HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX [PROOF]

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and FutureSlayer
IRL everyone does, here I'd say at least 1/4th does
they do just to virtue signal, trust me. no zoomer with internet access believes it anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars
rape of nanjing retard
nagasaki was the one america nuked
Nukes don't exist.

But ya'll aren't ready for that conversation.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: com and capybara
No, if you change everything that a person says and strip the whole point of the Bible, you don't believe them.

Quran and Islam is a joke and no non-biased scholar will take them seriously. They believe in the same as Jews with few additions.

"Muh prophet", they say he's lower than Muhammad which is a literal occultist rapist pedophile.
Yes they prefer Muhammed but they still like jesus quite a lot you fucking retard.

Yes they prefer Muhammed but they still like jesus quite a lot you fucking retard.
They don't like Jesus because what he says in the Quran is made-up and didn't happen, retard.

No matter what they say they don't like Jesus because they changed the first-eye-witnesses testimonies. You mentalcel.

If you're Christian they'll want to behead you.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and ElTruecel
@mogstars why is trump a Jew if they faked the election?

• Hmm...
No, if you change everything that a person says and strip the whole point of the Bible, you don't believe them.

Quran and Islam is a joke and no non-biased scholar will take them seriously. They believe in the same as Jews with few additions.

"Muh prophet", they say he's lower than Muhammad which is a literal occultist rapist pedophile.
I like them, they are the only ones with some balls to oppose the jewish agenda. The white man is completely cucked nowadays, I would join them one day tbh

• +1
Reactions: com
They don't like Jesus because what he says in the Quran is made-up and didn't happen, retard.

No matter what they say they don't like Jesus because they changed the first-eye-witnesses testimonies. You mentalcel.

If you're Christian they'll want to behead you.
Jesus is literally a Messiah and a messanger of god in the Qur'an. He may not be that liked but he is not hated, Jews hate jesus. That's a huge difference.

@mogstars why is trump a Jew if they faked the election?
Controlled opposition and narratives.

Clinton, Obama, Trump or Biden in power, the actions of the government & executive orders clearly have not changed.

Trump, while in power, pardoned more than 70 Israeli spies, didn't pardon Julian Assange, his cabinet is 90% Jewish, he's a pedophile, etc.

https://www.jta.org/2017/01/26/united-states/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I like them, they are the only ones with some balls to oppose the jewish agenda. The white man is completely cucked nowadays, I would join them one day tbh
Muslims are not civilised, they rape, steal and murder. They destroy society and will make the first world countries third world. Why do you want this?

Controlled opposition and narratives.

Clinton, Obama, Trump or Biden in power, the actions of the government & executive orders clearly have not changed.

Trump, while in power, pardoned more than 70 Israeli spies, didn't pardon Julian Assange, his cabinet is 90% Jewish, he's a pedophile, etc.

View attachment 2682982View attachment 2682987

https://www.jta.org/2017/01/26/united-states/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-administration
Why did the jews fake the election?

Jesus is literally a Messiah and a messanger of god in the Qur'an. He may not be that liked but he is not hated, Jews hate jesus. That's a huge difference.
No, they don't like actual Jesus Christ but the fake ahistorical muslim Jesus Christ.

They'd behead Jesus for saying he is God, like he did historically.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and HTN_Mentalcel
Muslims are not civilised, they rape, steal and murder. They destroy society and will make the first world countries third world. Why do you want this?
like i inferred before, have you ever seen a white muslim do this? or is it just africans, arabs and south asians? you can probably guess what im getting at here

edit since i forgot to mention, theres undoubtedly some, since humans are imperfect, im getting at the statistical probabilities that the right wing loves to talk about, be it black crime statistics or something else

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No, they don't like actual Jesus Christ but the fake ahistorical muslim Jesus Christ.

They'd behead Jesus for saying he is God, like he did historically.

John 19:5-7 // New King James Version​

5 When Jesus came out wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe, Pilate said to them, “Here is the man!”

6 As soon as the chief priests and their officials saw him, they shouted, “Crucify! Crucify!”
But Pilate answered, “You take him and crucify him. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”

7 The Jewish leaders insisted, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”

You see how they're like Jews? They'd to the same thing, they call Christians "polytheists" for the Trinity.

They'd kill historical Jesus just like Jews did.

@HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
like i inferred before, have you ever seen a white muslim do this? or is it just africans, arabs and south asians? you can probably guess what im getting at here

White Muslims were Christian and converted to not get killed after Muslim invasions. They kept the same traditions and some of the theology.

Yeah, African muslims are the grossest ones, but they're following the Quran.

Why did the jews fake the election?
Did they really or is this to create more distraction and division? Cause Trump is openly a Zionist that supports Israel.

