HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX [PROOF]

being bashed world wide for what? if they werent constantly playing the victim card, im sure they would be receiving such treatment (assuming they had the same position in society as blacks); they were responsible for rampant degeneracy in the western world pre-ww2, child prostitution rings in berlin during weimar germany for example, they did need to boost their rep
Guessing Israel but they already own everything including the entire U.S. so does it really matter?

Why would they fake holocaust u retard u probably think the earth is flat too sheep
once again, its to play the victim card, ever wondered why they bring it up whenever something slightly negative is said about them?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
There’s jewa then there’s JEWS I doubt the street hawker in New York is plotting world domination
Hahaha obviously, but they are part of the antichrist through the same network: Money.

There's a reason even atheist Jews get given jobs by actual JEWS in Hollywood and etc. They all help to control people knowingly or not.

once again, its to play the victim card, ever wondered why they bring it up whenever something slightly negative is said about them?
But why no one talks about it then when its fake?? Yall buggin

Guessing Israel but they already own everything including the entire U.S. so does it really matter?
the US alone is an understatement, they have immense influence over the majority of europe, even countries people say are "based" like russia are influenced by them, they are even seeping into east asian nations, the chinese president has befriended quite alot of wealthy jews in recent years i believe

• +1
Hahaha obviously, but they are part of the antichrist through the same network: Money.

There's a reason even atheist Jews get given jobs by actual JEWS in Hollywood and etc. They all help to control people knowingly or not.
I never understood why people oppose Jews so much tbh what they are doing is the most basic of human nature which is aquiring power and resources for you and your own assuming it’s wasn’t Jews doing this is would be some other ethnic group to take their place

the US alone is an understatement, they have immense influence over the majority of europe, even countries people say are "based" like russia are influenced by them, they are even seeping into east asian nations, the chinese president has befriended quite alot of wealthy jews in recent years i believe
Yeah, of course. Not sure about the politics of those countries tho, I know in the U.S. both parties are Jew-owned including honorary Jew Trump.

Rothschild literally funded the Federal Reserve.

They for sure control everything else with big $$$ like Blackrock, Vanguard, etc though...

• +1
Reactions: com
Nothing he got more famous
he lost his sponsors, partnerships, was deplatformed, only people voicing him were small right wing platforms, i forgot the name to one but he was on one with nick fuentes; he literally lost his status as a billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, mogstars and Tyrone06
There’s jewa then there’s JEWS I doubt the street hawker in New York is plotting world domination
There is only like 12 million Jews in the world and make up 35 percent of the richest. I doubt all are plotting world domination but they have good connections and above average NTness so they do well.

They are also more loyal, haterid for the average Jew is jealousy.

• +1
I never understood why people oppose Jews so much tbh what they are doing is the most basic of human nature which is aquiring power and resources for you and your own assuming it’s wasn’t Jews doing this is would be some other ethnic group to take their place
Cope but I understand why you'd be led to think that

Because they hate non-Jews and think we're literally not humans but animals (as described in Talmud), think it's okay to kill us, and actively want to enslave us?

Compare that to any great Christian civilization.

Even if you're atheist: Why would you let people that want to actively destroy you at all times, rule you, in your own nation, with your own people, using your resources?

• +1
FINALLY A GOOD THREAD ON THIS SITE. I only see this shit on .is at times

Yeah, of course. Not sure about the politics of those countries tho, I know in the U.S. both parties are Jew-owned including honorary Jew Trump.

Rothschild literally funded the Federal Reserve.

