How do I consume aromasin powder?

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
Can I just weigh whatever dose I want, put it in an empty capsule and pop it?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
bump

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Jeww
Get a mg scale and little scoopers

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
get a mg scale and mix it with water? lol

Chad has pills

• Ugh..
Dude 5 grams is like 30 usd from qsc

literally dirt cheap
20231007 202412
Chad bought this for $30

You can do that tho measuring 25mg is very difficult with the scales most people have its nearly insoluble in water so ethanol is your best bet if have that 30ml of ethanol with 600mg of aromasin should last a month if my math is right

Last edited:
  • +1
You can do that tho measuring 25mg is very difficult with the scales most people have its nearly insoluble in water so ethanol is your best best if have that 30ml of ethanol with 600mg of aromasin should last a month if my math is right
Can't I just use a mg scale? So putting the powder in pills is fine?

Yeah sure but it's more than likely inaccurate most people have a gem20 knockoff scale

• +1
Bruh alcohol more specifically something like everclear or non denatured alcohol or dmso tho that taste horrible and will make you absorb any impurities your aromasin powder has(assuming your aromasin has impurities)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
1ml of alcohol isn't deadly

• Woah
Actually you know what I think you can place your bag of aromasin or separate a large amount in a tap or container put it on your scale press tare and than take 25mg it more accurate that way vs scooping some and putting a small amount on the scale and it's doesn't even register

• +1
the pill is just a compressed powder
take a guess retard
Tell me how to instead of being a dick

I need to be sure before I fucking eat some random powder I bought from china

If I do it incorrectly I'll crash my e

Tell me how to instead of being a dick

I need to be sure before I fucking eat some random powder I bought from china

If I do it incorrectly I'll crash my e
did the package come with a mg/g amount

Op what's your question now you can eat the powder raw or chug with water aromasin has good bioavailability

Op what's your question now you can eat the powder raw or chug with water aromasin has good bioavailability
Dude it's powder...

I can't just put it in my mouth and wash it down with water

Yea you can why can't you? Srs

Like the dude said pills are compressed and with fillers for ease of usage and measuring unless it's in a special capsule because it not stable in gastric juice it's fine which aromasin isn't the issue here is that it hard to measure 25mg you might get 100mg and the scale only shows 10mg because it's not sensitive enough

• +1
Like the dude said pills are compressed and with fillers for ease of usage and measuring unless it's in a special capsule because it not stable in gastric juice it's fine which aromasin isn't the issue here is that it hard to measure 25mg you might get 100mg and the scale only shows 10mg because it's not sensitive enough
So what do I do then? Are there any guides on the ethanol stuff?

You can just do what I put on top which is put your whole bag of aromasin which is 5g right press tare on your scale it should have that option if it doesn't it's over than scoop out until it's say 25mg it's more accurate that way vs just scooping a tiny amount and putting in the scale and it doesn't register or follow the what I put above with Ethanol and read it simple as it gets or get dmso its on Amazon and do the same measurement and take 1ml daily

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Foreverbrad
You can just do what I put on top which is put your whole bag of aromasin which is 5g right press tare on your scale it should have that option if it doesn't it's over than scoop out until it's say 25mg it's more accurate that way vs just scooping a tiny amount and putting in the scale and it doesn't register or follow the what I put above with Ethanol and read it simple as it gets or get dmso its on Amazon and do the same measurement and take 1ml daily
Oh so zero out the scale with the aromasin bag on the scale, and scoop out until the scale says -25, and then take that powder and chug it down with water

Am i correct?

Yep that's it

• Love it
More accurate that way

• +1
So what do I do then? Are there any guides on the ethanol stuff?
I’m pretty sure you can just eat it. Capsules are just the powder with some filler and an cap around them. You can buy empty gelatin capsules for cheap asf. You can Just weigh the powder out and place them in the capsules. Here’s a comment straight of off Meso
“Its easy. I get a scale. Make a little tea cup funnel with tin foil. Weight the tin foil. Then add some powder to the tin foil and weight again. Then pour the powder into the capsule. I made 200 pills in 20 minutes.

I actually got the hang of it really good and could tell how much I poured in by hand by +/- 5 mg.

So I would weight 1 grams of powder on the tin foil and then pour a little in the pill and cap. Always hit 20-30 mg a pill. For poersonal use the 5 mg difference was fine for me. since it was anavar.

I also did it with aromasin. weight .1 grams on the scale. Then wold pour a little in the pill and cap. 10 pills for .1 grams at 10 mg each. It is not a hard process. My pills also have no filler.”

or you can just say fuck it and eat the powder on its own.

Also you should just look on Meso tbh instead of checking here

And are you sure there Raws are 1000mg/g?

• +1
I’m pretty sure you can just eat it. Capsules are just the powder with some filler and an cap around them. You can buy empty gelatin capsules for cheap asf. You can Just weigh the powder out and place them in the capsules. Here’s a comment straight of off Meso
“Its easy. I get a scale. Make a little tea cup funnel with tin foil. Weight the tin foil. Then add some powder to the tin foil and weight again. Then pour the powder into the capsule. I made 200 pills in 20 minutes.

I actually got the hang of it really good and could tell how much I poured in by hand by +/- 5 mg.

So I would weight 1 grams of powder on the tin foil and then pour a little in the pill and cap. Always hit 20-30 mg a pill. For poersonal use the 5 mg difference was fine for me. since it was anavar.

I also did it with aromasin. weight .1 grams on the scale. Then wold pour a little in the pill and cap. 10 pills for .1 grams at 10 mg each. It is not a hard process. My pills also have no filler.”

or you can just say fuck it and eat the powder on its own.

Also you should just look on Meso tbh instead of checking here

And are you sure there Raws are 1000mg/g?
Thanks

Mk is the same also just for extra precaution it should be obvious but if take out 25mg and next time your bag should weight around 4975mg if it's like 4920 than it's very inaccurate and you should probably stop it due to taking too much etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Mk is the same also just for extra precautions it should be obvious but if take out 25mg and next time your bag should weight around 4975mg if it's like 4920 than it's very inaccurate and you should probably stop it due to taking to much etc
I'll just put the powder in my mouth and chug water tbh

should work fine

What did u order from qsc and how long did it take to arrive

Total with shipping? Why didnt u get hgh
It's 180 total with shipping

hgh too expensive, like 150 per month

This order will last me like 5 months

It's 180 total with shipping

hgh too expensive, like 150 per month

This order will last me like 5 months
How much hgh did u want to inject that its so expensive? 10iu? Also tag me if ur order arrives i want to see if it gets seized by customs or not.

send me the link ill look into it
it's from qingdao sigma chemical, no webiste
How much hgh did u want to inject that its so expensive? 10iu? Also tag me if ur order arrives i want to see if it gets seized by customs or not.
Like 6-7 iu per day, that's like 2 kits per month

• +1
Reactions: john788