[Blackpill] Honestly today i gone out and seen things i dont like

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
What are we doing wrong ? no attractive females for us
Where are all the chads? i expected to see them with girls

Last edited:
PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty isnโ€™t skin deep, itโ€™s bone deep
We are more normal than these guys i seen with gfs they all looked boring and akward
No strenght confidence and dominance at all
Apparently not.

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Looks theory debunked, lets all take showers and live normal lifes.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

tbh its a double edged thing, i know the regular NT low inhib normies but there are literal cucks with hit gfs that i know for a fact arent even NT as much

i think he means those types
Who knows. They could have bought them for a day so they have female company while walking around. They could be betabuxx. They could be statusmaxxed in their community. Itโ€™s all speculation

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Idk i expected to see chads with girls not incel looking normies
Itโ€™s not all black and white man. The girls could be hanging with the guys for just one day and you caught them on that one day.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Some women intentionally go for ugly low status socially awkward men so they have all the power in the relationship. This is known as oofy doofy theory. Look it up.

Behind closed doors these guys get walked over and rarely, if ever, actually get to have sex with these girls. Women that choose these guys always have a good looking guy on the side to sexually satify them.

But honestly I dont see this that often. I usually see Chads with basic bitches or even grotesque landwhales.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
Some women intentionally go for ugly low status socially awkward men so they have all the power in the relationship. This is known as oofy doofy theory. Look it up.

Behind closed doors these guys get walked over and rarely, if ever, actually get to have sex with these girls. Women that choose these guys always have a good looking guy on the side to sexually satify them.

But honestly I dont see this that often. I usually see Chads with basic bitches or even grotesque landwhales.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted

Never be a oofy doofy chad or death tbh

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Never be a oofy doofy chad or death tbh
Exactly. All of us could just stop taking care of ourselves, get fat, wear poorly fitted dad clothes and land a gf that way. But that isnt what we want. If anyone here thinks they want it, you don't. Trust me. She will emasculate you and make you feel like a little bitch. I have a dorky co worker who admits to having his gf boss him around.

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
Exactly. All of us could just stop taking care of ourselves, get fat, wear poorly fitted dad clothes and land a gf that way. But that isnt what we want. If anyone here thinks they want it, you don't. Trust me. She will emasculate you and make you feel like a little bitch. I have a dorky co worker who admits to having his gf boss him around.

Exactly your not a man at that point your a female this is not natural

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
I usually ses chads alone or with other dudes tbh
This is what I sew most of the time as well. But if the Chad does have a GF he is usually dating down in looks because hypergamy. My point was that a GL guy with a not so GL female is more common than the other way around.

Oofy doofy men will never be slayers because most women still dont want to be seen with a goofy looking dork. But some women dont care about this because they like being the pretty one with all the power in the relationship.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
This is what I sew most of the time as well. But if the Chad does have a GF he is usually dating down in looks because hypergamy. My point was that a GL guy with a not so GL female is more common than the other way around.

Oofy doofy men will never be slayers because most women still dont want to be seen with a goofy looking dork. But some women dont care about this because they like being the pretty one with all the power in the relationship.
Thats just coping for our feelings these ugly nerds i seen fuck and get BJs from these hot gf while we dream

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)