HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX [PROOF]

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
FULL WRITE-UP w/ pics (HOLOHOAX 101): https://web.archive.org/web/20220810200347/http://holohoax101.org/
2ND WRITE-UP w/ pics + videos: https://birthofanewearthblog.com/the-entire-holohoax-narrative-is-nothing-but-a-lie/

(Proof of above graph, publicly on Wikipedia)

(Allies built a chimney in this auschwitz building, after the war, to claim this was a "Gas chamber")

Nuremberg​

None of the defendants at Nuremberg admitted to any part of the holocaust or any direct knowledge of the holocaust, and only one, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, head of the Reich Security Main Office, was charged with having an operational role in the killing
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
of Jews. He testified as follows:

DR. KAUFFMANN: What attitude did you adopt when you heard about it?

KALTENBRUNNER: I had no knowledge of Hitler's order to Heydrich regarding the final solution of the Jewish problem at the time I took up my office. In the summer of 1943 I gathered from the foreign press and through the enemy radio...

That is, he testified that he had no direct part in the holocaust, and only learned of it via the foreign press and enemy radio. See the testimony here http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-11-46.asp
Kaltenbrunner also testified

Brainwashing Then​

The holohoax brainwashing got into full swing immediately at the end of WW II. Within a week of the captureof Buchenwald, the famous Hollywood director Billy Wilder was in the camp making a film of propaganda lies that still circulate to this day. An
Billy Wilder at Buchenwald
inadvertent picture of Wilder on the set at Buchenwald is shown to the left. The film, complete with props, claimed that the Nazis made soap from the fat of (Jewish only of course) prisoners, made lampshades from the skin of prisoners, and shrunk the heads of prisoners like in the Amazon. Even the holohoax establishment now admits these were all lies.

The Nazis investigated any suspected crimes in the camps, and these investigations were headed by Judge Konrad Morgen. In the course of investigating Karl Koch, the commandant at Buchenwald, for the charge of having three prisoneres killed, he also investigated reports of the 'irregularities' like the ones listed above and found them to be unfounded. Koch, on the other hand, was found guilty and hanged. Morgen was tortured at Nuremberg to confirm the reports of irregularites at Buchenwald but refused. See http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/konradmorgen.html

Brainwashing Now​

The Jews are making every effort to brainwash the US public to believe the holohoax, and holohoax education is now mandated in many states, starting in KINDERGARTEN, and continuing through all grades. The cover of the Florida manual for holohoax
Florida Holohoax manual
education for K-3 students is shown to the left. You can find the laws regarding holohoax education in your state at Beyond Our Walls: State Profiles on Holocaust Education

Excerpts from the truly sick Florida K-3 Holohoax Education Manual:

In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island. ... Prejudice smells like? ... Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

GENERAL ACTIVITIES FOR STUDENTS
1. Tell students to divide a paper into four sections. In one section write the word "fear." In the next section, write the word "courage." In the third section, write the word "plan," and in the last section, write the word "escape." Have students brainstorm and come up with as many ideas as possible that relate to the words. Allow five minutes for each category.

2. Tell students they are to think about how they would feel if they were in a dangerous situation. Ask them to draw five circles. In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

3. Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island.

8. Talk about the concept of being prejudice. Have the students describe prejudice. (See Unit 1-Page 16.) Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

ATTENTION ETHNICS!

ETHNICS/BLACKS WERE TREATED BETTER IN GERMANY THAN IN USA: https://www.jewworldorder.org/jesse-owens-and-adolf-hitler-the-real-story/

“When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany [Hitler].”

Years later, in his autobiography, Jesse Owens again clarifies: .

