how to fix my face (Serious)

W

wiseturtle

Iron
To first start off, I'm 16, 17 in 2 months, so i basically apparently have slight overbite with a cupids bridge? in my front lower teeth and some gaps (on left its slightly more gapped while on the right its less gapped, after the two front teeth) at the higher teeth, (very sub jaw, ill do anything to improve it) the first pic is how it looked like a few months back, i haven't gotten braces yet, and i want to know what is my best option, also if i should do it right now (damon, invisalign or traditional) or wait till im 18 to 19 after maxing my testosterone if that will even do something and working my massaters with hard mastic gum in cold water to make it even harder, and maybe a surgery or two that you can recommend me, second pic is how it looks like normally and third is frauding like a tard
(the second, third and fifth pic are after skincare where i put castor oil and argan oil on them to try growing that sh out with my copium because apparently my beard genetics only fully appear at 18 or 19 from my dad.) fourth is how it looks normally but with a strip on my nose because it apparently helps u sleep better with ur mouth closed and nose opened at night (cope) , fifth is my shitty side profile picture (was after the oil), i have blackcheads that ill remove with salicylic acid soon enough after i can get it (paulas choice bhaa 2 percent exfoliator), and i have a slight bump on my nose which ill fix later on in my life with rhinoplasty in turkey or something like that anyhow because i think my nose might be too big in relation to my mouth, my top of the lips isn't that small, the last pic will show it from a better angle with my recessed jaw, but my lower lips are bigger tho. take cal and mag 2x a day, d3k2 twice a day, ashwagandha, omega3, multi collagen and multi vitamins while keeping my diet healthy, sleeping enough but it got kinda ruined because im on vacation. sixth and seventh pics are apprently my xrays, my wisdom teeth still didn't come out and they told me i don't need them removed and i have a sub/creep smile with smile lines that im frauding with retinol and moisturizers (rope material). i want to know what's f'ed up with my face and how to fix it whether its softmaxx or hardmaxxing , please let me know, tag high iq people (i know that my camera quality is shit)

Attachments

• 20231013_134103.jpg
    20231013_134103.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_134220.jpg
    20231013_134220.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_134149.jpg
    20231013_134149.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_134714 (1).jpg
    20231013_134714 (1).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_135009.jpg
    20231013_135009.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_140314.jpg
    20231013_140314.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_140256.jpg
    20231013_140256.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231013_141407.jpg
    20231013_141407.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, goldpillenjoer and mortis
bump ( i know its shit )

To first start off, I'm 16, 17 in 2 months, so i basically apparently have slight overbite with a cupids bridge? in my front lower teeth and some gaps (on left its slightly more gapped while on the right its less gapped, after the two front teeth) at the higher teeth, (very sub jaw, ill do anything to improve it) the first pic is how it looked like a few months back, i haven't gotten braces yet, and i want to know what is my best option, also if i should do it right now (damon, invisalign or traditional) or wait till im 18 to 19 after maxing my testosterone if that will even do something and working my massaters with hard mastic gum in cold water to make it even harder, and maybe a surgery or two that you can recommend me, second pic is how it looks like normally and third is frauding like a tard
(the second, third and fifth pic are after skincare where i put castor oil and argan oil on them to try growing that sh out with my copium because apparently my beard genetics only fully appear at 18 or 19 from my dad.) fourth is how it looks normally but with a strip on my nose because it apparently helps u sleep better with ur mouth closed and nose opened at night (cope) , fifth is my shitty side profile picture (was after the oil), i have blackcheads that ill remove with salicylic acid soon enough after i can get it (paulas choice bhaa 2 percent exfoliator), and i have a slight bump on my nose which ill fix later on in my life with rhinoplasty in turkey or something like that anyhow because i think my nose might be too big in relation to my mouth, my top of the lips isn't that small, the last pic will show it from a better angle with my recessed jaw, but my lower lips are bigger tho. take cal and mag 2x a day, d3k2 twice a day, ashwagandha, omega3, multi collagen and multi vitamins while keeping my diet healthy, sleeping enough but it got kinda ruined because im on vacation. sixth and seventh pics are apprently my xrays, my wisdom teeth still didn't come out and they told me i don't need them removed and i have a sub/creep smile with smile lines that im frauding with retinol and moisturizers (rope material). i want to know what's f'ed up with my face and how to fix it whether its softmaxx or hardmaxxing , please let me know, tag high iq people (i know that my camera quality is shit)
show your overbite from your side. Take into account that everyone has a small overbite, typically few mms. Consider Invisaline for your misaligned teeth. Also you have a narrow palate

• +1
Reactions: wiseturtle
its even uglier than i thought it would be, i can put my tongue up my roof and ive been mewing after the first pic , if i have a narrow palate ill get an expander asap, because i really will do anything, i hate how i look

Attachments

• 20231013_144823.jpg
    20231013_144823.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
its even uglier than i thought it would be, i can put my tongue up my roof and ive been mewing after the first pic , if i have a narrow palate ill get an expander asap, because i really will do anything, i hate how i look
mewing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Putting ur tongue up won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: wiseturtle and bradpittshairline
first step is to shave that little ass hair above ur lips

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, hammy, dsheppa and 2 others
Your jaw is pretty narrow sadly. ideal time to start chewmaxing 10 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: svlz, dsheppa and wiseturtle
start with the Stache buddy

• +1
Reactions: svlz
ropemaxx lil bro, geek ass face

Ropemaxxing

Bimax with jaw widening via condylar torqueing