Honest Rating?

L

lanylanylany

Iron
Im bored and hungry very hungry and i found there is a rating section so if you have time i'd appreciate a rating and what could i improve on (not posting side profile since it's horrible) (17yo 6'5)

Hope i put the imgur link correctly here

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and lanylanylany
Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, reaper2, mirrormogger and 5 others
long philtrum, short lower third and ur probably recessed since you dont show side profile so strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: goat123, reaper2 and lanylanylany
long philtrum, short lower third and ur probably recessed since you dont show side profile so strong mtn
Im bored and hungry very hungry and i found there is a rating section so if you have time i'd appreciate a rating and what could i improve on (not posting side profile since it's horrible) (17yo 6'5)

This guys upper third is extremely feminine
Like the way the light reflects off the forehead shows its 100% feminized and there's no browbone. It's legit female tier
Quite the outlier failo

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and lanylanylany
long philtrum, short lower third and ur probably recessed since you dont show side profile so
damn thank you, gotta get that stuff fixed with genio if i get the money

Like the way the light reflects off the forehead shows its 100% feminized and there's no browbone. It's legit female tier
Quite the outlier failo
well spotted, i overlooked it because of the glasses

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Blackgymmax
ltn

• +1
Reactions: lanylanylany
High htn, bad philtrum to chin ratio and and too femenin even for a pretty boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and lanylanylany
High MTN, failos are philtrum to chin but at least its square, also brow bone is nowhere to be found but u can ascend

• +1
Average

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
High MTN, failos are philtrum to chin but at least its square, also brow bone is nowhere to be found but u can ascend
So fixing the brow bone and increasing length of lower third is what i should focus on right?

• +1
Reactions: nebby12
nigga take off this fucking glasses and wear lenses

then send without
Im not gonna send an image where i think i look bad i mean itsnnot rly bad it makes my eyes look better when i dont have glasses but my midface and nose looks worse

• +1
Im not gonna send an image where i think i look bad i mean itsnnot rly bad it makes my eyes look better when i dont have glasses but my midface and nose looks worse
Oh you're right actually

• +1

The glasses kinda make your brows appear lower to the eyes to give a better fwhr wtf

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and lanylanylany

slayer in the eys of women these subhuman autstic fags will underrate you, if tall go slay already

• +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer, hopecel and lanylanylany
Also my eyes are bit too close together when i take my glasses off (idk if thags possible to fix) which the glasses kinda hide i guess? Although 3/4 and side profiles look better without so idk what i'll do its just a problem that i look REALLY different when i switch so i need to choose which look to go with

6'5? with that height and MTN face you're a strong HTN irl

you should eyebrowmaxx and maybe try to cover your forehead... you definitely have potential to be a HTN facially (overall Chadlite) just ignore masculinity copers here and leave the forum

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and lanylanylany
shit undertones apart from that high mtn

take lycopene and try to get longer eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

holy insane appeal to JBs, looks like the nerdy cute kidin school whose always surrounded by women

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

train neck

• +1
Quite the outlier failo
doesnt matter if it looks feminine, clearly you have no idea what teenager women same age as him want, hes htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, lanylanylany and mayo mogger
doesnt matter if it looks feminine, clearly you have no idea what teenager women same age as him want, hes htn
What in God's name makes you think an incel like you has even a shred of knowledge on me when you're so ugly that no one would even invite you outside to see what girls go for
6'5? with that height and MTN face you're a strong HTN irl

you should eyebrowmaxx and maybe try to cover your forehead... you definitely have potential to be a HTN facially (overall Chadlite) just ignore masculinity copers here and leave the forum
lol in real life an actual htn guy with average height would pull 100x more girls than a tall mtn lol. Ur a basement dweller clearly.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Zeta
I'm shocked that there's people who thjnk that he's htn+ ngl lol. Is it a joke or do they think that his face would be the actual top-tier attractiveness in day to day life lol

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
including height and everything into account strong htn SMV

What in God's name makes you think an incel like you has even a shred of knowledge on me when you're so ugly that no one would even invite you outside to see what girls go for

lol in real life an actual htn guy with average height would pull 100x more girls than a tall mtn lol. Ur a basement dweller clearly.
a 6'0 HTN = a 6'5 MTN

I'm shocked that there's people who thjnk that he's htn+ ngl lol. Is it a joke or do they think that his face would be the actual top-tier attractiveness in day to day life lol
Subhumans see someone with a non-recessed jaw and immediately think that he's some sort of giga-chad. Properly developed jaws are the norm on OLD/IRL.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Blackgymmax
Subhumans see someone with a non-recessed jaw and immediately think that he's some sort of giga-chad. Properly developed jaws are the norm on OLD/IRL.
Pretty sure he's a good bit recessed too
And yeah basically there's so many guys w decent jaws especially on old. This guys harmony and eyes are too shirt to pass mtn. Most white htns have pretty shjt harmony and this dude is worse
No offense to him

