Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

Yea there are permanent results now, that are better than what I started with. But the hooding I get right now after doing the ice stuff is very good and much better, so I am hoping to get to that level of permanent hooding.

So, I started with doing what the OP of this thread said, with using a bowl of cold water. But the results were subpar and I didn't notice a change, so I thought it was cope.

I tried using ice, and rubbing it on my upper eye daily and thats when I started to notice results. I did this for a while and then quit for like 1.5 weeks, but started to see that i was losing my results.

I then moved to using an ice-pack that I keep in my freezer and I simply hold it on my upper eye until it starts to really hurt. This is when I started to get really good results, with my results staying for a good amount of time with really good hooding.

My guess with the icepack is that, it can cover a larger surface area which can allow for more even hooding, and that it can hold a cooler temperature than ice. I can now feel the fat above my eye lids, especially when i look up.

And what's the routine? 10 minutes a day every day?

under eye support > hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9670
undereye support is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8244
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
That's the problem
some of us have slight uee only jfl
and wanna look aspie
sometimes
can't you get rejected for fillers?
I don't think hooded eyes are aspie, look at pitt, dicaprio, karl urban. Russell crowe, the hemsworth brothers all have hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
I don't think hooded eyes are aspie, look at pitt, dicaprio, karl urban. Russell crowe, the hemsworth brothers all have hooded eyes
just sean o'pry are completely hooded and he looks quite uncanny overall giving him the aspie look

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 9072
all of them have medium to high set browridges jfl

i have low set and i already look like a caveman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
all of them have medium to high set browridges jfl

i have low set and i already look like a caveman
@MarkCorrigan
low set browridge with hooded eyes do look aspie as fuk ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@MarkCorrigan
low set browridge with hooded eyes do look aspie as fuk ngl
Almost human karl urban michael ealy

his isn't lowset?

v

curry meeks doesn't have hooded eyes
curry meeks has a good low set browridge i noticed
even if he has slight uee
he also has alot of pct

• Love it
@16tyo
bro some people are denying the power and miracles of this thread

break their cope bro

@16tyo
bro some people are denying the power and miracles of this thread

break their cope bro
it works to a slight extent but i can't say its a magic trick because its not, its just a slight increase in hooding. it works though no doubt for me personally

• +1
it works to a slight extent but i can't say its a magic trick because its not, its just a slight increase in hooding. it works though no doubt for me personally
your before and after uee pic was insane transformation
went from bugeyed to deep set

your before and after uee pic was insane transformation
went from bugeyed to deep set
i guess that was initial gains, i haven't improved much from that point. the gains seem to taper off

• Woah
i guess that was initial gains, i haven't improved much from that point. the gains seem to taper off
jfl your eyes are already hooded to full though
no point in doing it anymore

• JFL
never enough hooding brah
idk why this thread hasn't been botb yet
so amny people tried it and it worked
cuck mods

One thing I "discovered": what increases hooding is general stress on the eye region. I have two personal examples, one of them was today where I was putting minox on eyelids for eyelashes and accidentally put it on my eye and it got watered like crazy. I got a crazy holding pump but still as I'm typing this my hooding is quite more than before, like I went from my typical chico type of hooding to opry tier. Another example was I was putting warm water (legit opposite of this) on my eyebrow cuz some blood was there, I got a hooding pump from there too but I don't remember the rest. Can warm water increase under eye fat?
Yeah that's probably just increased blood circulation caused by as you already said, stress.
So it's more of a swelling because something got fucked up, probably does nothing to the fat in the long run

Yea there are permanent results now, that are better than what I started with. But the hooding I get right now after doing the ice stuff is very good and much better, so I am hoping to get to that level of permanent hooding.

So, I started with doing what the OP of this thread said, with using a bowl of cold water. But the results were subpar and I didn't notice a change, so I thought it was cope.

I tried using ice, and rubbing it on my upper eye daily and thats when I started to notice results. I did this for a while and then quit for like 1.5 weeks, but started to see that i was losing my results.

I then moved to using an ice-pack that I keep in my freezer and I simply hold it on my upper eye until it starts to really hurt. This is when I started to get really good results, with my results staying for a good amount of time with really good hooding.

