How brutal is the ipd looking

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
I don’t want to go through obo and the potential failure but if i’m cyclops it has to be done

Attachments

• IMG_8988.jpeg
    IMG_8988.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8989.jpeg
    IMG_8989.jpeg
    774.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8991.jpeg
    IMG_8991.jpeg
    958.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8993.png
    IMG_8993.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8994.jpeg
    IMG_8994.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8982.jpeg
    IMG_8982.jpeg
    598.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 324234.jpg
    324234.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 0
It's a big failo but after OBO you will still be ethnic. Pretty over if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and aestheticsrespecter
Cyclops IPD is the least of your worries with that malformed deathnic nose, uncanny coloring and undertones, midface, UEE, insane asymmetry, lip width, and high set brows. I'm normally optimistic but this is not easy to fix, it's safe to say it's over.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, aestheticsrespecter and Zherko
IPD is the least of your worries with that malformed deathnic nose, uncanny coloring and undertones, insane asymmetry, lip width, and high set brows. I'm normally optimistic but this is not easy to fix.
How to fix undertones like that

Cyclops IPD is the least of your worries with that malformed deathnic nose, uncanny coloring and undertones, midface, UEE, insane asymmetry, lip width, and high set brows. I'm normally optimistic but this is not easy to fix, it's safe to say it's over.
I agree but I get so much conflicting info on this site. On my other post I asked if an obo+rhino would ascend me to chadlite and most people said yes

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
maybe the first 3 pics are ass

also not to mention I get rated high mtn - low htn by high iq users I dont know what to believe

• +1
also not to mention I get rated high mtn - low htn by high iq users I dont know what to believe
I'm really sorry to sound harsh but you really aren't, like I said above, you have glaring asymmetries plus your phenotype and coloring heavily descend you in addition to nose and ipd.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
You looked better in that video so that's probably why.

OBO is an invasive surgery and you won't do it anyway. Rhino makes more sense.

Also geomax is your best option; where do you live?

You looked better in that video so that's probably why.

OBO is an invasive surgery and you won't do it anyway. Rhino makes more sense.

Also geomax is your best option; where do you live?
geomaxxing is a complete meme im in america and ive seen foids with normies

also I get a good bit of attention anyways maybe im just better in motion

obo or fucking death

It's brutal

You need to maxx out everything else as hard as you can to combat it

• +1
Just grow out the sides of your hair to fraud ipd, get rhino, and fix coloring by bleaching upper lip. Use tretinoin and sunscreen too.

OBO is far more expensive than even LL (100k), so I wouldn't bet on getting it anytime soon.

Just grow out the sides of your hair to fraud ipd, get rhino, and fix coloring by bleaching upper lip. Use tretinoin and sunscreen too.

OBO is far more expensive than even LL (100k), so I wouldn't bet on getting it anytime soon.
100k or death? Choice is clear to me

Also go look at this vid my skin looks way better imo

You do look better in motion because your asymmetries aren't highlighted.

Decent jaw but chin looks recessed and downswung leading to your upper lip looking bigger. I'd really recommend working on coloring though, it's crucial for us ethnics. I agree on the mtn rating.

OBO or rhino would ascend you.

• +1
You do look better in motion because your asymmetries aren't highlighted.

Decent jaw but chin looks recessed and downswung leading to your upper lip looking bigger. I'd really recommend working on coloring though, it's crucial for us ethnics. I agree on the mtn rating.

OBO or rhino would ascend you.
Im trolling with the obo its too brutal lol, but bimax and rhino definitely

• +1
same ipd as that tiktoker named cookie or something