Honest Rating?

You clearly dont know how to rate at all, average guy on the street doesnt look like that especially if your around teenage years you would know what they would want, “muhh masculine chad too feminine features” is cope :lul:
Avg guy on the street in his age bracket is the same looks level. The averagebguy doesn't look like a lesbian (hebhas low harmony so he doesn't make up for it)
dont cope bro, im sure you would trade all the years of gym progress to be 6’5. i would do it to.
you shouldn't bc you're ugly. I already get chad treatment irl. Idk how much it would go up or if I would notice it but on OLD I'd have more numbers ez
real life is not looking at faces on the internet, real life is him towering over you making you look like a
na it doesn't work when you're ugly. Is that it is bro. Tall mtns will tell you how htns w o height mog them. Plus I'm body halod. 0 chance vs me irl lol

na it doesn't work when you're ugly. Is that it is bro. Tall mtns will tell you how htns w o height mog them. Plus I'm body halod. 0 chance vs me irl lol
we both know how much halo body brings. now imagine being 6’5 on top of it. dont be a retard bro. everyone who is competing for the 9 and 10s is gymmaxed already. youre not in school anymore

• +1
Reactions: lanylanylany
dont listen to the incels on this site you got a good jaw and your 6'5 your chilling easily htn

maybe get some contacts instead of glasses though