Hgh from china been in customs for 2 days

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Title. Been in uk customs for 2 days now, did my shit get fucking seized:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and cyprian_tomaszewski
Title. Been in uk customs for 2 days now, did my shit get fucking seized:feelswah:
Lol my situation is the exact same it’s been in uk customs 2 days but it doesn’t say seized or anything,

I assume yours is also in langley?

I’m not sure if it being in Langley means that it’s been seized or just the standard procedure that all international packages go through

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and wastedspermcel
No, chill. It wont update till its enroute.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and wastedspermcel
Lol my situation is the exact same it’s been in uk customs 2 days but it doesn’t say seized or anything,

I assume yours is also in langley?

I’m not sure if it being in Langley means that it’s been seized or just the standard procedure that all international packages go through
Same for me on royal mail and other tracking sites it says it's in customs, haven't had any news of it being seized

Unlikely, I have had my shit say it was in customs for like a week before it updated

Over. My pandabuy haul got cleared in like two hours

• So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I can only pray the package will come
It is extremely unlikely it won't, customs at least in the states is taking maybe 1% of all gear purchased and a lot of the time customs will see you buy gear and not care and will still deliver packages as it helps them to figure out the source better by giving them more potential chances for the supplier to slip up. Governments do not care about stopping drug users but rather stopping drug suppliers you should be just fine.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Deleted member 50251
Unrelated, what temp should I store my bac water, vial says refrigerate but everyone says room temp

It can take up to 8 days for customs to process

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
2-3 days in UK customs is normal they are slow as fuck, I used to get live centipedes shipped to me from the UK and even that wasn't a problem.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, wastedspermcel and Nigger
Brutal, still in customs

2-3 days in UK customs is normal they are slow as fuck, I used to get live centipedes shipped to me from the UK and even that wasn't a problem.
in what world do you want live centipedes

I kept them as pets.
im genuinely curious, is live centipedes your autistic "obsession" e.g. some autistic people like trains, cars,