They for sure control everything else with big $$$ like Blackrock, Vanguard, etc though...
yeah im most familiar with the US, but still hear about the other countries; the US democratic system is smoke and mirrors, democracy as a whole is a scam and always ends in shadow oligarchy. both parties work for the same people, its an illusion of choice. democracy is not who is best fit for the position, but whoever has the most power to influence the masses

rothschilds and the federal reserve are a whole other conversation, its crazy to think that one family (others involved, but we all know it was primarily the rothschilds) were able to pull off something that would have them in power over large portions of the world in barely a century, they arent any smarter than the rest of us really, they just exploited weakness in the goyim

he lost his sponsors, partnerships, was deplatformed, only people voicing him were small right wing platforms, i forgot the name to one but he was on one with nick fuentes; he literally lost his status as a billionaire
What did he say about em? I dont Remember

• +1
There is only like 12 million Jews in the world and make up 35 percent of the richest. I doubt all are plotting world domination but they have good connections and above average NTness so they do well.

you are right in a way, we cant put a label on a group and be sure that ALL members of said group are the same, however, the teachings of the talmud have clear satanic teachings and even compare goyim to animals, saying that the jews are allowed to take advantage of the goyim for their own benefit - sure there can be good ones, this applies to every group, theres good and bad everywhere we look, its human nature, we are imperfect. the teachings someone follows on the other hand can leave you wondering

What did he say about em? I dont Remember
in short he said that jews control the system in america, pointing out how the CEOs and other high ranking people in places such as the entertainment industry and media are jewish. theres alot more he said, i dont remember too much either since he didnt actually say anything too noteworthy, he did say hitler was a good person though

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06

They don't have to plan world domination, they already have it.

Every president who opposed the banks (Jewish) and tried to stop FIAT money (fake ass manipulated money) got killed. (Abraham Lincoln, JFK, etc...)

They own the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve owns the world, if you know anything about economy.

Everything is traded in Dollars, who prints the dollar and define it's value owns everyone, because every country is in debt.

But they're 1% of the population... Okay...

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and com

Because they hate non-Jews and think we're literally not humans but animals (as described in Talmud), think it's okay to kill us, and actively want to enslave us?

Even if you're atheist: Why would you let people that want to actively destroy you at all times, rule you, in your own nation, with your own people, using your resources?
Yeah but not all Jews read the book like crazy extreme Muslims do.

Jews are born into rich families, are highly NT, their beliefs preach to get good at a school AND DEMANDS LITTERACY AND EDUCATION 1000s of years ago. They also help each other out alot, there is a stronger brotherhood. They hate to lose money.

My great grandma lived in Poland and founded a furniture store and made a Jew go out of business, holy fuck he was mad. He shaked my great grandmas hand in disgust, sold his property and washed his hands and left. They hate losing money to other Jews but I doubt they all go into secret meetings it's more of a hive mentality.

There is 12 million Jews not all are part of the ruling elite.

Jews are born into rich families, are highly NT, their beliefs preach to get good at a school AND DEMANDS LITTERACY AND EDUCATION 1000s of years ago. They also help each other out alot, there is a stronger brotherhood. They hate to lose money.

My great grandma lived in Poland and founded a furniture store and made a Jew go out of business, holy fuck he was mad. He shaked my great grandmas hand in disgust, sold his property and washed his hands and left. They hate losing money to other Jews but I doubt they all go into secret meetings it's more of a hive mentality.

Water.

But the ones who rule you are all Jews or crypto-Jews.

Nigga that’s what every high status group thinks of the masses

They don't have to plan world domination, they already have it.

Every president who opposed the banks (Jewish) and tried to stop FIAT money (fake ass manipulated money) got killed. (Abraham Lincoln, JFK, etc...)

They own the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve owns the world, if you know anything about economy.

Everything is traded in Dollars, who prints the dollar and define it's value owns everyone, because every country is in debt.

View attachment 2682944View attachment 2682945View attachment 2682947View attachment 2682948

But they're 1% of the population... Okay...
I don't disagree they make up 35 percent of billionaires and may be higher cause some may be larping but seriously do you think all 12 million are all aware of the secret plans.

