How and why you should Gaslight everyone you know IRL

you should only be able to see posts if u make an acc. it should be very hidden from the public
It's not like the information given on this site is so monumental and life-changing. OP's post is unironically autistic because normies figured this shit out back in middle school. Any 8th grader with an average IQ would have made the same insights as OP but this permavirg thinks he's found the holy grail of human psychology JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2597 and 12 others
It's not like the information given on this site is so monumental and life-changing. OP's post is unironically autistic because normies figured this shit out back in middle school. Any 8th grader with an average IQ would have made the same insights as OP but this permavirg thinks he's found the holy grail of human psychology JFL.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't looksmax/lift etc, but also to demonize lifting, looksmaxing and healthy eating.
I will write this as autistic as people so everyone can understand it here.

Let's practice a conversation with a normie

Hey Anon, you looking great! Must been hitting the gym hard!
Thanks man, i don't workout at all actually. I heard it destroys your body and joints. Also seem really boring and a waste of time. I just do some yard work from time to time. Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair because he lifted too hard. It's very dangerous.
Damn you must have some good genes, Anon.

Now on diets
Hey Anon, how do you keep in such great shape? Must follow a strict diet.
Nah, all diets are fads. I just whatever i want, had 2 large pizza's and some soda last night. It's just my metabolism i guess.
WOW Anon, you must have some good genes.
Just lucky i guess haha

Now on Skin/hair
Hey man is there anything you can do about skin/hair? Yours look amazing!

Nah, i just wash my skin twice a day and stopped combing my hair. If there really was a cure, do you think those billionaires or actors would ever age or go bald?

Yeah sounds about right man, you are lucky man!
Guess i am :)

Pros of doing this
Normies will think you are a superhuman
You are seen as humble instead of vain
No snide remarks from jealous lards
Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
Less people will lift, less competition

Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

But it destroys them inside and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you.
The nature of normies is fucked up.

You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.
People do like this but for studies in my social class back in ma country lmao

Morality does not exist in nature, the strong dominate the weak. You either get mogged or mog, i already made my choice on which one i will be.
Typical Incel who used to get their lunch money stolen

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Petsmart, Deleted member 4562 and 1 other person
Typical Incel who used to get their lunch money stolen

WindyBareEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadelite, Slayercel and 4 others
JoinedJan 1, 2020

entire forum got iq mogged by a newcel ggwp

• Love it
Reactions: Griffith
The looksmaxxing community must be kept short, closed and secret ngl. Those who find it are lucky, those who don't can waste their time coping.

Very high IQ post by OP. Definitely will gaslight. Good for releasing anger ngl.

I absolutely agree.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Daily reminder

I agree but let it seem legit.

If you have a ripped asf body it is more ideal to say: ¨Yeh im active sometimes¨
Then to say: ¨nah bro i am against the gym this is just genes¨

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
I agree but let it seem legit.

If you have a ripped asf body it is more ideal to say: ¨Yeh im active sometimes¨
Then to say: ¨nah bro i am against the gym this is just genes¨
U can gaslight skin tbh, hair too.

Btw we are such snakes lololol I no longer even recognize myself as a good person when I'm planning to apply all this lmao :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and SixFootManlet
U can gaslight skin tbh, hair too.

Btw we are such snakes lololol I no longer even recognize myself as a good person when I'm planning to apply all this lmao :feelswhy:
Since being blackpilled i have always lived with the mog or be mogged mindset

Not only in looks but social status and money aswell.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Since being blackpilled i have always lived with the mog or be mogged mindset

Not only in looks but social status and money aswell.
Well, just remember not to miss out accesible opportunities because of said mindset

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Well, just remember not to miss out accesible opportunities because of said mindset
It is bcs of this mindset i take every opportunity worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: angelo, SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
Yes I do this. Well when Im asking about aging I am not lying.

But its just making it seem effortless.

Again everyone here seems to be out of touch with reality. Sure the average non-PSL person doesn't know about NCT, frame size, jaw width etc. but you're really underestimating their IQ if you think they'll fall for your made-up shit about "no bro I don't do anything it's pointless".

u never tell them specific things tho, if they ask what ur doing for ur skin u just say sunscreen and cerva, u never tell them about PSL gems like retin-a, derminator or ghkcu
Sunscreen and any moisturiser*. I've used for example... [insert shitty product that did nothing for your skin] :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you cant use this all the time though, people can easily call bullshit when they see it

Very good thread @Griffith , we'll make sure this thread stays alive.

Good job with the bump.

you cant use this all the time though, people can easily call bullshit when they see it
You can't be asked all the time in the first place tho? If I tell someone I'm using sunscreen and mistourising that fixed my skin then I don't see a reason for further questions lol.

