[Blackpill] Honestly today i gone out and seen things i dont like

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Thats just coping for our feelings these ugly nerds i seen fuck and get BJs from these hot gf while we dream
Doubt it. Women cannot feel attraction for ugly low T dorks unless they are severely fucked in the head.

fOreVER

fOreVER

Elementalist
You must be underratjng them. Men can’t rate for shit. They could be the right phenotype or fetish or something. For me the blackpill is 95% proven with some outliners.
Doubt it. Women cannot feel attraction for ugly low T dorks unless they are severely fucked in the head.
Or they habe the right height

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
You must be underratjng them. Men can’t rate for shit. They could be the right phenotype or fetish or something. For me the blackpill is 95% proven with some outliners.

Or they habe the right height
Just normal people with gfs

fOreVER

fOreVER

Elementalist
Just normal people with gfs
Yeah normies fan get gfs but not like before. Before they can go to a classmate and say they like them and get a gf. Now he has to fight bear hands to get a gf. Seriously fuck you chad and jews

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Yeah normies fan get gfs but not like before. Before they can go to a classmate and say they like them and get a gf. Now he has to fight bear hands to get a gf. Seriously fuck you chad and jews
We get nothing

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Low t ogre
I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
What are we doing wrong ? no attractive females for us
Where are all the chads? i expected to see them with girls
Ok are you sure they were couples? Recently my subhuman curry friend sitted with one of my oneits super hot like he was her bf, but he wasn't she has much better dude as bf.
If they're holding their hands and look each other in the eyes or maybe they kiss they're couple. But even that propably betabux or emotional tampon

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Rothschild
I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
money? + how did u know that that was his gf a guy and a girl being together doesn't make them girlfriend and boyfriend.

in conclusion your a faggot OP

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
You are either autistic ot incel. In my case saudi foids hate my ass. Gonna seamaxx. Got 18 chicks messaging me on filipino okcupid
yes they message you but you will do nothing
money? + how did u know that that was his gf a guy and a girl being together doesn't make them girlfriend and boyfriend.

in conclusion your a faggot OP
yea ofc thats why you allways go out with your hot friend fuck off

fOreVER

fOreVER

Elementalist
yes they message you but you will do nothing

yea ofc thats why you allways go out with your hot friend fuck off
I gotta pay real money to reply. Try it for yourself. I added on Facebook but didnt get to seamax this summer

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Because all Incels have that "something" in common. I don't know if it is the way they act, or it is something you can see in their eyes, but all normies can see Incels from afar, specially girls.

It is the same about Chads, they all have something special that no surgery will ever give you, but I still can't pinpoint what it is.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Because all Incels have that "something" in common. I don't know if it is the way they act, or it is something you can see in their eyes, but all normies can see Incels from afar, specially girls.

It is the same about Chads, they all have something special that no surgery will ever give you, but I still can't pinpoint what it is.
We are not incels also its becouse we dont go to clubs many normies get gfs this way

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
We are not incels also its becouse we dont go to clubs many normies get gfs this way
A lot of guy inside here are Incels. What 95% of us lack is a social circle. That is how most people get girlfriends

meh

meh

Amateur
there are no chads in your area perhaps.
Some women intentionally go for ugly low status socially awkward men so they have all the power in the relationship. This is known as oofy doofy theory. Look it up.

Behind closed doors these guys get walked over and rarely, if ever, actually get to have sex with these girls. Women that choose these guys always have a good looking guy on the side to sexually satify them.

But honestly I dont see this that often. I usually see Chads with basic bitches or even grotesque landwhales.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted
lol i knew some chads and they worshiped total landwales jfl.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir

It's called facial harmony. Incels lack it and Chads have it.

OldRooster

OldRooster

Enthusiast
Seeing an ugly guy with a hot girl is legit disturbing. But I hardly ever see it. Very rare. You are probably over rating her.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
It might be it. But it is something else too. Girls say Chads have fire in their eyes. It just the way they look at people.
That is just dumb foid speak for having nice eyes. If someone is incel its always because they have something off about their looks whether it be a funny shaped head, recessed chin etc. Sometimes the resason cant be pinpointed and put in words because some people are just weird looking overall. For chads it's the opposite. All their features come together in such a way thatbthey are just aesthetically pleasing, even if they lack certain PSL lauded features.

Last edited:
Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
That is just dumb foid speak for having nice eyes. If someone is incel its always because they have something off about their looks whether it be a funny shaped head, recessed chin etc. Sometimes the resason cant be pinpointed and put in words because some people are just weird looking overall. For chads it's the opposite. All their features come together in such a way thatbthey are just aesthetically pleasing, even if they lack certain PSL lauded features.
The guys i seen with gfs could all pass as incels

Amnesia

Amnesia

Adept
Girls have differing reasons for who they date, comfort, money, damage from being pumped and dumped so much, baby rabies, etc. Many girls date down just cause they've been hurt so much from being ghosted after hooking up with GL Chads time after time. I've seen girls date up down matched, etc. And we know that most married women aren't sexually attracted to their partner.

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Enthusiast
Im depressed
This is basic red pill theory. The moment I read “gone out to the mall”, I knew everything I had to know.

As silly as this sounds, it only sounds silly because our society is degrading into a joke. But why would Chad want to go the mall with his “cute girlfriend”?

All men want sex, and Chad can get it by striking a conversation with a girl.

The 3 PSL guy you are talking about is playing the nice guy cuck game right now (he probably isn’t even aware of it), and is taking the “cute girl” to the mall to blow money on her so she may consider giving him a blowjob.

I don’t get why a lot of women have to be this way, but I also don’t get why these men are so thirsty. Sex isn’t that crazy.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)