• +1

its funny you bring up islamic extremism, say over a century ago maybe youd be correct, but in the modern day, islamic extremist groups such as isis, al qaeda, and subgroups like al shabaab serve the interest of israel, many high ranking people in these groups being mossad agents; not really extremist but recent, i havent looked into this one but ive heard alot of talk about hamas being an israeli creation too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and mogstars
I don't disagree they make up 35 percent of billionaires and may be higher cause some may be larping but seriously do you think all 12 million are all aware of the secret plans.

I already replied to something similar you said:

You don't have to be aware of "secret plans" to support their agenda.

Just like black rappers are being themselves and don't know about no secret Rothschild plan shit but they get paid if they act gangster, promote drugs, violence, racial tension and erode the values of black communities. Same thing with BLM.

If they get told what to do, and not why, plus they get paid for it. They'll do it.

Everyone who's "let in" on the plans are necessarily Jewish though. The Sanhedrin is what rules the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhedrin. Which is why literal billionaires kneel to Rabbis.

• +1
its funny you bring up islamic extremism, say over a century ago maybe youd be correct, but in the modern day, islamic extremist groups such as isis, al qaeda, and subgroups like al shabaab serve the interest of israel, many high ranking people in these groups being mossad agents; not really extremist but recent, i havent looked into this one but ive heard alot of talk about hamas being an israeli creation too
A good Muslim is a dead one

Muslims are way worse than Jews imo, Jews at least developed a lot and brought a lot of copes into the world.

I just don't know why they push this circumsition shit.

• +1
Hamas is controlled by Iran

There's a proxy war between Israel and Iran

Palestinians are meat shields

• +1
Jews at least developed a lot and brought a lot of copes into the world.
More brainwashing, they stole white inventions for the most part or were lied about. Aka Einstein, Freud, etc...

Muslims are just dirt Jews, because just like Jews they are anti-christ and follow Baal in their black rock ritual.

Anti-christ = denier of Jesus, the thing Jews hate more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and ElTruecel
I already replied to something similar you said:

You don't have to be aware of "secret plans" to support their agenda.

Just like black rappers are being themselves and don't know about no secret Rothschild plan shit but they get paid if they act gangster, promote drugs, violence, racial tension and erode the values of black communities. Same thing with BLM.

If they get told what to do, and not why, plus they get paid for it. They'll do it.

Everyone who's "let in" on the plans are necessarily Jewish though. The Sanhedrin is what rules the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhedrin. Which is why literal billionaires kneel to Rabbis.
65 percent of the richest people are still white people, non Jews. They have controll but not that much, it's more of an illusion than anything

FULL WRITE-UP w/ pics (HOLOHOAX 101): https://web.archive.org/web/20220810200347/http://holohoax101.org/
2ND WRITE-UP w/ pics + videos: https://birthofanewearthblog.com/the-entire-holohoax-narrative-is-nothing-but-a-lie/

View attachment 2682765
View attachment 2682771
View attachment 2682772
View attachment 2682775
View attachment 2682776
View attachment 2682780
(Proof of above graph, publicly on Wikipedia)

View attachment 2682795
(Allies built a chimney in this auschwitz building, after the war, to claim this was a "Gas chamber")

Nuremberg​

None of the defendants at Nuremberg admitted to any part of the holocaust or any direct knowledge of the holocaust, and only one, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, head of the Reich Security Main Office, was charged with having an operational role in the killing
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
of Jews. He testified as follows:

DR. KAUFFMANN: What attitude did you adopt when you heard about it?

KALTENBRUNNER: I had no knowledge of Hitler's order to Heydrich regarding the final solution of the Jewish problem at the time I took up my office. In the summer of 1943 I gathered from the foreign press and through the enemy radio...

That is, he testified that he had no direct part in the holocaust, and only learned of it via the foreign press and enemy radio. See the testimony here http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-11-46.asp
Kaltenbrunner also testified

Brainwashing Then​

The holohoax brainwashing got into full swing immediately at the end of WW II. Within a week of the captureof Buchenwald, the famous Hollywood director Billy Wilder was in the camp making a film of propaganda lies that still circulate to this day. An
Billy Wilder at Buchenwald
inadvertent picture of Wilder on the set at Buchenwald is shown to the left. The film, complete with props, claimed that the Nazis made soap from the fat of (Jewish only of course) prisoners, made lampshades from the skin of prisoners, and shrunk the heads of prisoners like in the Amazon. Even the holohoax establishment now admits these were all lies.

