how bad was my childhood?

V

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
my mom was always making 100k+/yr and i’ve always had a house and no electricity, water, gas bill problems. but my dad makes 0/yr and was addicted af to drugs and terrorized me n my mom all the time. i never got beat up at school cuz i was tall but kids always teased and excluded me. girls screamed when i got near and basically treated me as a disgusting subhuman in dozens of different ways and nobody liked me and all called me stupid ugly smelly and a waste of height and potential.

but i usually had 1-2 friends and even sometimes had like 5 friends although i was 100% alone ate alone every lunch got clowned on if i tried talking to someone etc. in 10th grade they had a partner pair up day at school and i was the only kid with no partner i was assigned a partner but we ignored each other so i just hid in the bathroom hit my vape and watched basketball clips to feel NT srs. the principal and a few upperclassmen girls told me to “go out and get ‘em son” but then i heard them say “seems like he’s having a bad day let’s leave him alone”

how bad is my childhood 1-10?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Luffymaxxing and slavicpsycho
Fuck you nogger u said you were 5’4 or something

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, horizontallytall and vermillioncorefan
Could've been worse, now the ball is in your court to make it better n shut !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, emeraldglass, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Fuck you nogger u said you were 5’4 or something
i stopped growing when i was 14 even tho i was 99.99th percentile as a child srs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 60975
Could've been worse, now the ball is in your court to make it better n shut !
the car really changed ur attitude bro now ur all happy n chit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the car really changed ur attitude bro now ur all happy n chit
nah bro, I always work on my vibration. I've been working on this shut since I was a kid mane.

• Woah
Bad but mine was worse. Every day in school was a pain in the ass, only teachers treated me well. I would like a revenge but then I remember we were just kids.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and vermillioncorefan
nah kys lanklet ass fakecel just fuck fat girls
I’m not a fake cel nigger I look mtn with a selfie but photos taken without frauding by other people I look truecel everything fucked about me

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, slavicpsycho and vermillioncorefan
I’m not a fake cel nigger I look mtn with a selfie but photos taken without frauding by other people I look truecel everything fucked about me
View attachment 2800776
u probably got a kiss before fakecel ass
no girl ever said she liked me EVER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 60975
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
View attachment 2800776
Exactly I look subhuman in photos that others take of me but I have many selfies were I look MTN. In the mirror I reach HTN. So what is my real rating? Are photos = reality or people see me different idk at this point. Sometimes I've seen myself in photos taken by others and I wanted to cry of how disgusting I looked.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, TARAN and vermillioncorefan
6/10

• +1
Exactly I look subhuman in photos that others take of me but I have many selfies were I look MTN. In the mirror I reach HTN. So what is my real rating? Are photos = reality or people see me different idk at this point.
People tell me I look beautiful but I think they’re sugarcoating in pictures taken of me I legit look like bo2cel

• +1
People tell me I look beautiful but I think they’re sugarcoating in pictures taken of me I legit look like bo2cel
I've never looked good in a photo taken by another person while I wasn't aware. My face looks bloated and ugly. That's why I leanmaxxed and nowadays I look sligthly better but still bloated. Now I understand the rejections, women would never be attracted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Deleted member 60975 and vermillioncorefan
I've never looked good in a photo taken by another person while I wasn't aware. My face looks bloated and ugly. That's why I leanmaxxed and nowadays I look sligthly better but still bloated.
Selfie: passes as mtn
Camera: low subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and vermillioncorefan
I look worse than that on camera, my face looks assymetrical and big.
Doesn’t matter I gained 10 kg of fat and my skin looks worse as my depression increased

Last edited:
  • +1
its over ngl
I always knew that don’t need your confirmation
IMG 4710

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
my mom was always making 100k+/yr and i’ve always had a house and no electricity, water, gas bill problems. but my dad makes 0/yr and was addicted af to drugs and terrorized me n my mom all the time. i never got beat up at school cuz i was tall but kids always teased and excluded me. girls screamed when i got near and basically treated me as a disgusting subhuman in dozens of different ways and nobody liked me and all called me stupid ugly smelly and a waste of height and potential.

but i usually had 1-2 friends and even sometimes had like 5 friends although i was 100% alone ate alone every lunch got clowned on if i tried talking to someone etc. in 10th grade they had a partner pair up day at school and i was the only kid with no partner i was assigned a partner but we ignored each other so i just hid in the bathroom hit my vape and watched basketball clips to feel NT srs. the principal and a few upperclassmen girls told me to “go out and get ‘em son” but then i heard them say “seems like he’s having a bad day let’s leave him alone”

how bad is my childhood 1-10?
It appears that your main issue stemmed from a lack of self belief due to negative reinforcement from your classmates. But both you and your classmates acknowledged your potential so use it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and vermillioncorefan
It appears that your main issue stemmed from a lack of self belief due to negative reinforcement from your classmates. But both you and your classmates acknowledged your potential so use it.
nice ai response not bad advice tho

• JFL
Induced abused dog syndrome. Many such cases

• +1
6/10 sounds worse than mine. my childhood was kinda rough at some points (between 3-7 had some bad shit happen and also teenage years were/are kinda cringe) but i luckily always had some self belief and dont suffer from abused dog syndrome

• +1
6/10 sounds worse than mine. my childhood was kinda rough at some points (between 3-7 had some bad shit happen and also teenage years were/are kinda cringe) but i luckily always had some self belief and dont suffer from abused dog syndrome
thanks bro