Hot blonde teacher saw my dick

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Our primary school class went swimming when I was 10 and there had to be one PE teacher going into boys changing room. Everyone stripped naked in public locker room because that‘s what you are meant to do… The male teacher was absent so a hot female teacher was inside supervising. She was on her phone she was glancing at our penises. Teachers go in changing room to check if everything is alright.

I couldn’t find my underwear she said: ‘Hurry up put some clothes on I don’t want to see your tiny willy the bus coach is going to be here soon’ No it was embarrassing every boy was laughing at me jfl.

She saw my Mena cock!

I think she is rich she mentioned she does modelling. When this happened she was 20 now she is 27.

Her ig has more than 10k followers pm if u want her ig

A0C53E9C A521 4A15 BAE6 5AE6435D99F3

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 23218, Michael Myers and 3 others
@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @colesp @Bojack

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Our primary school class went swimming when I was 10 and there had to be one PE teacher going into boys changing room. Everyone stripped naked in public locker room because that‘s what you are meant to do… The male teacher was absent so a hot female teacher was inside supervising. She was on her phone she was glancing at our penises. Teachers go in changing room to check if everything is alright.

I couldn’t find my underwear she said: ‘Hurry up put some clothes on I don’t want to see your tiny willy the bus coach is going to be here soon’ No it was embarrassing every boy was laughing at me jfl.

She saw my Mena cock!

I think she is rich she mentioned she does modelling. When this happened she was 20 now she is 27.

View attachment 2177916
Jeez. Looksmax hard so you can get with her and then slay her and give her a degrading facial as revenge for joking about your dick like that. PM me her social media. 🙈

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
That's definitely her bro

She saw my Mena cock!

View attachment 2177916
tales from malgudi