The Nazis investigated any suspected crimes in the camps, and these investigations were headed by Judge Konrad Morgen. In the course of investigating Karl Koch, the commandant at Buchenwald, for the charge of having three prisoneres killed, he also investigated reports of the 'irregularities' like the ones listed above and found them to be unfounded. Koch, on the other hand, was found guilty and hanged. Morgen was tortured at Nuremberg to confirm the reports of irregularites at Buchenwald but refused. See http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/trials/konradmorgen.html

Brainwashing Now​

The Jews are making every effort to brainwash the US public to believe the holohoax, and holohoax education is now mandated in many states, starting in KINDERGARTEN, and continuing through all grades. The cover of the Florida manual for holohoax
Florida Holohoax manual
education for K-3 students is shown to the left. You can find the laws regarding holohoax education in your state at Beyond Our Walls: State Profiles on Holocaust Education

Excerpts from the truly sick Florida K-3 Holohoax Education Manual:

In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island. ... Prejudice smells like? ... Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

GENERAL ACTIVITIES FOR STUDENTS
1. Tell students to divide a paper into four sections. In one section write the word "fear." In the next section, write the word "courage." In the third section, write the word "plan," and in the last section, write the word "escape." Have students brainstorm and come up with as many ideas as possible that relate to the words. Allow five minutes for each category.

2. Tell students they are to think about how they would feel if they were in a dangerous situation. Ask them to draw five circles. In the circles, write the following five words: smells, sights, touch, sounds, feelings. Ask them to write words that describe what they smell, see, touch, hear, and feel as a result of the danger. Encourage discussion after they share their sensory perceptions. Relate this information to situations where people fear for their lives, i.e. war, prejudice, violence, and abuse.

3. Ask students to assume the persona of an Ellis Island doctor, a translator, a new immigrant, a U.S. immigration officer, or a swindler, and tell about what they see, hear, smell, and touch at Ellis Island.

8. Talk about the concept of being prejudice. Have the students describe prejudice. (See Unit 1-Page 16.) Also, have the students draw how they think prejudice looks, smells, and sounds.

View attachment 2682784

View attachment 2682785

ATTENTION ETHNICS!

ETHNICS/BLACKS WERE TREATED BETTER IN GERMANY THAN IN USA: https://www.jewworldorder.org/jesse-owens-and-adolf-hitler-the-real-story/

“When I passed the Chancellor, he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany [Hitler].”

Years later, in his autobiography, Jesse Owens again clarifies: .

“Hitler didn’t snub me -it was FDR who snubbed me. The president didn’t even send me a telegram.”

FULL WRITE-UP w/ pics (HOLOHOAX 101): https://web.archive.org/web/20220810200347/http://holohoax101.org/
2ND WRITE-UP w/ pics + videos: https://birthofanewearthblog.com/the-entire-holohoax-narrative-is-nothing-but-a-lie/

NEXT THREAD: Communism is a Jewish invention
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Any post associated with this account is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this account ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any person, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, political, or cultural background.
(this is what happens when you believe random pieces of information that are from other random pieces of information.)

A good Muslim is a dead one

Muslims are way worse than Jews imo, Jews at least developed a lot and brought a lot of copes into the world.

I just don't know why they push this circumsition shit.
you can hate islam as much as you want, but tell me, who are the people opening the borders allowing muslims to get into the western world?

• Love it
Hamas is controlled by Iran

There's a proxy war between Israel and Iran

Palestinians are meat shields
havent heard much about iran in a while, havent looked into this war, the situation with the palestinians and israel seemed way too convenient for israel though, it was suspicious from the beginning

• +1
65 percent of the richest people are still white people, non Jews. They have controll but not that much, it's more of an illusion than anything

Define rich.