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, lanylanylany and St.TikTokcel
a 6'0 HTN = a 6'5 MTN
The problem is that
As mtn you're UNATTRACTIVE
extra height is a multiplier (x3 specifically on old) if you ALREADY look good.
An actual htn can be equal to a lite at 6'5 because it amps attractiveness that's already there
But as an mtn your face has ZERO attractiveness and guess what 0 x 3 is?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
he's a strong HTN overall thanks to mogger height but he's facially a MTN with a HTN potential
yeah NO LOL
cope... height matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lanylanylany and Blackgymmax
he's a strong HTN overall thanks to mogger height but he's facially a MTN with a HTN potential

cope... height matters
No height for your face, bucko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and hopecel

cope... height matters

No you're imaginjng that these multipliers work on subhumans
Unfortunately it doesn't really work unless you have the base (attractive face).

A lite like bateman will mog a low chad like ian
But subhumans who aren't in the game don't benefit from such

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel

Unfortunately it doesn't really work unless you have the base (attractive face).

Face is king indeed. I see plenty of 6'5 isolated subhumans wandering around. Also, knew few 6'4-6'6 rotters in HS. All of them had subpar faces.

• +1
Face is king indeed. I see plenty of 6'5 isolated subhumans wandering around. Also, knew few 6'4-6'6 rotters in HS. All of them had subpar faces.
Lol they think it's like when guys fuck ugly girls who have a good body lmao like no
Even elordi is like a level of htn facially for his height and body to register

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel

cope... height matters
I'm not even coping either. I should get LL and if I could I would instantly because height DOES matter alot
However that decision came AFTER face maxxing

The problem is that
As mtn you're UNATTRACTIVE
extra height is a multiplier (x3 specifically on old) if you ALREADY look good.
An actual htn can be equal to a lite at 6'5 because it amps attractiveness that's already there
But as an mtn your face has ZERO attractiveness and guess what 0 x 3 is?
what you said applies only to lowest LTNs tbh

I see 4/10 tall ogres doing well all the time
No height for your face, bucko.
whatever you say buddy

it's different when it comes to higher levels of facial attractiveness

tall LTN = average MTN
tall MTN = average HTN

but tall HTN isn't equal to average Chadlite
Even elordi is like a level of htn facially for his height and body to register
Jesus Christ... I just can't... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
sexy beast

• +1

whatever you say buddy

tall LTN = average MTN
tall MTN = average HTN

Jesus Christ... I just can't... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah no you don't see tall ltns doing well all the time lmao. Picking up scraps rarely doesn't count as doing well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, lanylanylany and St.TikTokcel

whatever you say buddy

tall LTN = average MTN
tall MTN = average HTN

By doing well you mean LTRcucking or going for battery balkanoid subhuman foids who are barely scratching the 2 PSL mark. Insane, bucko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and hopecel
Yeah no you don't see tall ltns doing well all the time lmao. Picking up scraps rarely doesn't count as doing well
a 5'7 MTB is more likely to be with a 6'5 LTN than with a 6'0 MTN
By doing well you mean LTRcucking or going for battery balkanoid subhuman foids who are barely scratching the 2 PSL mark. Insane, bucko.
I see tall LTNs with HTBs all the time keep coping buddy boyo but it won't change the fact that most girls worship tallfags

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Blackgymmax

whatever you say buddy

tall LTN = average MTN
tall MTN = average HTN

It's not different at higher levels. I just showed u bateman getting a pt from height.
An htn face is an irl chad
Does 6'5 mtn turn into an irl chad?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
a 5'7 MTB is more likely to be with a 6'5 LTN than with a 6'0 MTN
LTN/MTM are invisible (by .org standards)
I see tall LTNs with HTBs all the time keep coping buddy boyo but it won't change the fact that most girls worship tallfags
You're overrating roasties hard which is very normal and common.

• +1
op dont listen to these retards the 6’5 halo you have is insane once you fill out your frame in the gym. right now you look feminine like a faggot, lose glasses and get short hair. you are lucky. i think you can be htn just with softmaxxes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and lanylanylany
dont cope bro, im sure you would trade all the years of gym progress to be 6’5. i would do it to.
real life is not looking at faces on the internet, real life is him towering over you making you look like a kid

You clearly dont know how to rate at all, average guy on the street doesnt look like that especially if your around teenage years you would know what they would want, “muhh masculine chad too feminine features” is cope :lul:

• +1