how can atheists cope

That's not hownit works pal.
That's like saying; How can unicorn deniers cope, without a prove
exactly, i can just say i saw OP suck a nigger dick yesteday but he theres no proof he didnt so therefore he did it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and pig_face
seems very immoral to let a 1 year old child be tortured to death just to see if it sticks

if this argument is true, god isnt all good

that would mean god isnt allmighty
1. i never said he was allmighty
2. if he has no influence on humans, he cant stop them from killing kids

its also a test for evil people,

if this god wants to test people to see if they're good or not he can't intervene and stop bad people from doing evil things that would defeat the purpose of the test

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
That just disproves most religions but not the existance of god
It doesn’t disprove any serious religion, JFL at IQcels who think that’s some 8000-year old unanswered question just because the Jews don’t shove it in your face so you become atheist and consoom

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

if this god wants to test people to see if they're good or not he can't intervene and stop bad people from doing evil things that would defeat the purpose of the test
could also argue that he doesnt care if humans die or not because they get to a much better place after anyways.. some could argue that life itself is hell

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
could also argue that he doesnt care if humans die or not because they get to a much better place after anyways.. some could argue that life itself is hell
exaclty and afterlife is infinite, and a finite life of suffering for 80 years is literally nothing/0 compared to infinity

• +1
Reactions: buflek
tell this to the 5 year old kids that get raped 24/7 by criminals, tortured etc.
Im not talking about unneccesary evil, your life style, consuming garbage, rotting on an incel forum is able to be done cause of all the cucks paying taxes, and all the chinese kids working for pennies

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Everything being perfectly fit for life to exist is believable and makes sense

Everything being perfectly fit for life to exist is believable and makes sense
I do think that god is not in the way we think, god can be an inaminate object, life is intelligent, dna is intelligent, just like humans eventually creating a robot with enough code to mimic humans, just like our dna code

• +1
everything is just too perfect, the whole biological systems, the earth being the perfect distance to the sun, spinning in the perfect way. if 1 thing was off nothing would exist

also our brains are designed to know that everything needs a creator and nothing can exist out of nowhere

and i also believe in near death experiences idc if jewish doctors claim its just the brain releasing drug like hormones to calm the body down
For the universe to exist it needed to be perfect. The universe was probably created randomly infinitely many times and the one we live in was just “lucky” enough to work.

I do not care either way and will never waste a single second contemplating it.

20240219 121110
20240219 114302
20240219 115731

now check out my protein pancake.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Im not talking about unneccesary evil, your life style, consuming garbage, rotting on an incel forum is able to be done cause of all the cucks paying taxes, and all the chinese kids working for pennies
but ‚unnecessary evil‘ exist, how does it if gd is all good? thats my point

please kys.

• JFL
For the universe to exist it needed to be perfect. The universe was probably created randomly infinitely many times and the one we live in was just “lucky” enough to work.
Also, the scale of the universe is incomprehensible, so it is very likely that higher forms of life exist somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
name me a single proof or hint of god (a creator god) not existing

i can name you countless of reasons why its very likely a god exists
name a reason

name me a single proof or hint of god (a creator god) not existing

i can name you countless of reasons why its very likely a god exists
and all of them are retarded.

if blud is about to post the five ways i will kill myself

Average christians and atheists debating with eachother about religion and philosophy thread

Its feel my intellect is insulted by just reading the talking points of each side.

• JFL
and all of them are retarded.

if blud is about to post the five ways i will kill myself
do it already

no point in living further if u think that there is nothing after life. its just a waste of time

Average christians and atheists debating with eachother about religion and philosophy thread

Its feel my intellect is insulted by just reading the talking points of each side.
ur 80 iq stfu

do it already

no point in living further if u think that there is nothing after life. its just a waste of time
I think atheists can construct our own meaning, and not even in a necessarily arbitrary way. We are rather part of, literally "one" with the universe, (a Hindu/Buddhist philosophical point), and specifically we are the part of the universe that consciously reflects upon itself. We are the conscious mind of the universe. And I don't think nihilists appreciate the significance and meaning that this inherently imbues us with.

Also: an argument from emotionality does not constitute a good enough reason for god to exist, nor does it reflect favorably on your theology.

Last edited:
I think atheists can construct our own meaning, and not even in a necessarily arbitrary way. We are rather part of, literally "one" with the universe, (a Hindu/Buddhist philosophical point), and specifically we are the part of the universe that consciously reflects upon itself. We are the conscious mind of the universe. And I don't think nihilists appreciate the significance and meaning that this inherently imbues us with.

Also: an argument from emotionality does not constitute a good enough reason for god to exist, nor does it reflect favorably on your theology.
didnt read atheist cuck

dont get near me so god doesnt think im a sinner too

But let me reveal my heart to you entirely, my friends: if there were gods, how could I endure not to be a god! Hence there are no gods.

but why does he need to test people if he already knows whats gonna happen :lul:

if he wasn’t almighty his existence wouldn’t make sense

he is almighty

• +1
but ‚unnecessary evil‘ exist, how does it if gd is all good? thats my point
Cause man causes man suffering not god, god isnt even present my nigga, you really think he cares about human things like cancer and money?

Hes left for good

but why does he need to test people if he already knows whats gonna happen :lul:
u can also watch a football match with knowledge of the results

knowing what we will do doesn’t change that we have free will

Cause man causes man suffering not god, god isnt even present my nigga, you really think he cares about human things like cancer and money?

Hes left for good
what about people that are tortured by a very painful disease?

because he gave humans free will
not all evil comes from humans tho

what about that kid in bangladesh thats tortured and in extreme pain every day due to some sickness?

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why do you need god so much you would go straight to hell anyways.

not all evil comes from humans tho

what about that kid in bangladesh thats tortured and in extreme pain every day due to some sickness?
the more suffering you experience here, the less you will experience in the hereafter

this world is temporary, but the hereafter is for eternity

everyone is judged individually according to their deeds/experiences in life, a child who dies of illness goes to paradise without judgment