How do i moneymax in a shithole?

gymislife

gymislife

Jfl sucks being a balkancel, most people here work from 9 to 5 for 300-500 euro wage a month

I've got no perspectives so idk what to, I thought about joining the army but they earn 400e a month.
Best way to moneymax here is with IT or something like becoming a lawyer but I'm too low iq for that.
What are some ways I can earn money online? I've got all the free time in the world so I'm willing to learn new skills.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Learn coding

Can I learn it online for free as a lowiqcel?
Coding isn't really that much about iq, a monkey could do it. And most of the people learn it for free online, only recently they've started actually teaching it at schools.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and gymislife
Acquire a skill that is in demand and high paying, preferably in another country like UK/USA/Scandinavia/Germany and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and gymislife
Can I learn it online for free as a lowiqcel?
Ye you can
Think about what you want to learn.
Codecademy is a good source to start

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Coding isn't really that much about iq, a monkey could do it. And most of the people learn it for free online, only recently they've started actually teaching it at schools.
Ye you can
Think about what you want to learn.
Codecademy is a good source to start
That's insane lifefuel for me tbh, I don't do anything so I can easily spend all day on learning how to code and I have no problem with isolating myself, but the thing is even if I learn programming languages, don't I need some degree to get a coder/programmer job?

That's insane lifefuel for me tbh, I don't do anything so I can easily spend all day on learning how to code and I have no problem with isolating myself, but the thing is even if I learn programming languages, don't I need some degree to get a coder/programmer job?
Not necessarily, you need a portfolio to show recruiters that you got the skills

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Learn programming and work remotely for a western company, you will live like a king in the Balkans like that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WBC323 and gymislife
move country

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
if you had will you woulda find the way shit thread

/thread

I will become a coder

thats why its useless and doesnt pay anymore, anyobyd does it

/thread

I will become a coder
gl gathering money in 5 yrs from now

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
if you have a good english just learn coding
good communication will affect the most of your earnings as a freelancer
speaking for experience
many indians out there coding but with bad english and they remain earning 3 dollars an hour while I earn 40-100 with just above average english and average coding skills

• +1
move to norway and get welfare, aprox $1700 a month

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

gl gathering money in 5 yrs from now
I dont think everyone does coding, most people try it, see they can’t understand shit then stop it.

and yh coding is medium term investment but it should take less than 5 yrs lol

if you have a good english just learn coding
good communication will affect the most of your earnings as a freelancer
speaking for experience
many indians out there coding but with bad english and they remain earning 3 dollars an hour while I earn 40-100 with just above average english and average coding skills
can I dm you bro

Jfl sucks being a balkancel, most people here work from 9 to 5 for 300-500 euro wage a month

I've got no perspectives so idk what to, I thought about joining the army but they earn 400e a month.
Best way to moneymax here is with IT or something like becoming a lawyer but I'm too low iq for that.
What are some ways I can earn money online? I've got all the free time in the world so I'm willing to learn new skills.
If you're born in balkan, your life is automatically set on difficult mode

• +1
Are you drunk or something? Coding is really difficult if you don't have the mentality of a programmer + you also need logic + A LOT of debugging and be able to solve problems is a must.

CODING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

I was a developer and I fucking hated my life so I moved to a consultant job + better payment JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
/thread

I will become a coder
OP if you learn to code you'll spend around a year learning, and then you'll be freelancing for pennies just to build your portfolio. After that you'll try to find a job and compete with thousands of pajeets literally doing the same thing. The market for entry level developers if brutal, and trying to get a job remotely as self taught is impossible if you haven't got a proper physical office job first.

I'd say go IT. It's easier than coding and according to you is a safer path.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
OP if you learn to code you'll spend around a year learning, and then you'll be freelancing for pennies just to build your portfolio. After that you'll try to find a job and compete with thousands of pajeets literally doing the same thing. The market for entry level developers if brutal, and trying to get a job remotely as self taught is impossible if you haven't got a proper physical office job first.

and specific recommendation, with average IQ and average ENG skills, how can I become digital nomad within 1-2months and move to SAE? (digital nomad = making at least 700 dollars per month location free)

and specific recommendation, with average IQ and average ENG skills, how can I become digital nomad within 1-2months and move to SAE? (digital nomad = making at least 700 dollars per month location free)
build apps that generates revenue, ecommerce, or literally anything that generates money online. but what the hell is wrong with you white people these days coping with their "imma travel the world" stuff. im in college and i met like 3 history, sociology, criminal justice majors with nothing to talk about in their life and nothing on their resume, but they always tell me they are going to travel the world. this is escapism and cope. traveling sounds cool and shit when youre young but you need a long term plan

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Evaluate what options are available to you career-wise and spend all your free time developing a skill. I’m talking about 100% dedication ie you come home, rail stimulants and sit at your desk learning for 10+ hours per day.

As other have said, coding/programming is a good one as the industry has low barriers to entry, unlike say, finance or engineering. Companies would be willing to hire you as long as you can demonstrate aptitude, or you can freelance or form a company/team with friends.

Coding is great because you can work from anywhere, and most people/companies in the West needing a product/app made would rather pay a team in the Balkan’s or Eastern europe a bit more money for better work, rather than roll the dice with hiring pajeets.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WBC323 and gymislife
IDK I did 2 years web dev and most people are complete dogshit at coding from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBiceps, DidntRead and 1 other person
build apps that generates revenue, ecommerce, or literally anything that generates money online. but what the hell is wrong with you white people these days coping with their "imma travel the world" stuff. im in college and i met like 3 history, sociology, criminal justice majors with nothing to talk about in their life and nothing on their resume, but they always tell me they are going to travel the world. this is escapism and cope. traveling sounds cool and shit when youre young but you need a long term plan
I dont give a f about traveling and digital nomad - its all about locationmax to sociallifemax and sexmax jfl

apps will take forever too build, ecommerce is not particurarly location-free
wished you had some more spiecific advice, but still thanks

TIme is extremely important to me, Im gonna turn 24 in 2 days, so time for jb's is running out as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Hedonists and degenerates who think traveling is a replacement for a personality.

Ecommerce can be a good start but it doesnt actually teach you marketable skills. The easier stuff to do, like dropshipping is also unstable and unreliable - I did $1.3M in revenue with good margins, and in 3 months it all went away in the blink of an eye once my niche got saturated, lol. This coronavirus/supply chain disruption shit has even more so illustrated how volatile ecomm is.

• +1
@Chico Chicowski @25thpercentile human @Lightbulb @goodman78 @eternal life @BigBiceps

It's BEYOND OVER for me!!! I looked for coding jobs here in my city and I couldn't rly find any, in that case my last resort is
tenor.gif

And then hope I'm reincarnated here
giphy.gif

• JFL
I dont give a f about traveling and digital nomad - its all about locationmax to sociallifemax and sexmax jfl

apps will take forever too build, ecommerce is not particurarly location-free
wished you had some more spiecific advice, but still thanks

TIme is extremely important to me, Im gonna turn 24 in 2 days, so time for jb's is running out as hell
just get a 30year old woman bro! more experienced

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 25thpercentile human and Chico Chicowski
Low key illegal activities girls love that

@Chico Chicowski @25thpercentile human @Lightbulb @goodman78 @eternal life @BigBiceps

It's BEYOND OVER for me!!! I looked for coding jobs here in my city and I couldn't rly find any, in that case my last resort is
tenor.gif

giphy.gif
if you have a sister 4+ give her to me so i can wife her and ill get you a greencard :)

• JFL
Reincarnoplasty by Dr. Douglas P. Sinn

oh you can’t even afford that either

Are you drunk or something? Coding is really difficult if you don't have the mentality of a programmer + you also need logic + A LOT of debugging and be able to solve problems is a must.

CODING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

I was a developer and I fucking hated my life so I moved to a consultant job + better payment JFL.
You don't have to be a master coder to land a job. Average iq is more than enough.

400 euro a month damn.
Thats like 3rd world income

• +1

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
Maybe in main city?

Agree with these guys. Barrier to entry for coding is super low, so competition is high.

Codecademy, freecodecamp, coding bootcamps, "code code code" is being pushed so much the market is saturated.

What I recommend you do OP is if you learn to code then start your own classes/coding bootcamp and sell the dream to your students that it will make them a shitton of money.

I work in digital marketing SEO and the industry is flooded with pajeets.. but guess what..

99.9999% are low iq retarded chancers who rely on scamming

• +1

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
I know that feeling bro.

move to norway and get welfare, aprox $1700 a month
This is legit advice, I am an unemployed Manlet living in Norway and just ordered my second brand new Ferrari.

• JFL
Become a stripper

You need face + toned body

Boom son MUH MORALS MUH MANNERS MUH HONOR

JFL money is money

• +1
You cannot make any money. It is all a lie.

steal