How do I know if I am balding

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit - Parrot of the Narcy Pirates 🦜
My hair is thinning a bit and I lose more hairs then normal. I will do japanese scalp treatment maybe and ask them

Compare your hair now to in the past

I dont really take pictures of my scalp. Can I pm you with a pic
everytime you wash your hair, see if the hair strands that fall down are increasing or decreasing

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Run your hands through your hair. Usually strong hair doesn’t shed more than 2-3 strands a day.

Run your hands through your hair. Usually strong hair doesn’t shed more than 2-3 strands a day.
2 strands is nothimg bro a person normally loses like 100 hairs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
eh not really, if ur on the curlier side of hair (2c onwards), ur bound to lose hair when you try to run fingers through hair, cuz that'll undo hair curl clumps

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
eh not really, if ur on the curlier side of hair (2c onwards), ur bound to lose hair when you try to run fingers through hair, cuz that;ll indo hair curl clumps
I have curly hair

eh not really, if ur on the curlier side of hair (2c onwards), ur bound to lose hair when you try to run fingers through hair, cuz that;ll indo hair curl clumps
Can I pm you with a pic I took today I am paranoid. If I see I am balding I will shoot with rifle trough my head

I have curly hair
well the only way to say is just see if hair that falls on wash hair is increasing, and obv compare wet scalp to norwood scale JUST as a ref tho, everyones hair is thin when super wet

balding doesn't happen through shedding unless it's an actual disorder in which case it's temporally.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
what?

Up your protein although if it’s from the back then…
I have curly hair even when my hair was more healthy and thick I lost a lot of hairs. Especially because I only shampoo once a week

No more advice is needed guys. I already know my hair is not balding but damaged. I will cut my hair short and maybe get scalp treatment to get my hair lively again