How can i minimize sebaceous filaments ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I realised that my blackheads on my nose arent blackheads but sebaceous filaments. I know that i cant get rid of them forever but what can i do to make them appear smaller ? Already tried dozens of different peelings and washing gels, Acnatac, changing diet but nothing really helped. (Im considering Accutane as well)

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Get on tret, vit C, glycolic acid. There is nothing else you can do about pores/SF, they are genetic. If they are enlarged due to skin issues, skincare will help them go back to normal size. If they are still large, try laser treatment. But you will always see pores and sebaceous filaments.
Smaller pores = smaller sebaceous filaments visibility.

Get on tret, vit C, glycolic acid. There is nothing else you can do about pores/SF, they are genetic. If they are enlarged due to skin issues, skincare will help them go back to normal size. If they are still large, try laser treatment. But you will always see pores and sebaceous filaments.
Smaller pores = smaller sebaceous filaments visibility.
Already tried tret (Acnatac). Do you mean topical or oral vitamin c and what is glycolic acid ? Laser might be legit

Already tried tret (Acnatac). Do you mean topical or oral vitamin c and what is glycolic acid ? Laser might be legit
All topical, just google glycolic acid lol, very common top exfoliant

All topical, just google glycolic acid lol, very common top exfoliant
Can you remmond a good glycolic acid thats also available in Europe ?

Can you remmond a good glycolic acid thats also available in Europe ?

Put on your skin and leave it for 15 mins before you apply anything else, PH is important and PH is ruined by applying moisturizer on top. Else it will not work.

you can use a pore strip for them, it lessens it temporally.

chemical peels pore strips and black masks.
i just rub and squeeze around my nose for a few minutes and i dont have any of them

I realised that my blackheads on my nose arent blackheads but sebaceous filaments. I know that i cant get rid of them forever but what can i do to make them appear smaller ? Already tried dozens of different peelings and washing gels, Acnatac, changing diet but nothing really helped. (Im considering Accutane as well)
also avoid accutane at all costs if youre still growing.

Put on your skin and leave it for 15 mins before you apply anything else, PH is important and PH is ruined by applying moisturizer on top. Else it will not work.
thanks

you can use a pore strip for them, it lessens it temporally.
Tried them many times, but they never work for me. They only remove very few of them