“Hitler didn’t snub me -it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”

FULL WRITE-UP w/ pics (HOLOHOAX 101): https://web.archive.org/web/20220810200347/http://holohoax101.org/
2ND WRITE-UP w/ pics + videos: https://birthofanewearthblog.com/the-entire-holohoax-narrative-is-nothing-but-a-lie/

NEXT THREAD: Communism is a Jewish invention
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Any post associated with this account is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this account ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any person, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, political, or cultural background.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NitoRump, sub5c3l, fuxkdakikez and 22 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NFA PB, sub5c3l, The Grinch and 12 others

View attachment 2682765
View attachment 2682771
View attachment 2682772
View attachment 2682775
View attachment 2682776
View attachment 2682780
(Proof of above graph, publicly on Wikipedia)

View attachment 2682795
(Allies built a chimney in this auschwitz building, after the war, to claim this was a "Gas chamber")

Nuremberg​

None of the defendants at Nuremberg admitted to any part of the holocaust or any direct knowledge of the holocaust, and only one, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, head of the Reich Security Main Office, was charged with having an operational role in the killing
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
of Jews. He testified as follows:

DR. KAUFFMANN: What attitude did you adopt when you heard about it?

KALTENBRUNNER: I had no knowledge of Hitler's order to Heydrich regarding the final solution of the Jewish problem at the time I took up my office. In the summer of 1943 I gathered from the foreign press and through the enemy radio...

That is, he testified that he had no direct part in the holocaust, and only learned of it via the foreign press and enemy radio. See the testimony here http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-11-46.asp
Kaltenbrunner also testified

Brainwashing Then​

The holohoax brainwashing got into full swing immediately at the end of WW II. Within a week of the captureof Buchenwald, the famous Hollywood director Billy Wilder was in the camp making a film of propaganda lies that still circulate to this day. An
Billy Wilder at Buchenwald
inadvertent picture of Wilder on the set at Buchenwald is shown to the left. The film, complete with props, claimed that the Nazis made soap from the fat of (Jewish only of course) prisoners, made lampshades from the skin of prisoners, and shrunk the heads of prisoners like in the Amazon. Even the holohoax establishment now admits these were all lies.

The Nazis investigated any suspected crimes in the camps, and these investigations were headed by Judge Konrad Morgen. In the course of investigating Karl Koch, the commandant at Buchenwald, for the charge of having three prisoneres killed, he also investigated reports of the 'irregularities' like the ones listed above and found them to be unfounded. Koch, on the other hand, was found guilty and hanged. Morgen was tortured at Nuremberg to confirm the reports of irregularites at Buchenwald but refused. See http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/konradmorgen.html

Brainwashing Now​

The Jews are making every effort to brainwash the US public to believe the holohoax, and holohoax education is now mandated in many states, starting in KINDERGARTEN, and continuing through all grades. The cover of the Florida manual for holohoax
Florida Holohoax manual
education for K-3 students is shown to the left. You can find the laws regarding holohoax education in your state at Beyond Our Walls: State Profiles on Holocaust Education

Excerpts from the truly sick Florida K-3 Holohoax Education Manual:

In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island. ... Prejudice smells like? ... Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

GENERAL ACTIVITIES FOR STUDENTS
1. Tell students to divide a paper into four sections. In one section write the word "fear." In the next section, write the word "courage." In the third section, write the word "plan," and in the last section, write the word "escape." Have students brainstorm and come up with as many ideas as possible that relate to the words. Allow five minutes for each category.

2. Tell students they are to think about how they would feel if they were in a dangerous situation. Ask them to draw five circles. In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

3. Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island.

8. Talk about the concept of being prejudice. Have the students describe prejudice. (See Unit 1-Page 16.) Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

View attachment 2682784

View attachment 2682785

ATTENTION ETHNICS!

ETHNICS/BLACKS WERE TREATED BETTER IN GERMANY THAN IN USA: https://www.jewworldorder.org/jesse-owens-and-adolf-hitler-the-real-story/

“When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany [Hitler].”

Years later, in his autobiography, Jesse Owens again clarifies: .

