how can I get my skull/head to match my body

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I swear to god I feel like a bobble head
I fixed my posture so I’m training my neck again but I swear to god my head looks comical on my torso is it cos I’m a framecel or smth?

There's a clavicle lengthening surgery, perhaps that would fix your head-shoulder ratio.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
There's a clavicle lengthening surgery, perhaps that would fix your head-shoulder ratio.
I’m tryna hit upper back and shoulders more hopefully it’ll workout ngl my shoulder to waist is decent

skull size is a double edged sword because obviously you want to skull mog others, but at the same time having a proportionally small skull makes you look taller and broader. proportionally large head is neotenous proportions
m5SJuDHhE-ScNrR9Te80nvrKlCLaxAkt429Mr7VEaG2jm0s6yNxlU3dzXteTS0TVTLoyzpFS_yDakP1yIVC9QRXCSftRQmp6o8CCPAa9KrW8pixe7BBpNluOGWMnTgM
main-qimg-195b018696879e0ec50663a02e7a4559

so basically you want to have a huge skull but have such a huge frame and height that the head looks proportionally small. in conclusion just be giga chad bro

• +1
do u work neck? get that shit thick

• +1
do u work neck? get that shit thick
Yea training it again
I sort of stopped before cos I fucked up and my posture was shit now I fixed it and training again

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv