(HIGH EFFORT) Guide to Moles: Why they exist and how to prevent/remove them. Cheap surgical looksmax

Shekel

Shekel

Silver
Introduction

Yo, niggas. This guide is gonna teach you guys about these ugly black and brown dots called moles. I've been dealing with these for a while and recently (roughly 2 months ago) decided to remove 5 of them. 3 on the face, 2 on the stomach. I wanted to share my experience and give you some knowledge I have accumulated about the topic, since this site seems to lack concise information on it.

Most of us have these things on our body. Some more than others. Moles can negatively impact your looks tremendously, because it throws off your skin harmony and makes it look like you have shit on your skin. They can even become damaging to your health, because they can transform into cancer. WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN

Why do they exist? How do we prevent them?

Moles are concentrations of melanocytes — the skin cells responsible for the color of our skin. When melanocytes fail to spread out evenly and instead grow in clusters or clumps, the skin there often changes color – appearing tan, brown, black, red, pink, or blue — and sometimes has a bump at the site of the build-up.

Moles can be congenital (genetic), but if you are regularly exposed to excessive sun, age or use prescription drug (something like melanotan 2) they can increase in number or even change their appearance, become bigger and more cancerous.

Consequently the best way to prevent them is to wear sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure, lower/slow down your biological age with a healthy lifestyle and avoid drugs like MT2.

Most of you already do this, so it is mostly likely genetic. I can personally look at my dad and i know why i have many moles. 80-90% of it is probably entirely genetic.

How do I know if I should remove them?

This is going to be my personal opinion: I believe you should remove ALL moles from your face and neck. They throw off your harmony too much and look like shit, especially if they are bigger and bulge out of your skin. The rest of your body is up to you, big moles that protrude out of your skin are generally good candidates for removal. Small moles are acceptable on stomach/arms/legs/back imo.

As you can see it looks very bad, especially the big one near the mouth. It probably won't entirely kill your looks, especially if you are already gl, but its still a looksmin 99% of the time. I personally believe to have gained 0.25 psl by removing the 3 moles on my face. They were medium sized and on my cheeks. The skin looks much smoother and clean now (still have scar tissue to heal).

Some potential exceptions:

This is Angelina Jolie and she has a small mole above her left eye area. This does not disrupt her harmony at all and actually adds a bit of character to her face. If you have a mole like this, it's probably fine. However most of us have nasty moles that look unaesthetic.

How does the removal work? How much does it cost?

Mole removal is a routine surgery, however it is usually not utilized for looksmaxxing purposes. Dermatologists can screen your moles and observe, whether or not they are "dangerous" (likelihood of forming into cancer). If one of them looks suspicious they will book an appointment to remove it by excision.

DO NOT DO THIS, unless its medically necessary! This will leave bigger scars than the other method I am about to explain. This method is usually covered by insurance (depending on your country), because it has a medical purpose. This woman's mole did not look cancerous (albeit dark af, so maybe it was necessary) and yet they still removed it by excision. She will have a larger scar. You can even see that the wound has to be sewed after the procedure.

The alternative and better method is CO2 laser removal, which is also used for other procedures like scar tissue removal or hair removal. The reason why this can't be used for cancerous moles, is because it doesn't remove all the deep mole tissue, like excision does. This is why this is a cosmetic procedure and you will have to pay for it. Don't worry, the vast majority of you have healthy moles.

This is a realistic short-mid term result. This is done under local anesthesia and is completely painless. The CO2 Laser burns the top layer of the skin and removes the mole. The procedure takes 5 minutes (depends on the amount of moles). Afterwards there will be a crust that will fall off after roughly 2 weeks. There will probably still be skin discoloration and a scar will form, however it is usually small and barely noticable. I had this done 2 months ago and you can barely tell, unless you look closely and the scar tissue is going to continue to heal. I expect the healing to take 1 year. The discoloration will slowly blend in with your normal skin color.
Pretty sure that this procedure can be done on all types of moles (flat, protruding, wart-like). Consult with your dermatologist about this.

Cost

The cost was 200€ for me. This included 3 facial and 2 body moles done in Germany by a professional dermatologist. Very cheap and effective looksmax, I would highly recommend it to you guys. No excuse not to do this for you highinhib-cels. Im very satisfied with my result, I always felt insecure about these fucking pieces of shit.
Edit: Try to have multiple moles removed at once. You will get a bulk price and save money.

CAUTIONARY TALE

PLEASE do not attempt to remove moles with at home methods JFL. Especially not on your face. To all low inhib niggas, hold back and go to a professional, its cheap anyway.

Ending note

I hope you guys liked the guide. Simple reminder that whether or not your moles are eligible for removal is not up to me, you are of course welcome to ask questions, if you have any. Please consult with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss your options for removal with him/her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Crimson, Amadeus, enchanted_elixir and 13 others
Bookmarked for th future

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Following. I've got a mole on my bum and on my cheek

• Love it
jfl first world countries are so cucked. It was 30$ for me
ye its normal here. 1 hour of a surgeons time is probably worth 150 € here already JFL. Good for you guys though, then its more affordable

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88
Wait wait wait, so you can remove those sticking out ones without cutting them off and then getting nasty scar? I didn't know that. Thanks for a tip man.

• +1
Ich habe ein flaches rundes Muttermal an meiner rechten Backe, kann ich das auch beim Dermatologen entfernen lassen?

• +1
I have only about 15 on my whole body, might get them all removed. Hate those things.

One of my weird ick-factors on females along with hairy forearms.

• +1
Ich habe ein flaches rundes Muttermal an meiner rechten Backe, kann ich das auch beim Dermatologen entfernen lassen?
sollte kein Problem darstellen.
I have only about 15 on my whole body, might get them all removed. Hate those things.

One of my weird ick-factors on females along with hairy forearms.
Yea get them removed, especially the big ones. I hate it on women too, they descend hard from that shit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Introduction

Yo, niggas. This guide is gonna teach you guys about these ugly black and brown dots called moles. I've been dealing with these for a while and recently (roughly 2 months ago) decided to remove 5 of them. 3 on the face, 2 on the stomach. I wanted to share my experience and give you some knowledge I have accumulated about the topic, since this site seems to lack concise information on it.
View attachment 2349915

Most of us have these things on our body. Some more than others. Moles can negatively impact your looks tremendously, because it throws off your skin harmony and makes it look like you have shit on your skin. They can even become damaging to your health, because they can transform into cancer. WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN

Moles are concentrations of melanocytes — the skin cells responsible for the color of our skin. When melanocytes fail to spread out evenly and instead grow in clusters or clumps, the skin there often changes color – appearing tan, brown, black, red, pink, or blue — and sometimes has a bump at the site of the build-up.

Moles can be congenital (genetic), but if you are regularly exposed to excessive sun, age or use prescription drug (something like melanotan 2) they can increase in number or even change their appearance, become bigger and more cancerous.

Consequently the best way to prevent them is to wear sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure, lower/slow down your biological age with a healthy lifestyle and avoid drugs like MT2.

Most of you already do this, so it is mostly likely genetic. I can personally look at my dad and i know why i have many moles. 80-90% of it is probably entirely genetic.

This is going to be my personal opinion: I believe you should remove ALL moles from your face and neck. They throw off your harmony too much and look like shit, especially if they are bigger and bulge out of your skin. The rest of your body is up to you, big moles that protrude out of your skin are generally good candidates for removal. Small moles are acceptable on stomach/arms/legs/back imo.
View attachment 2349922
As you can see it looks very bad, especially the big one near the mouth. It probably won't entirely kill your looks, especially if you are already gl, but its still a looksmin 99% of the time. I personally believe to have gained 0.25 psl by removing the 3 moles on my face. They were medium sized and on my cheeks. The skin looks much smoother and clean now (still have scar tissue to heal).

View attachment 2349951

This is Angelina Jolie and she has a small mole above her left eye area. This does not disrupt her harmony at all and actually adds a bit of character to her face. If you have a mole like this, it's probably fine. However most of us have nasty moles that look unaesthetic.

Mole removal is a routine surgery, however it is usually not utilized for looksmaxxing purposes. Dermatologists can screen your moles and observe, whether or not they are "dangerous" (likelihood of forming into cancer). If one of them looks suspicious they will book an appointment to remove it by excision.
View attachment 2349939
DO NOT DO THIS, unless its medically necessary! This will leave bigger scars than the other method I am about to explain. This method is usually covered by insurance (depending on your country), because it has a medical purpose. This woman's mole did not look cancerous (albeit dark af, so maybe it was necessary) and yet they still removed it by excision. She will have a larger scar. You can even see that the wound has to be sewed after the procedure.

The alternative and better method is CO2 laser removal, which is also used for other procedures like scar tissue removal or hair removal. The reason why this can't be used for cancerous moles, is because it doesn't remove all the deep mole tissue, like excision does. This is why this is a cosmetic procedure and you will have to pay for it. Don't worry, the vast majority of you have healthy moles.

View attachment 2349968
View attachment 2349971
This is a realistic short-mid term result. This is done under local anesthesia and is completely painless. The CO2 Laser burns the top layer of the skin and removes the mole. The procedure takes 5 minutes (depends on the amount of moles). Afterwards there will be a crust that will fall off after roughly 2 weeks. There will probably still be skin discoloration and a scar will form, however it is usually small and barely noticable. I had this done 2 months ago and you can barely tell, unless you look closely and the scar tissue is going to continue to heal. I expect the healing to take 1 year. The discoloration will slowly blend in with your normal skin color.
Pretty sure that this procedure can be done on all types of moles (flat, protruding, wart-like). Consult with your dermatologist about this.

Cost

The cost was 200€ for me. This included 3 facial and 2 body moles done in Germany by a professional dermatologist. Very cheap and effective looksmax, I would highly recommend it to you guys. No excuse not to do this for you highinhib-cels. Im very satisfied with my result, I always felt insecure about these fucking pieces of shit.
Edit: Try to have multiple moles removed at once. You will get a bulk price and save money.

CAUTIONARY TALE

PLEASE do not attempt to remove moles with at home methods JFL. Especially not on your face. To all low inhib niggas, hold back and go to a professional, its cheap anyway.

Ending note

I hope you guys liked the guide. Simple reminder that whether or not your moles are eligible for removal is not up to me, you are of course welcome to ask questions, if you have any. Please consult with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and discuss your options for removal with him/her.
Ive got a flat mole on the bottom of my chin- remove? I can dm u the pic

Introduction

View attachment 2349915

View attachment 2349922

View attachment 2349951

View attachment 2349939

View attachment 2349968
View attachment 2349971

Cost

CAUTIONARY TALE

Ending note

Great post, got one of these gigantic fuckers on my forehead, time to ascend hard