“Hitler didn’t snub me -it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”

NEXT THREAD: Communism is a Jewish invention
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Any post associated with this account is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this account ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any person, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, political, or cultural background.
if you say dnrd your mother loves creaming on my aryan BWC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Isengard, capybara, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Petsmart, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
755B5124 56B2 420F 9D97 B97FB9AE9BAC 1 105 c

they are also excellent at making predictions for four decades.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Kinger, Sushifart and 3 others
schizo thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, Ricky212 and mogstars

@anthony111553 @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @whitegymmax @yeeyeeslayer @Blackgymmax @NationalWarrior @the BULL @SidharthTheSlayer @Luffymaxxing @Manchild @delonisliterallyme @_MVP_ @thecel @Reformed @Gengar @NumbThePain @Eli @moggathon @kanderion @horizontallytall @depressionmaxxing @subhumanchad @thereallegend @sportsmogger @vanillaicecream @6ft4 @5.5psl @Pikabro @ihatereddit @appealmaxed @Manletmachine @joao @Mouthbreath @Zenis @uglysub8male @JosephGarrot123 @WanderingBurro @Ricky212 @rubberduck @HTN_Mentalcel @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Corleone and Xangsane
no shit, Jew created it so they can play the victim card for life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, capybara, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Too much text but I believe you ig

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
View attachment 2682841

@anthony111553 @Xangsane @SecularIslamist @whitegymmax @yeeyeeslayer @Blackgymmax @NationalWarrior @the BULL @SidharthTheSlayer @Luffymaxxing @Manchild @delonisliterallyme @_MVP_ @thecel @Reformed @Gengar @NumbThePain @Eli @moggathon @kanderion @horizontallytall @depressionmaxxing @subhumanchad @thereallegend @sportsmogger @vanillaicecream @6ft4 @5.5psl @Pikabro @ihatereddit @appealmaxed @Manletmachine @joao @Mouthbreath @Zenis @uglysub8male @JosephGarrot123 @WanderingBurro @Ricky212 @rubberduck @HTN_Mentalcel @try2beme
I hate jews LMAO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6′2 still over, capybara and mogstars
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax
It might've happened but 6 million sounds like larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: capybara
It might've happened but 6 million sounds like larp tbh
Gas chambers never existed

Concentration camps did and they died of starvation after the allies cut off food supply

200k dead at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48221, Kinger and capybara
the original claim was that all camps were death camps, but upon the red cross visiting many, they determined that they were not. conveniently, the camps we see as death camps today are the same camps the red cross never visited

it definitely happened, but the true events are drowned out in lies

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and capybara
Gas chambers never existed

Concentration camps did and they died of starvation after the allies cut off food supply

View attachment 2682876

200k dead at most
They tried to cover up their actions and ofc they are going to admit they did what they did. I'm not saying your wrong but you have a very biased view.

I think it did happen just not 6 million that's bs

• +1
the original claim was that all camps were death camps, but upon the red cross visiting many, they determined that they were not. conveniently, the camps we see as death camps today are the same camps the red cross never visited

it definitely happened, but the true events are drowned out in lies

Ur first post is this? Are you a Mossad sleeper agent?

Also they had labor camps for Asians, Germans, Russians in the U.S. and I'm not sure if same thing the UK

It's a double standard to condemn Germany's labor camps

• +1
Reactions: randomop and FutureSlayer
Reported

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
They tried to cover up their actions and ofc they are going to admit they did what they did. I'm not saying your wrong but you have a very biased view.

I think it did happen just not 6 million that's bs
Yeah, my bad, gas totally chambers existed, I'm just biased

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, Heinrich Schmidt, ElTruecel and 1 other person
If they shoved the Jews in concentration camps it’s not a big stretch to belive that they were killed

Who cares info is useless anyways
Info forms the foundation of understanding and decision-making.

Consider this: Without information, how can one discern right from wrong, make informed choices, or navigate the complexities of life?