If they did, I can't guess the logistics or motives, but I know Trump is Jew-owned and he's all talk.

They're part of the agenda.

Albert Pike the 33rd Freemason Rabbi

• +1
White Muslims were Christian and converted to not get killed after Muslim invasions. They kept the same traditions and some of the theology.

Yeah, African muslims are the grossest ones, but they're following the Quran.
im primarily referring to people converting in the modern day in western nations, i have met and have alot of white friends that have converted to islam within the last 1-3 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer and mogstars

edit since i forgot to mention, theres undoubtedly some, since humans are imperfect, im getting at the statistical probabilities that the right wing loves to talk about, be it black crime statistics or something else
Pakistanis and Indians are both brown skinned and the way they have treated me is so different. Indians treated me very well, better than white people it makes me sad the hate they get tbh. But Indians born in India are known to be very cunty and bad people so I suppose it depends.

Most Pakistani I have met have been cunts purely because of islam whereas Indians have been nice because Hinduism is a very "live and let live" belief set. Hinduism is probably the most peaceful religion on the planet.

I don't think there is any extreme Islam states expect maybe areas of Russia but yes it could be a race issue. I really don't know sorry. There is not many white Muslims, I have met some Albanians and a lot are nice. Albania has low crime rates despite poor economic conditions. Tbh it's hard to say, there isn't many black people in the UK, just curries and middle Eastern people but rarely white Muslims idk.

• +1
Pakistanis and Indians are both brown skinned and the way they have treated me is so different. Indians treated me very well, better than white people it makes me sad the hate they get tbh. But Indians born in India are known to be very cunty and bad people so I suppose it depends.

Most Pakistani I have met have been cunts purely because of islam whereas Indians have been nice because Hinduism is a very "live and let live" belief set. Hinduism is probably the most peaceful religion on the planet.

I don't think there is any extreme Islam states expect maybe areas of Russia but yes it could be a race issue. I really don't know sorry. There is not many white Muslims, I have met some Albanians and a lot are nice. Albania has low crime rates despite poor economic conditions. Tbh it's hard to say, there isn't many black people in the UK, just curries and middle Eastern people but rarely white Muslims idk.
hinduism at face value could be seen as such yeah, but hindu extremists are probably the most abhorrent people ive ever seen, ive been close with alot of hindus and from them yeah they are decent people

ive only met a few albanian muslims and they seem fine, without meeting a large amount from each sub-group its hard to come to a solid conclusion as to what the underlying issue is, but looking at people coming from the same countries that arent muslim leads me to believe its ethnic, once again i have no proof of this but its the conclusion ive came to just as youll come to your conclusion

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Lets say theoretically, you are correct. Im not denying or accepting your research, im going to have an open mind. How is it possible to convince everybody and every jew that the holocaust actually happened. How do so many people keep a secret, and arguably so well? Would love your input on this

Lets say theoretically, you are correct. Im not denying or accepting your research, im going to have an open mind. How is it possible to convince everybody and every jew that the holocaust actually happened. How do so many people keep a secret, and arguably so well? Would love your input on this
He's basically saying they were work camps kinda like in the USSr but they didn't have gas chambers, he's saying gas chambers were a lie and said only 120k people died not 6 million.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
He's basically saying they were work camps kinda like in the USSr but they didn't have gas chambers, he's saying gas chambers were a lie and said only 120k people died not 6 million.
yeah, but how convince all the jews to spew the same lie?

im primarily referring to people converting in the modern day in western nations, i have met and have alot of white friends that have converted to islam within the last 1-3 years
Andrew Cope Tate played a role for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and com
yalls niggas commit so many taboos on this website holy shit

Andrew Cope Tate played a role for sure
for the most part this is probably true, but ive met alot of converts who dont like tate either for the fact hes controlled opposition, always talking about the matrix but never whos responsible for said matrix. i never really involved myself with those tate fanboys though, so seeing how much influence (good or not) hes had on the youth it seems reasonable

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and FutureSlayer
where is the proof?

Smartest christian jfl

Curious that everyone talks about the Holocaust as being the worst genocide ever but nobody mentions the genocide of over 60 million of white europeans perpetrated by the Bolshevists

• Love it
Curious that everyone talks about the Holocaust as being the worst genocide ever but nobody mentions the genocide of over 60 million of white europeans perpetrated by the Bolshevists

Perpetrated by Jews.

80% of high-ranking USSR members were Jews.

Moses Hess who originated communism was a literal rabbi, search up "the communist rabbi"

Karl Marx, Stalin, Lenin. ALL JEWS.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Debetro
people that write about holocaust and make movies documentaries are all jewish take this in mind

• +1