Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

Nice man keep me updated, revolutionizing the eye area game in this thread haha

I have these:
eyese3423423.jpg

Can I fix them with this method? So basically put ice on top eyelid for as long as possible?

I have these:
eyese3423423.jpg

Can I fix them with this method? So basically put ice on top eyelid for as long as possible?
Who knows. You need to try. It worked for me. My concern for you is that there’s a lot of ground to make up. Lots of uee. You should get an improvement at least.

Stop fucking around on the forums and try it

Also squinch and do lower eyelid training. You need it.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and NoBonezForMoanz
just tried it for first time, i can't see my eyes and my whole eye area and it surrounding isnred, is this normal
Like a bee stung you near your eyes? If it's that severe than yeah something's wrong lol
If it's just Chad hooding then it's normal
How do i get more fat below where the eyebrow starts, like close to the nose. I tried this method and its working but i only got more fat in the middle and outer parts of the eyes. Do i have to put ice only there for a while or i can just place ice over my eyes and it increases fat everywhere? Does it take longer for fat to be made below the starting point of the eyebrow?
Try putting some more there but depending on your tendon insertions it can be that that's the way your eyes will look like, meaning it won't move much in that ar
I have these:
eyese3423423.jpg

It will definitely help cuz it looks like 0g of fat there
Like @KnoxHarrington said just fucking try it

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and SadnessWYJ
Like a bee stung you near your eyes? If it's that severe than yeah something's wrong lol

Try putting some more there but depending on your tendon insertions it can be that that's the way your eyes will look like, meaning it won't move much in that ar

Am i supposed to look down/up or what direction? Should i raise my eyebrows or where do i put the ice exactly? Do i focus more on the eyelids or on the fat above the eyelids? Ive been doing this for weeks now and i just want to be sure. Yesterday i made the session longer for 5 mins so 10 in total and the fat above my left eye kinda raised up for the night and i thought bye bye eye hooding. So i just want to be sure in what position shoukd the eyes be since i got low set eyebrows and i tried raising my eyebrows to get more ice under there

Who knows. You need to try. It worked for me. My concern for you is that there’s a lot of ground to make up. Lots of uee. You should get an improvement at least.

Stop fucking around on the forums and try it

Also squinch and do lower eyelid training. You need it.

Thanks brother, where should I put the ice cube? on the top eyelid only?

Also do you have info on lower eyelid training that works?

I squinch a lot but on that photo my eyes were fully relaxed. Usually I squinch but I cannot mantain when my eyes are relaxed.

Appreciate it.

Yeah but where should I put the ice? I know I need to keep it for as long as possible.

I'm using this cream:
81Qe9FCb5YL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

and also hyaluronic acid 2 times a day.

Should I stop using that?

Last edited:

I squinch a lot but on that photo my eyes were fully relaxed. Usually I squinch but I cannot mantain when my eyes are relaxed.

Appreciate it.
You can rub ice cubes along the upper eyelid eye brow area. However, icing the face is so good for thinning cheeks and skin quality that I’ve been icing my face in a bowl every other day for a few weeks. Like you would ice a sprained ankle. You get used to it after a few days. Just hold your breath and dunk your face. At least ten minutes.

Look up koko hayashi on YouTube for face yoga.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and NoBonezForMoanz
Am i supposed to look down/up or what direction? Should i raise my eyebrows or where do i put the ice exactly? Do i focus more on the eyelids or on the fat above the eyelids? Ive been doing this for weeks now and i just want to be sure. Yesterday i made the session longer for 5 mins so 10 in total and the fat above my left eye kinda raised up for the night and i thought bye bye eye hooding. So i just want to be sure in what position shoukd the eyes be since i got low set eyebrows and i tried raising my eyebrows to get more ice under there
I've also got low set eyebrows, personally I always looked down, this is enough for me to open up the space for the fat pads, got slightly bulging eyes tho so maybe it's different for you
Wouldn't pull up the brows if not necessary as this can cause forehead wrinkles if your skin is shit
But weird that your fat raised up, don't progress that hard that fast

Appreciate it.
In your case between the brow and the eye, that little space where your fat should be, @KnoxHarrington is saying the real shit tho, whole face is way better
For lower eyelids I don't have anything, mine are even worse when fully relaxed, if you're active and conscious of your mind in the moment the eyes do a subtle squinch passively.