Information empowers us to grasp the world's intricacies, fostering wisdom and enabling us to contribute meaningfully.

So, dismissing information as useless neglects its pivotal role in shaping our perspectives and actions.

Ur first post is this? Are you a Mossad sleeper agent?

View attachment 2682889

Also they had labor camps for Asians, Germans, Russians in the U.S. and I'm not sure if same thing the UK

It's a double standard to condemn Germany's labor camps
yeah i really did not expect my first post to be about this, been browsing anonymously for around a month - you got me, im working for mossad

im not codemning germanys labour camps, im agreeing with you

Info forms the foundation of understanding and decision-making.

Consider this: Without information, how can one discern right from wrong, make informed choices, or navigate the complexities of life?

Information empowers us to grasp the world's intricacies, fostering wisdom and enabling us to contribute meaningfully.

So, dismissing information as useless neglects its pivotal role in shaping our perspectives and actions.
Bro whqt 😂 crazy ass words

If they shoved the Jews in concentration camps it’s not a big stretch to belive that they were killed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

"Japanese Americans were placed in concentration camps based on local population concentrations and regional politics. More than 112,000 Japanese Americans who were living on the West Coast were incarcerated in camps"

Did Americans kill Asians in labor camps? How would that even make sense in a labor camp?

Yeah, my bad, gas totally chambers existed, I'm just biased

View attachment 2682893
View attachment 2682894
View attachment 2682895
I don't think it matters if there were gas chambers a bunch of "work camps" existed that killed a bunch of people in the end and it was just as torturous as a gas chamber. People still suffered and died.

I don't get why normies care so much about the holacaust when Japan killed a shit ton of Chinese in the rape of Nagasaki in ww2 asweel but everyone forgets about that.

• JFL
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Bro whqt 😂 crazy ass words
I respect different perspectives, but let's engage in a thoughtful discussion.

Information is crucial for understanding and making wise choices.

Your input is valued, so let's explore the significance of information together.

I respect different perspectives, but let's engage in a thoughtful discussion.

Information is crucial for understanding and making wise choices.

Your input is valued, so let's explore the significance of information together.
🙂,?

to play the victim card
The victim card dosent last forever jews are being bashed worldwide rn only way I could see them doing this if they were receiving nigger tier treatment and needed to boost their rep

I don't think it matters if there were gas chambers a bunch of "work camps" existed that killed a bunch of people in the end and it was just as torturous as a gas chamber. People still suffered and died.

I don't get why normies care so much about the holacaust when Japan killed a shit ton of Chinese in the rape of Nagasaki in ww2 asweel but everyone forgets about that.
Isn't it obvious?

Because it shows how much controlled & brainwashed people are.

And it shows who's doing the controlling & brainwashing.

That's the only thing that explains modern politics, culture, & economics. Including why people here are incel.

"Holohoax education is now mandated in many states, starting in KINDERGARTEN, and continuing through all grades."

Where did 6million Jews disappear?

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
The victim card dosent last forever jews are being bashed worldwide rn only way I could see them doing this if they were receiving nigger tier treatment and needed to boost their rep

Maybe Israel temporarily but until countries break out of the Jewish control in politics, economics, media, etc we'll always be enslaved.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
It doesnt matter tbh if its real or fake just live life
Sure! Midwit nigger. Now go "live your life" and get off my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Holocaust hoax was pointless tho what’s even the point
Mind control.

Only reason why we haven't exterminated Jews yet, all things considered.

Why would they fake holocaust u retard u probably think the earth is flat too sheep

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84
being bashed world wide for what? if they werent constantly playing the victim card, im sure they would be receiving such treatment (assuming they had the same position in society as blacks); they were responsible for rampant degeneracy in the western world pre-ww2, child prostitution rings in berlin during weimar germany for example, they did need to boost their rep

Why would they fake holocaust u retard u probably think the earth is flat too sheep

Why would your dad leave you-

Oh wait, I think I got that one figured out