You can't be asked all the time in the first place tho? If I tell someone I'm using sunscreen and mistourising that fixed my skin then I don't see a reason for further questions lol.
I meant different people, not the same person. For example, if I had a gym bro and I suddenly started getting big by roids,hgh etc do you think he would belive im natty as to someone who has no knowledge of lifting whatsoever? just saying this cant always work.

Morality does not exist in nature, the strong dominate the weak. You either get mogged or mog, i already made my choice on which one i will be.
^

I meant different people, not the same person. For example, if I had a gym bro and I suddenly started getting big by roids,hgh etc do you think he would belive im natty as to someone who has no knowledge of lifting whatsoever? just saying this cant always work.
Well honestly given my personality I'd never have a problem with saying: I've changed my diet and use different supplements to boost muscle increase. The reason why I didn't put muscles for so long was that I was deficit on... X...., I got blood test and they found... X... Thats why I couldn't put muscles... Now this supplement fixed it... It depends on the situation but I for sure can pull all these things XD.

I'd just be as casual as possible, give less importance as possible, etc. But I agree that u DO have to analyse the situation and who you're talking to so it sounds believable.

IIt's not that I'm even bad intentioned. By default I don't like to give explanations and actually never do lol. Like why do u even care wtf? Lol

Wow, that's really autistic!
HAHAHA THIS HOLY SHIT
"I heard working out destroys your body and joins"
"my friend is in a wheelchair from lifting"
WHAT FUCKING RETARDED AUTIST BELIEVES THIS SHIT I MEAN COME ON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and tryingtofindsolution
I could've used this forum ten years ago

high IQ post right here

Just remember if you gaslight me ill bop you then rape your asshole for 2 hours straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I absolutely love doing this. Showing up to the exam and acting like you don't even know if you are at the correct exam.
"Fuck man, i totally forgot about this exam. FML going to fail so fucking hard, might drop out next period" while you get a 90/100+ score lmao
I swear you remind me of a guy I met recently. He was exactly like that, always.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Daily reminder to not only tell people you don't looksmax/lift etc, but also to demonize lifting, looksmaxing and healthy eating.
I will write this as autistic as people so everyone can understand it here.

Let's practice a conversation with a normie

Hey Anon, you looking great! Must been hitting the gym hard!
Thanks man, i don't workout at all actually. I heard it destroys your body and joints. Also seem really boring and a waste of time. I just do some yard work from time to time. Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair because he lifted too hard. It's very dangerous.
Damn you must have some good genes, Anon.

Now on diets
Hey Anon, how do you keep in such great shape? Must follow a strict diet.
Nah, all diets are fads. I just whatever i want, had 2 large pizza's and some soda last night. It's just my metabolism i guess.
WOW Anon, you must have some good genes.
Just lucky i guess haha

Now on Skin/hair
Hey man is there anything you can do about skin/hair? Yours look amazing!

Nah, i just wash my skin twice a day and stopped combing my hair. If there really was a cure, do you think those billionaires or actors would ever age or go bald?

Yeah sounds about right man, you are lucky man!
Guess i am :)

Pros of doing this
Normies will think you are a superhuman
You are seen as humble instead of vain
No snide remarks from jealous lards
Nobody pressuring you into eating unhealthy
Less people will lift, less competition

Normies act like they are happy for you when you get into shape and tell everyone you lift hard/eat healthy etc.

But it destroys them inside and they will either hold a grudge against you or try to destroy you.
The nature of normies is fucked up.

You should always tell them what they like to hear. This will make them not only like you, but they will sabotage themselves.
High iq, high effort post
Thanks op :love:

I wouldn't be so extreme. morality is a way of enforcing cultural behavior which is deemed positive. cooperation can work better than pure competition sometimes. a true civilization must be founded on cooperation. this is evident during wartime, when the entire nation must stand together or die. individuals that reject this may have short term gains, but society rejects them long term. though rejecting morality definitely works better nowadays than it used to

fuck I necroed :feelspepo:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
HIGH IQ. I follow this.

this will give you an aura of effortless Perfection .

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 6401
The looksmaxxing community must be kept short, closed and secret ngl. Those who find it are lucky, those who don't can waste their time coping.
As I see it finding it is a exchange for our shitty looks. So it is only fair if only we posses this knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is legit so fucking true, I’ve been improving in lots of areas of life and always aced tests like top grades but I was also the class clown, but at home I’d study hard. Id always have people come up to me asking how I’m so smart and how I do no revision yet always get top grades, (never said I did no revision they just assumed) Also did they same thing in the gym. Really builds up a mysterious character and generates attraction. It was also kinda funny seeing people make fun of the nerds who don’t try to hide being stuck in books and say stuff like “how do you fee xefo69 does no work yet still does better than you in exams”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

bro is really griffith, however im griffith too and i agree completely as it now became completely mainstream