It doesn't matter if there's 1000 white guys with $1 billion each, if 10 Jews have $100 trillion each.

The richest people are 100% anonymous through various methods. Example: Rothschild

Also you're talking about a 1% Jewish population and majority white population in the world. You know how math works?

• +1
(this is what happens when you believe random pieces of information that are from other random pieces of information.)
Go ahead and show a single thing that's completely fake.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Any post associated with this account is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this account ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any person, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious, political, or cultural background.
I hold myself accountable to this too. This message applies also to me.

• JFL
you can hate islam as much as you want, but tell me, who are the people opening the borders allowing muslims to get into the western world?

• +1
  • Love it
More brainwashing, they stole white inventions for the most part or were lied about. Aka Einstein, Freud, etc...

Muslims are just dirt Jews, because just like Jews they are anti-christ and follow Baal in their black rock ritual.

Anti-christ = denier of Jesus, the thing Jews hate more than anything.
Muslims believe in jesus so not really Jewish.

It's funny cause some Muslims from kyrgestan were nice to me, very hospitable, free food, free bed when I visited there.

But every single fucking Muslim from Pakistan or middle east, Africa has been a piece of shit. If they were indicated with the fucking quran nearly every single time they are the biggest pieces of shit.

I don't like them because I read some statistics and 9/11, I don't like them because of my personal experiences.

just as i inferred, a big problem i see with the modern man that becomes aware of these issues is that he is blinded by hate, if he feels that a product imposes more of a threat to him then he will hate the product, ignoring the fact that the product only exists due to the producer; you could go completely ballistic and have the product completely eradicated, but the producer will only bring more in

• +1

It's funny cause some Muslims from kyrgestan were nice to me, very hospitable, free food, free bed when I visited there.

But every single fucking Muslim from Pakistan or middle east, Africa has been a piece of shit. If they were indicated with the fucking quran nearly every single time they are the biggest pieces of shit.

I don't like them because I read some statistics and 9/11, I don't like them because of my personal experiences.

No, if you change everything that a person says and strip the whole point of the Bible, you don't believe them.

Quran and Islam is a joke and no non-biased scholar will take them seriously. They believe in the same as Jews with few additions.

"Muh prophet", they say he's lower than Muhammad which is a literal occultist rapist pedophile.

Illegal immigrants were gonna come and there isn't much stopping that but yeah Jews didn't help.

so with this said, if one sub-group can be described so positively but another sub-group so negatively, what is the difference between them? my guess is ethnic, i dont see islam as an inherrent problem rather than the standard person that follows it, which come from regions you mentioned

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Illegal immigrants were gonna come and there isn't much stopping that
Short-sighted and conformist.

Put them in cages and send 'em back. Do you not know who George Soros is? Everything that happens in the EU are Jew agendas.

lot of niggas here are bluepilled, not everyone is a knower

especially with censored Jewish Google
nobody believes that holocaust shit anymore bro

• JFL
No, if you change everything that a person says and strip the whole point of the Bible, you don't believe them.

Quran and Islam is a joke and no non-biased scholar will take them seriously. They believe in the same as Jews with few additions.

"Muh prophet", they say he's lower than Muhammad which is a literal occultist rapist pedophile.
the raw arabic version of the quran has no teachings that align with talmudic teachings of which can be seen negatively, english translations maybe, ive seen english translations that are heavily based on interpretation and are almost completely different to the arabic version, one example being english translations promoting the idea of atheistic free will. the main issues are found in hadiths, which i do not know enough about to talk about. islam is far more similar in teachings to christianity than it is to judaism

Short-sighted and conformist.

Put them in cages and send 'em back. Do you not know who George Soros is? Everything that happens in the EU are Jew agendas.

View attachment 2682973
A few EU countries are already stopping immigration.

Even the UK, the Indian prime minister jfl is the first prime minister to put stricter restrictions on immigration