My guess with the icepack is that, it can cover a larger surface area which can allow for more even hooding, and that it can hold a cooler temperature than ice. I can now feel the fat above my eye lids, especially when i look up.
Yeah the cold water only works if it's really cold, mine was like 4°C and I moved my face around in it aswell.
But the key is for it to be really fucking cold like with the icepack, good that you've found a way that is practical and effective for you man
But for it to become permanent just do this through the whole winter and it should be good, really easy to keep the gains if you're outside in the cold I've noticed, a good cold wind actually makes them pump up in my case haha

idk why this thread hasn't been botb yet
so amny people tried it and it worked
cuck mods
Yeah everyone except from you :p
Dude, just take an icepack, it's not that hard I believe in you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 9072
bumo
if this don't work i rope
i can't cope with muh slight uee at angles

one of the biggest cope in this site

real looksmaxxers come here
rest of you niggas say cope and keep shitposting

bumo next nigga who bumps this is chad

• +1
Reactions: 189
Bump, this needs to be put in Best of the best. I suspect this website is run by plastic surgery industry shills and they want people to buy surgeries instead of doing legitimate looksmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, 189, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
This work
I suppose that if i do this everyday for one Month my eyes will be O'pry tier
Also i have heard that Ice work for thinning the nose a little bit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 9072
I have an idea. Given that fatty acids can be absorbed topically through the phospholipid bilayer of the skin, some of us could try applying either coconut oil or flaxseed oil topically to our under eyes and supraorbitals after doing the ice technique or any time in the day as a means of providing the body with the monomers to synthesise adipose tissue in the regions we want.

Also thanks to @Ocelot and @eduardkoopman for mentioning topical absorption of fatty acids in another thread. I think the combination of epigenetic stimulation and the topical application of lipid monomers could yield significant results.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: far336, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
So thats why my face look slightly better in winter

I have an idea. Given that fatty acids can be absorbed topically through the phospholipid bilayer of the skin, some of us could try applying either coconut oil or flaxseed oil topically to our under eyes and supraorbitals after doing the ice technique or any time in the day as a means of providing the body with the monomers to synthesise adipose tissue in the regions we want.

Also thanks to @Ocelot and @eduardkoopman for mentioning topical absorption of fatty acids in another thread. I think the combination of epigenetic stimulation and the topical application of lipid monomers could yield significant results.
Very interesting stuff, I've been reading some studies about this and it seems reasonable. Though, I think it would make the skin more 'plump', rather than promote fat development in the under-eye region. I will be trying some castor oil for the next 1-2 weeks, and I will take a picture every day of my under eyes so I can monitor any results. I will report back.

Thread already so long. And I'm new. Who had the best transformation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
OP should update

• Love it

Damn dude, haven't thought of this, will be trying this aswell, will use lard and/or butter tho because saturated fat is the one that gets stored there to a large extent
Thread already so long. And I'm new. Who had the best transformation?
Most progress doesn't get shared publicly here, most are in pms so yeah good luck with that haha

OP should update
Nothing new to add to my last update summary post
If in two weeks I see progress with the undereye fat through skin method then I'll update you, other than that there's really nothing new apart from the fact that it's cold outside and it does its things passively

• Love it
Damn dude, haven't thought of this, will be trying this aswell, will use lard and/or butter tho because saturated fat is the one that gets stored there to a large extent

Most progress doesn't get shared publicly here, most are in pms so yeah good luck with that haha

If in two weeks I see progress with the undereye fat through skin method then I'll update you, other than that there's really nothing new apart from the fact that it's cold outside and it does its things passively
you gotta engage in the cold water in the beginning alot for it become perma tbh? Winter would just help it a bit more but doesn't really do much?

one last bump
before I actively do this
once i come back to this thread
Inshallah i'll prove to mods it works

and it'll be in the botb

tbh wouldn't the butter cause acne

WHat is the skin method? I have missed a few posts lol

I wish IQ was also epigenetic

Mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and JizzFarmer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 8988
Only 20-40% of intelligence is inherited
Intelligence as outside of what iq tests? Because from what I remember reading intelligence ( at least IQ ) is like 90% inherited...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and KnoxHarrington
Intelligence as outside of what iq tests? Because from what I remember reading intelligence ( at least IQ ) is like 90% inherited...
Can’t remember it was a while back when I read that stat.