key role for estrogen in the regulation of longitudinal bone growth and growth plate closure in humans is demonstrated by the findings that both males and females with estrogen deficiency, caused by a mutation in the aromatase gene, continue to grow after sexual maturation because of unfused growth plates" meaning growth plates are still open despite maturity now if you combine that with getting extreme growth hormone you'll be guaranteed to just grow and grow taller

• +1
just a tiny reduction in production but you can still increase it with usage of supplements like L-arginine that combined with the injection will lead to an abnormal bone growth which most of us desire here so in conclusion if you inject and have ways of increasing the natural production too it'll send you flying atleast that's what I'm doing at the moment I'm 5'10 16 years old plates are still open don't worry about your plates as they'll close at like 18 to early twenties but just getting an xray won't hurt also take aromatase inhibitors as it'll prevent growth plate fusion here's a saying in this study i found
"The key role for estrogen in the regulation of longitudinal bone growth and growth plate closure in humans is demonstrated by the findings that both males and females with estrogen deficiency, caused by a mutation in the aromatase gene, continue to grow after sexual maturation because of unfused growth plates" meaning growth plates are still open despite maturity now if you combine that with getting extreme growth hormone you'll be guaranteed to just grow and grow taller
Mirin time to ascend to titan

so hgh + peptides or smth to keep natural production + ai = ascend

good shit gang

• +1
so hgh + peptides or smth to keep natural production + ai = ascend

good shit gang
peptides can work too yeah but what I'm talking about is a amino acid you're welcome by the way

• +1

i heard aromasin is the best with least side effects. Arimidix everyone says is dangerous?

• +1