Taking mom to the gym so she can film me working out

S

sweetheart

Tsar
Anyone has done that?
I want to start YouTube channel on vegan fitness but I have absolutely no clue how to film etc .

• JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy, WatermelonLover, piec and 5 others
@Gonthar
what in the hell did you find funny , gunther???

Anyone has done that?
I want to start YouTube channel on vegan fitness but I have absolutely no clue how to film etc .
Show physique

Just get a tripod u Autist

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Show physique
Here We Go Again GIF

any friends? or just put it somewhere wtf lmao

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
The "vegan fitness" thing, what is this anyway?
Oh you want to get educated on that behalf? It's simply us moral vegans who do fitness and try to achieve certain body at the gym despite the cancerous meat eating crowd calling us soyboys

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Oh you want to get educated on that behalf? It's simply us moral vegans who do fitness and try to achieve certain body at the gym despite the cancerous meat eating crowd calling us soyboys
But you need eat meat to be fit and healthy, humans are omnivore...

But you need eat meat to be fit and healthy, humans are omnivore...
Who've said that ? Want to debate me on my YouTube channel? You fucking asshole
Fucking moron there is more than enough evidence of vegan diet helping battling chronic disease and decreasing chance of illness and increasing longevity and overall health . And I am myself a proof of that

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and Gonthar
Science...

Lol, imagine believing youtubers, influencers and other similar people with no proper education.
Science is on my side. You still didn't provide a single study or a proof .let's talk and find out who is right

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Science is on my side. You still didn't provide a single study or a proof .let's talk and find out who is right
vegan diet is terrible for building muscle and health, you literally have to supplement all kinds of shit just to stay healthy. Vegan ppl typically look unhealthy and frail.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar and sweetheart
vegan diet is terrible for building muscle and health, you literally have to supplement all kinds of shit just to stay healthy. Vegan ppl typically look unhealthy and frail.
Rent free in ur peanut head

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
what the fuck :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart