How can I fix my face ASAP.

D

Deleted member 52543

Iron
Hello, I am 14 yr old white male. I have a very round face and I am 5’6 right now but I am supposed to be 6 foot+. Back to the main subject, I have very chubby cheeks and barely any jawline, the funny part is besides all of that, I a very very very skinny. Ever since this year, I have been super insecure about it but I want to make a change for the better of myself. Another problem I have is the hair I have. It looks like a scoop of ice cream sitting on my head, while making my face look even bigger. What can I do to help myself?

It is baby fat, it will leave on its on with puberty. Mine went away at 16

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore and Detective
dont worry about looks rn just have fun and work out (no ego lifting) and use good skin care u will find your style , get off this site

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and PseudoMaxxer
deleting my account 👍

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore, RAMU KAKA, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
It is baby fat, it will leave on its on with puberty. Mine went away at 16
it’s not.

Look how this nigga tried to not say he’s a fat fuck 30 times (chubby this chubby that no jawline..)

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
it’s not.

Look how this nigga tried to not say he’s a fat fuck 30 times (chubby this chubby that no jawline..)
I guess yeah, but he’s like 14 he gotta go outside play or watch retarded streamers ig

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No skinny enough nigga, cut out all snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Put the fork down dummy

you could be too why u are still here? just to suffer?
I'm not on here much lol, I just get some info from BOTBs and leave.
You can see that from my number of posts lmao, and ironically, the same goes for you too ye?

I'm not on here much lol, I just get some info from BOTBs and leave.
You can see that from my number of posts lmao, and ironically, the same goes for you too ye?
i am a manlet yk things are bit different for me lol

i am a manlet yk things are bit different for me lol
Damn dude, gl getting stuff out of here then.
There really isn't much except for lifts, LL, posture and most importantly, stacks however.

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
bro youre 14 bone is still growing.
dont be too skinny, might stunt growth

it’s not.

I had a chubby face despite being relatively lean at his age, some of us were cursed with a lot of baby fat in our youth.