How can I make a lot of money developing websites freelance?

E

ElliotRodgerZero

Iron
How can I make a lot of money developing websites freelance?I lost one of my jobs recently and I think I am about lose my other job so I am going to have extremely limited income and no non-freelance job as a result. I want to make much more money then I was before (I was making about $700 a week with both jobs and $380 a week with the last job) and I want to be economically independent from the income generated from freelance web development. Is there any kind of guidance I can receive for this inquiry?

What are good alternatives to fiver?
dunno why people dont ask chatgpt these questions nowadays ai is the future

There are several alternatives to Fiverr, each with its own unique features and focus. Here are some popular platforms similar to Fiverr:

1. Upwork: A large freelance marketplace that connects clients with freelancers across various industries. It offers a wide range of services and allows clients to find freelancers based on their skills and expertise.
  2. Freelancer: Similar to Upwork, Freelancer is a platform where clients can post projects and freelancers can bid on them. It covers a wide range of categories, including writing, design, programming, and more.
  3. Guru: A platform that connects businesses with freelancers in various fields, including programming, writing, design, and marketing. Guru allows freelancers to showcase their work and expertise.
  4. PeoplePerHour: This platform focuses on connecting businesses with freelancers who specialize in hourly work. Clients can browse through freelancers' profiles and hire them based on their skills and hourly rates.
  5. Toptal: Toptal is known for connecting clients with top freelancers and experts in software development, design, and finance. It has a rigorous screening process to ensure the quality of freelancers on the platform.
  6. 99designs: Specifically designed for graphic design projects, 99designs allows clients to run design contests where multiple designers submit their work, and the client chooses the one they like the most.
  7. TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit focuses on local services and connects users with freelancers for tasks such as cleaning, moving, handyman work, and more. It's suitable for short-term, local projects.
  8. Crowdspring: Similar to 99designs, Crowdspring is a platform for design projects. Clients post a creative brief, and designers submit their work. The client then selects the design they like the best.
  9. DesignCrowd: Another platform for design projects, DesignCrowd allows clients to crowdsource designs by posting a project and receiving submissions from a community of designers.
  10. Upstack: Upstack is a platform that specializes in connecting businesses with top-tier developers and engineers for software development projects.
When choosing a platform, consider the type of services you need, the budget, and the specific features offered by each platform. It's also a good idea to read reviews and testimonials to get an idea of the user experience and the quality of work delivered by freelancers on the platform.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128 and The Antichrist
Screen Shot 2020 03 12 at 34337 PM

dunno why people dont ask chatgpt these questions nowadays ai is the future

There are several alternatives to Fiverr, each with its own unique features and focus. Here are some popular platforms similar to Fiverr:

1. Upwork: A large freelance marketplace that connects clients with freelancers across various industries. It offers a wide range of services and allows clients to find freelancers based on their skills and expertise.
  2. Freelancer: Similar to Upwork, Freelancer is a platform where clients can post projects and freelancers can bid on them. It covers a wide range of categories, including writing, design, programming, and more.
  3. Guru: A platform that connects businesses with freelancers in various fields, including programming, writing, design, and marketing. Guru allows freelancers to showcase their work and expertise.
  4. PeoplePerHour: This platform focuses on connecting businesses with freelancers who specialize in hourly work. Clients can browse through freelancers' profiles and hire them based on their skills and hourly rates.
  5. Toptal: Toptal is known for connecting clients with top freelancers and experts in software development, design, and finance. It has a rigorous screening process to ensure the quality of freelancers on the platform.
  6. 99designs: Specifically designed for graphic design projects, 99designs allows clients to run design contests where multiple designers submit their work, and the client chooses the one they like the most.
  7. TaskRabbit: TaskRabbit focuses on local services and connects users with freelancers for tasks such as cleaning, moving, handyman work, and more. It's suitable for short-term, local projects.
  8. Crowdspring: Similar to 99designs, Crowdspring is a platform for design projects. Clients post a creative brief, and designers submit their work. The client then selects the design they like the best.
  9. DesignCrowd: Another platform for design projects, DesignCrowd allows clients to crowdsource designs by posting a project and receiving submissions from a community of designers.
  10. Upstack: Upstack is a platform that specializes in connecting businesses with top-tier developers and engineers for software development projects.
When choosing a platform, consider the type of services you need, the budget, and the specific features offered by each platform. It's also a good idea to read reviews and testimonials to get an idea of the user experience and the quality of work delivered by freelancers on the platform.
thx chatgpt :Comfy: