How can guys have a browlift without getting messed up?

P

politically correct

Bronze
Is it possible for guys to have brow lifts (endoscopic) that dont make them look feminine/weird/gay looking?
If so, what's the secret to not getting botched?
(if you have any can you share good examples and the surgeon name)

It seems like a lot of the Turkish surgeons and other occuloplastic surgeons such as the italians (Bernardini, Graziani) incorporate it into their fox eye / hunter eye procedures

When done well it pulls the brow corner but also the corner of the lateral canthus out and up. So on the plus side it makes your eyes more horizontally wide and less tall, increases canthal tilt (and hence more almond shape overall) and gives straighter brows.

But on the flip side it can look terrible if its done wrong (see below examples) as it can increase upper eyelid exposure, increase the gap between the brow and the eye (giving a less squinted and more feminine 'surprised' look)

I consulted with Bernardini who put it in my surgical plan, he said it will look very natural and just lift the corner of the eye and brow a bit.

Some examples of brow lift disasters which make me nervous about doing it:
Dane Cook

Burt Reynolds:

Kenny Rodgers:

Some examples where it looks good:

Appendix / background:

• I recently had a second consult with Bernardini, I had previously consulted with him a year ago but this was before I had infraorbital rim implants put in so decided to have a second consult
  • He basically told me I already have hunter eyes (hooded upper eyes and low UEE) and it would be nonsense to add any more fat to my upper eyes, so plan is to:
  1. Do a lower lid retractor release to lift the lower eyelid maybe 1mm
  2. A bit of fat grafting to undereye but only if he sees fit on the day of surgery. Im in another country and he said too hard to tell if necessary over webcam. I have infraorbital rim implants and Dr Ramieri added about 3cc of fat graft under each eye when he put them in
  3. He scrapped the idea of a lower blepharoplasty that we had originally planned before I had the infraorbitals with Ramieri, he said he can notice a huge improvement (I didn't get saddled implants FYI, only semi-saddled)
  4. Brow lift and cheek lift, the cheek lift is to move some of my fat from my lower cheek and mid cheek right onto the zygoma, and he will simultaneously pull the lateral canthus out a bit and lift the brow corner but not loads
    • I already have top tier brows except the corners dip down a little bit at the end, want to make them neutral by raising the last 10-15% of my brow maybe 1-3mm
  5. Canthopexy to lift the lateral canthus
  6. Fix my eye asymmetry (one eye is maybe 1mm more 'open' than the other)

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOut, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 28896

This is a minox transformation not a browlift one. jfl

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, sozz and Chintuck22
the positive examples you sent don't even look like browlifts lol

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD
I think brow implant is a much better option for guys with weak brow ridge

S3JP5E1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: politically correct
Mirin your dedication with the Italians.

How does your hooding look exactly? Upper eyes, but uniform or one side more than the other? Like do you have negative hooding?

I think brow implant is a much better option for guys with weak brow ridge

S3JP5E1.jpg
how is that relevant to this post? I dont have a weak brow ridge and dont mention that anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Mirin your dedication with the Italians.

How does your hooding look exactly? Upper eyes, but uniform or one side more than the other? Like do you have negative hooding?
I have good hooding on both, id say it wasnt 100% symmetrical but close enough

The asymmetry of my eyes is more caused by 1) brows and 2) one lower lid being more closed than the other

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and sanchez451
Is it possible for guys to have brow lifts (endoscopic) that dont make them look feminine/weird/gay looking?

It seems like a lot of the Turkish surgeons and other occuloplastic surgeons such as the italians (Bernardini, Graziani) incorporate it into their fox eye / hunter eye procedures

When done well it pulls the brow corner but also the corner of the lateral canthus out and up. So on the plus side it makes your eyes more horizontally wide and less tall, increases canthal tilt (and hence more almond shape overall) and gives straighter brows.

But on the flip side it can look terrible if its done wrong (see below examples) as it can increase upper eyelid exposure, increase the gap between the brow and the eye (giving a less squinted and more feminine 'surprised' look)

I consulted with Bernardini who put it in my surgical plan, he said it will look very natural and just lift the corner of the eye and brow a bit.

Dane Cook
View attachment 2500647
View attachment 2500649
Burt Reynolds:
View attachment 2500653
Kenny Rodgers:
View attachment 2500660

View attachment 2500674

View attachment 2500675
View attachment 2500681
View attachment 2500683

Appendix / background:
  • I recently had a second consult with Bernardini, I had previously consulted with him a year ago but this was before I had infraorbital rim implants put in so decided to have a second consult
  • He basically told me I already have hunter eyes (hooded upper eyes and low UEE) and it would be nonsense to add any more fat to my upper eyes, so plan is to:
  2. A bit of fat grafting to undereye but only if he sees fit on the day of surgery. Im in another country and he said too hard to tell if necessary over webcam. I have infraorbital rim implants and Dr Ramieri added about 3cc of fat graft under each eye when he put them in
  3. He scrapped the idea of a lower blepharoplasty that we had originally planned before I had the infraorbitals with Ramieri, he said he can notice a huge improvement (I didn't get saddled implants FYI, only semi-saddled)
  4. Brow lift and cheek lift, the cheek lift is to move some of my fat from my lower cheek and mid cheek right onto the zygoma, and he will simultaneously pull the lateral canthus out a bit and lift the brow corner but not loads
    • I already have top tier brows except the corners dip down a little bit at the end, want to make them neutral by raising the last 10-15% of my brow maybe 1-3mm
I think some user here recently had a brow lift

I think you are looking for a brows lowering aka reverse brow lift. Look for surgeons who have this in their portfolio. Maybe a weird "shortcut" would be to find one who works with FtM/masculinization.
Edit: didn't read it right at first, you wanted to lift corners. But the point stillstands - try to find someone who works with masculinization.
Cheeck fat repositionibg should be good but it's somewhat a rare option compared to fat grafting.

Last edited:
I have good hooding on both, id say it wasnt 100% symmetrical but close enough

The asymmetry of my eyes is more caused by 1) brows and 2) one lower lid being more closed than the other

I see. Did Bernadini show you before-afters of eyebrow lateral lifting on men?

Did you finally get the jaw angle implants after bimax?

explain how denser hair changed the curvature of his supraorbitals into straighter and lower set ones
that was supposedly from fixing his forward head posture/postural habits

• Woah
Reactions: twilight

Dane Cook
View attachment 2500647
View attachment 2500649
Burt Reynolds:
View attachment 2500653
Kenny Rodgers:
View attachment 2500660

View attachment 2500674

View attachment 2500675
View attachment 2500681
View attachment 2500683

Appendix / background:
how effective was infras?

Dane Cook
View attachment 2500647
View attachment 2500649
Burt Reynolds:
View attachment 2500653
Kenny Rodgers:
View attachment 2500660

View attachment 2500674

View attachment 2500675
View attachment 2500681
View attachment 2500683

Appendix / background:
Jfl

Can brow assymetry be fixed with this lift? One of my brow is a a higher angle and even tho they’re very positive tilted, like yours they arch at the ends near my temples