High Gonial Angle is Ideal (For Most Guys)

Everyone’s got a plan until they get punched in the face

The level of men around women determines who they find repulsive and attractive.
Now you’re arguing that a hot girl hooked up with Bale who she considered hot at the time because her options were so limited twentyyears ago due to lack of online dating, but now he’s repulsive twenty years later due to online dating showing more options? Are you an idiot?

No shit if you don’t extend his ramus you kill his chin height ffs

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
No shit if you don’t extend his ramus you kill his chin height ffs
Chin height isn’t the issue, it’s lack of jaw height:

CC7E64E2 FB42 4877 BE88 8C5610D413BC

It is necessary when people on this forum obsess over having a square jaw without realizing that that looks shit without vertical projection. Be quiet you boneless monkey.
Facts to have a square jaw you need some downward vertical height on the ramus otherwise you'll look like a man-baby and look retarded. But also being slightly recessed like Bale is irl isn't really ideal either

Chin height and jaw height go hand in hand it’s why I said his ramus needs to be longer
You idiot the whole point is short ramus + low gonial angle looks shit. Why would I give him a tall ramus to prove that?

Facts to have a square jaw you need some downward vertical height on the ramus otherwise you'll look like a man-baby and look retarded. But also being slightly recessed like Bale is irl isn't really ideal either
Michael Cera being a great example.

You idiot the whole point is short ramus + low gonial angle looks shit. Why would I give him a tall ramus to prove that?
Your title says high gonial angle is ideal for most guys
You realise most people with a low gonial angle don’t have a birdcel ramus right?

• +1
Your title says high gonial angle is ideal for most guys
You realise most people with a low gonial angle don’t have a birdcel ramus right?
So what? The point stands.

Bale’s Ramus isn’t birdcel. It’s average, maybe slightly below. Most guys need and do have higher gonial angles than this forum touts as ideal, which works well with their lack of Ramus height.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
So what? The point stands.

Bale’s Ramus isn’t birdcel. It’s average, maybe slightly below. Most guys need and do have higher gonial angles than this forum touts as ideal, which works well with their lack of Ramus height.
No body can or will alter their gonial angle like that without compensation for vertical length and if they do it’s retarded.
Even still just because Christian Bales ramus works better with a higher gonial doesn’t mean it’s ideal aesthetics

• +1
Now you’re arguing that a hot girl hooked up with Bale who she considered hot at the time because her options were so limited twentyyears ago due to lack of online dating, but now he’s repulsive twenty years later due to online dating showing more options? Are you an idiot?
Never said Christian Bale is repulsive, I said that a lot less men were found repulsive back then because of no online daying. Christian Bale is a lot less attractive now compared to twenty years ago due to social media.

Exactly. How can someone have a square jaw with a short ramus? We're talking about short face syndrome at that point. This argument makes no sense. Low gonial angle is synonymous with a long ramus.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Never said Christian Bale is repulsive, I said that a lot less men were found repulsive back then because of no online daying. Christian Bale is a lot less attractive now compared to twenty years ago due to social media.
You called him an incel, which is a guy who can’t get laid, so yes, you that’s repulsive.

Exactly. How can someone have a square jaw with a short ramus? We're talking about short face syndrome at that point. This argument makes no sense. Low gonial angle is synonymous with a long ramus.
Look at the picture of michael cera this instant you boneless dog.

You called him an incel, which is a guy who can’t get laid, so yes, you that’s repulsive.
I never called him an incel. He's still attractive but much less than he would've been 20 years ago.
Look at the picture of michael cera this instant you boneless dog.
DXtxo7mW4AA8kde

"Low gonial angle". His entire mandible is recessed making his jaw look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Good_Little_Goy
You heard a bad definition. Facial harmony is why PSL autist can't comprehend why most of the time their morph for better features looks worse, it's basically features working better with other features. Example, chico's high eyebrow isn't ideal, but it works well to highlight his eyearea, it wouldn't work if he had the same eyeshape as sean o'pry for example
Finally someone fucking gets it

• Love it
Reactions: improover
Still a high angle. Only reliable way to see angle is from a full side profile. Either way, your argument only accounts for changing the gonial angle without lengthening the ramus, which no one would do.
No, that’s a low angle.

The one where you said maxilla determines nose length and wouldn’t say whether genetics played a bigger role.
you must have one hell of an ego if that's a won debate to you

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
no your response is not substantive at all
All you did was say “no, you didn’t win the debate” without elaborating. I have nothing to respond to/refute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
All you did was say “no, you didn’t win the debate” without elaborating. I have nothing to respond to/refute.
no i said that you have a massive ego, with elaborating. but it's no wonder that a guy that can't spell "neoteny" correctly doesn't realize that.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
no i said that you have a massive ego, with elaborating. but it's no wonder that a guy that can't spell "neoteny" correctly doesn't realize that.
If you can’t explain how what I said about the debate was incorrect, I have nothing to response to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Looks better with low gonial, you low iw fuck.
Low-set Gonions are ideal
Low gonial angle ≠ low gonion. Low gonion is just a tall ramus, which Bale lacks, hence why he looks shit with a low gonial angle.

You made his chin shorter you idiot. It wouldn‘t look like that if you only lengthened his ramus or shortened his midface. Of course a smaller chin will look worse than a bigger one. Cyancel moment

You made his chin shorter you idiot. It wouldn‘t look like that if you only lengthened his ramus or shortened his midface. Of course a smaller chin will look worse than a bigger one. Cyancel moment
I also did a morph where his chin is taller. Are you ignoring it on purpose or did you not read?

I also did a morph where his chin is taller. Are you ignoring it on purpose or did you not read?
I saw that after I posted. It‘s still true tho. Even with his short ramus, it would not look like that if you made his midface shorter to allow for ccw rotation. It‘s all about ratios.

I saw that after I posted. It‘s still true tho. Even with his short ramus, it would not look like that if you made his midface shorter to allow for ccw rotation. It‘s all about ratios.
I actually unintentionally did make his midface shorter.

It’s not all about ratios. Overall vertical projection is important, and morphing Bale with a low gonial angle takes away vertical projection. That’s why it looks shit. A short lower third is feminine.

Even recessed Bale is a ultimate slayer
Expecially in American Psycho
High gonial can only look good if you have long mandible and projected long chin,if you don't meet this requirements you are screwed

Even recessed Bale is a ultimate slayer
Expecially in American Psycho
High gonial can only look good if you have long mandible and projected long chin,if you don't meet this requirements you are screwed
His mandible isn’t that long but he has a good chin.

His mandible isn’t that long but he has a good chin.
His mandible is slightly recessed.
I have seen his low hyoid in some movies
But yeah he was somehow blessed with good chin and maxilla.

keep coping son

1AA14DA7 F128 4E55 9B71 38B888BF11CE
F9C760E0 9E57 4383 AABD A64922DC4D53
CC040964 DE30 47E7 B6AD 821EEFEFEED1
8A84E83D 7C2A 487D AC59 D82554E18494
5FA6AD36 CF78 4BF4 9054 7E38262ADBD5
9847935D 0014 42EF 8866 AACF0CE26A19
A83A6E77 8402 4858 B425 AD06554BDFEA
B948C709 AE3C 477C B1CB 49133F3D1B22

09611692 D051 4E05 BAE1 D202E6159183
A8438DDD 001E 4F6B 97F4 8456BFB04A9D

His mandible is slightly recessed.
I have seen his low hyoid in some movies
But yeah he was somehow blessed with good chin and maxilla.
And cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968