How can you even stomach the idea of getting surgery

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Iron
the idea of having ur face swollen up and ur mouth sewn shot and all ur family and likely friends etc knowing u pussied out and got jaw surgery
Brad pitt has a weak chin but he didn't get a genioplasty still looks great.

Then u start acting more confident and ur family thinks in their head that u think ur hot shit now that u got surgery. Especially siblings.

They only dignified thing would be to get dental appliances while your face is still growing. My younger brother got an appliance that
noticeably brought his lower jaw forward (which was already fairly impressive) WHILE HE WAS 17.

Look into that if you are still young lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, hopeisnotenough, ascension and 4 others
Obtain aesthetics by any means necessary.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Andromedacel, RedRiser, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
dc still getting cantho and jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, socialcel and Heinrich Schmidt
graycel rambles

im 17 getting 3 surgeries this year, its easy to hide it tbh, i have been setting the stages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, illoan82, Allornothing and 2 others
right now ccw + browplasty + rhino (way after ccw swelling, more like end 2024)
nice i’m getting cantho and jaw implants in 2025. best of luck ascending brother

• Love it
Reactions: esoterik
the idea of having ur face swollen up and ur mouth sewn shot and all ur family and likely friends etc knowing u pussied out and got jaw surgery

Then u start acting more confident and ur family thinks in their head that u think ur hot shit now that u got surgery. Especially siblings.

They only dignified thing would be to get dental appliances while your face is still growing. My younger brother got an appliance that
noticeably brought his lower jaw forward (which was already fairly impressive) WHILE HE WAS 17.

any information on the appliance?

any information on the appliance?
It was some sort of removable mouth guard that held his jaw forward until eventually it migrated on it's own. Prob ask an orthodontist about it.

• +1
Reactions: limpoboboo2
Where are you getting the feeling that you "pussied out"?
You literally said you have to deal with the process of a surgery because you want to improve.

Sadly we don't come out of the womb a 6'3 8/10+ muscular guy.

In my case I just tell my family I'm getting the jaw surgery for "health reasons" but that it will also improve the aesthetics. But tbh I don't care and I would just tell them that I would get it anyways for a better profile if they asked me.

looks or die

It was some sort of removable mouth guard that held his jaw forward until eventually it migrated on its own. Prob ask an orthodontist about it.
it was a orthodontics appliance or was it bought elsewear?

You have to cheat to win in life was a hard pill to swallow but changed my life for the better

graycel rambles

im 17 getting 3 surgeries this year, its easy to hide it tbh, i have been setting the stages
how r u getting surgeries while underage

if dbdr experiences are real as a sub 5 I could see why someone would deal with that

money or parental consent ?
i thought doctors wouldn’t let you unless you were 18, i’m 15 so i think they’d say that my face isn’t developed enough for something;g like rhino/genio/bimax, i have more than enough money though

i thought doctors wouldn’t let you unless you were 18, i’m 15 so i think they’d say that my face isn’t developed enough for something;g like rhino/genio/bimax, i have more than enough money though
for rhino + browplasty i can do it

for ccw/bimax i can but its with parental consent

with rsm you have to be 18+ so i will wait until then for any serious shit

• +1
Reactions: coispet
@user123456 ccw got moved to late oct rip
Damm that sucks you defo gota wait for rhino now to just soft max in the mean time and hit the gym for the full package effect

Damm that sucks you defo gota wait for rhino now to just soft max in the mean time and hit the gym for the full package effect
going to start a cycle early 2025

for rhino + browplasty i can do it

for ccw/bimax i can but its with parental consent

with rsm you have to be 18+ so i will wait until then for any serious shit

View attachment 2766225
oh alr, what was the pricing for all the surgeries you’re planning? and are you in america or another country?

oh alr, what was the pricing for all the surgeries you’re planning? and are you in america or another country?
yes, i am in america, for bimax its in italy, brow + rhino is in america

around $55k total. later in 2025 going to do at least $70k maximum, all that + 6'4 right now so its going to be op once im done

around $55k total. later in 2025 going to do at least $70k maximum, all that + 6'4 right now so its going to be op once im done
oh that’s not that bad, i thought it would be around 150k minimum, i thought rhino prices average at around 23k and bimax at least 50k, good looks man

poor, low inhib greycel coping JFL. just another day on .org

who gives a fuck about people you know, they already typecast you into a box anyway

this site has really gone downhill with the advent of looksmaxxing going mainstream

poor, low inhib greycel coping JFL. just another day on .org

who gives a fuck about people you know, they already typecast you into a box anyway

this site has really gone downhill with the advent of looksmaxxing going mainstream
you haven't even been here that long lol. You can't deny getting a dental appliance while you are young is most preferable

What's browplasty ? Any before after ?
main function is to change tilt/arch of your eyebrows, in my case to straighten out them, so i can stop tensing it to do that all day

some modifications with implants can lower them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do people even notice jaw surgeries? Good god i need one

what did your brother get?

Pussy ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

When the black pill hits you hard enough, you will understand.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, PrimoMaxxer and sickdawgie
Surgery for lower third doesnt scare me, but i have respect for surgery for eye area and LL

how did you afford this at your age btw

online shops + a shit ton of luck

miring, did you do ecommerce during the boom or something?

I have a friend that has been making like 1k a day , day trading these last weeks fucking crazy

miring, did you do ecommerce during the boom or something?

I have a friend that has been making like 1k a day , day trading these last weeks fucking crazy
tiktop shop + other online shit like whitelabeling, fiverr etc

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

what dental appliance did he use to expand his lower jaw?

Even with surgery you won’t ascend

graycel rambles

what do you plan on doing

Dnr pseudo religious ramblings

Mirin gatekeeping keep it up 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