With the cream and serum idk man, as long as it's not retin a it's all good I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632 and DrMaze
You can rub ice cubes along the upper eyelid eye brow area. However, icing the face is so good for thinning cheeks and skin quality that I’ve been icing my face in a bowl every other day for a few weeks. Like you would ice a sprained ankle. You get used to it after a few days. Just hold your breath and dunk your face. At least ten minutes.

Look up koko hayashi on YouTube for face yoga.

Thanks brother, will do as you said

about face yoga I dont know if it works: https://looksmax.org/threads/lower-...do-not-try-to-resistance-exercise-them.263119

look at this guy he said it made it even worse for him

did you get good results from doing the exercises?

I've also got low set eyebrows, personally I always looked down, this is enough for me to open up the space for the fat pads, got slightly bulging eyes tho so maybe it's different for you
Wouldn't pull up the brows if not necessary as this can cause forehead wrinkles if your skin is shit
But weird that your fat raised up, don't progress that hard that fast

In your case between the brow and the eye, that little space where your fat should be, @KnoxHarrington is saying the real shit tho, whole face is way better
For lower eyelids I don't have anything, mine are even worse when fully relaxed, if you're active and conscious of your mind in the moment the eyes do a subtle squinch passively.

With the cream and serum idk man, as long as it's not retin a it's all good I guess

Ok thanks a lot

just question about the water, the colder the better right?

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
I actually got in a fight and had a black eye on my right side and it was swollen and ever since this eye area has more hooding and fat than my other side. not that I suggest u to get two black eyes tho lol

• Love it
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
I actually got in a fight and had a black eye on my right side and it was swollen and ever since this eye area has more hooding and fat than my other side. not that I suggest u to get two black eyes tho lol
Just bonesmash your eyes bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
interesting...

Chronic swelling appears to promote fat accumulation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
A huge part of if your eyes are hooded or not is how high set your eyeballs are. High set eyeballs happen when the top part of the maxilla is pushed upwards so the eyeball is forced to follow. This will also give you a downturned medial canthus in relation to the iris.

I have however been practicing your method for a couple months off and on alongside bonesmashing with a massage gun and my hooding has fat storage has definitely increased. Before I could barely grab the fat but now I can grab a pretty good size of fat and my eyes are much more hooded/protected

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, NoBonezForMoanz and ilyess
A huge part of if your eyes are hooded or not is how high set your eyeballs are. High set eyeballs happen when the top part of the maxilla is pushed upwards so the eyeball is forced to follow. This will also give you a downturned medial canthus in relation to the iris.

I have however been practicing your method for a couple months off and on alongside bonesmashing with a massage gun and my hooding has fat storage has definitely increased. Before I could barely grab the fat but now I can grab a pretty good size of fat and my eyes are much more hooded/protected
hooding imo is more than half determined by fat storage alone. Thats why you see people like lachovsky with higher set eyes and very good hooding. To the extreme bone hooding is in someone like shimansky but looks uncanny...

hooding imo is more than half determined by fat storage alone. Thats why you see people like lachovsky with higher set eyes and very good hooding. To the extreme bone hooding is in someone like shimansky but looks uncanny...
imo shimansky mainly looks uncanny because of droopy eyelids and weird super low set browridge shape. I believe the ideal eye area has low set eyebrows/orbitals but not too low where you only see the eyebrow above the eye. You should be able to see a slight layer of fat below it or else you don’t look ideal. People who I’ve seen with this problem are Shimansky, Ronald Ead, and even myself.

swelling almost,
Interesting...
When someone is punched in the eye they start to swell resulting in hooded eyes
Not saying it's the same
but this might be similar

Possibly legit, eskimos have literally 0 UEE and insane hooding, did some research and it seems primitive tribes (no heating) who live in cold areas all generally have lots of upper eyelid fat
View attachment 325863
It’s most likely pheno. Khoisan’s in Africa have good fat hooding.
43CC60F2 CD71 4259 A4D7 5E4042E369AE
6ABF6933 430E 4552 A9B5 3C77ABA13639

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10987
This backs your theory up even more

31BC5B61 3E86 4E1B B32F 185C5804E6C4 E4913861 B033 4D5F B1C1 BFC2FF741388

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 12218, Looks234 and 2 others
@brbbrah
Is this legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 10987
Can i achieve same effect with gel ice mask that was keeped in freezer?
ice mask like in American Psycho

@NoBonezForMoanz

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Soalian
That’s a dumb question. Anything that makes your eyeball cold will cause it to store fat there.
Yes but what's the mechanism behind that?

Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
@NoBonezForMoanz got some questions and i registered only to ask em lol, im literally doing your method with the ice cube method and the cold spoon method all in one day everyday for the last three days im going hard mode on this and im willing to share results i don't know maybe in 6 months but here comes the first problem let's talk about your method i do exactly as you said and i wait for an ice layer to form on top then i break it and dip my head with a straw in my mouth and breath with it because i thought it would be more effective than dipping,inhaling then dipping again you know straight 10min under the freezing water with no stop should be better and i can go for more than 10min. so my first question is the straw method bad because im using my mouth to breath ? And another one atm the weather is cool so im doing it in the garden and when i finish there is no biig temperature change so i guess it's okay but the weather gonna get warmer in march april and june and i think someone said something about broken capillaries if you put your face in cold water for a while then expose it to a warm weather directly so is it better to do it inside the house when the weather gets warmer? i think that's it for now imma wait for your answer and get back after 6 months or who knows maybe less for results

I have however been practicing your method for a couple months off and on alongside bonesmashing with a massage gun and my hooding has fat storage has definitely increased. Before I could barely grab the fat but now I can grab a pretty good size of fat and my eyes are much more hooded/protec

bonesmashing the browridge ? Was it effective? And if so please full guide

@NoBonezForMoanz got some questions and i registered only to ask em lol, im literally doing your method with the ice cube method and the cold spoon method all in one day everyday for the last three days im going hard mode on this and im willing to share results i don't know maybe in 6 months but here comes the first problem let's talk about your method i do exactly as you said and i wait for an ice layer to form on top then i break it and dip my head with a straw in my mouth and breath with it because i thought it would be more effective than dipping,inhaling then dipping again you know straight 10min under the freezing water with no stop should be better and i can go for more than 10min. so my first question is the straw method bad because im using my mouth to breath ? And another one atm the weather is cool so im doing it in the garden and when i finish there is no biig temperature change so i guess it's okay but the weather gonna get warmer in march april and june and i think someone said something about broken capillaries if you put your face in cold water for a while then expose it to a warm weather directly so is it better to do it inside the house when the weather gets warmer? i think that's it for now imma wait for your answer and get back after 6 months or who knows maybe less for results
The straw thing is actually a very high iq idea, those few minutes of breathing with your mouth won't do shit, just do it
Also the capillaries thing, never had any problems and I'm changing temps aswell
Nobody reported any side effects aswell, so yeah just do it
Won't need 6 months tho, max 3, 2 tho if daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Are you sure you're not just squinting in the after picture?

Are you sure you're not just squinting in the after picture
Posted two different after pics almost every time, one normal one squinched for the difference, I‘m being scientific here mate with such a breakthrough in looksmaxxing lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
@brbbrah
Is this legit?
I haven't tried it bro
you know too many fags around
got to expose first
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

but niggas pmed me pics of big differences in their eye area

but ill try it today got some cold water in a pan right now and report back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
I haven't tried it bro
you know too many fags around
got to expose first
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

but niggas pmed me pics of big differences in their eye area

but ill try it today got some cold water in a pan right now and report back
You know they fags when they tell you to splash cold water from a f***ing frying pan onto your face jfl.

And YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AT LEAST HALF-NAKED when doing this shit, because you want to keep your clothes dry, and that shit will drip everywhere just lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@looksmaxxer234 @brainded had canceled his filler appointment cause it worked for him jfl
he showed me before and after pics too

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 @brainded had canceled his filler appointment cause it worked for him jfl
he showed me before and after pics too
How much of change ?

I'm starting applying one ice cube to upper eyelid area, twice a day,

is one minute rubbing ice cube per eye enough?

Does this work for slimming the face too?

And how do I bring ice into my bathroom without making it look weird?

What changes did you notice on the rest of your face? Did your cheek fat increase/decrease?