How do I slay SOLO in a club?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I’m bored tonight is it even worth going clubbing solo? I have tats now so I fit the fuck boy look. But idk how to act. Should I try it and what should my approach be?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, j05, diamondbill and 3 others
Haram

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, incelmogger, Bloatedcelbag and 3 others
I’m bored tonight is it even worth going clubbing solo? I have tats now so I fit the fuck boy look. But idk how to act. Should I try it and what should my approach be?
Ugly face
So don't bother unless you're looking for a 4/10 indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Myth, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Its a numbers game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna and Kristin
stand there have a good time look out for girls staring at you/giving IOI‘s then approach

brutal no friends pill

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Reformed
Once I went to a bar alone and random straight guy came to same table. He had bicycled all day and had a wine bottle in his bicycle bag. It was kinda fun. No girls. The bar was quite empty.

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Gonthar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Kristin, buflek and 1 other person
brutal no friends pill
I mog them to oblivion it’s not even funny. They don’t go clubbing bc they know they’re inferior. I wish I had BP friends irl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PotassiumMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, aleksander and Bloatedcelbag
Once I went to a bar alone and random straight guy came to same table. He had bicycled all day and had a wine bottle in his bicycle bag. It was kinda fun. No girls. The bar was quite empty.

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Gonthar
Cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
u have 6000 posts in less than 3 months jfl its far beyond over
it can't be over if it never fucking started

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Be a tall jacked chad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
The formula: 1) Be tall and good looking or tall and decent looking. IF not tall be very good looking and jacked and at least average height. 2) Be as low inihib as possible ask as many girls to dance and shit as possible try to maintain NT while doing this. Going alone is tough but if ur genetics are good enough u should pull some girls.

Be a tall jacked chad
The formula: 1) Be tall and good looking or tall and decent looking. IF not tall be very good looking and jacked and at least average height. 2) Be as low inihib as possible ask as many girls to dance and shit as possible try to maintain NT while doing this. Going alone is tough but if ur genetics are good enough u should pull some girls.

Literally me. Tell me what to actually do

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and SoundnVision
Ugly face
What makes you think that a 4/10 Indian is going to be attracted to an ugly face??

not according to the always clubbing muslims in the Cuk and germany/ we
or emirs/ saudi princes - just ask around :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
DC3A70A2 0586 4167 B552 33EB4F5AC1CE

just got this but muh I’m ugly. I’ll just slay off tinder then since no1 helping

Literally me. Tell me what to actually do
nigger stfu if you were that attractive you‘d know

if ure gl girls make it so obvious you cant miss it, theyll approach hover around you etc

nigger stfu if you were that attractive you‘d know

if ure gl girls make it so obvious you cant miss it, theyll approach hover around you etc
Oh u are so unaware it’s funny. Once u get looks, 50% of the other game is the way u act and that’s skill.

@wsada whatevr floats your boat........

• +1
Reactions: wsada
@wsada whatevr floats your boat........
I don't live in a coastal city I have no boat what does that mean is that an Insult!!

Oh u are so unaware it’s funny. Once u get looks, 50% of the other game is the way u act and that’s skill.
no you are unaware retard, youre coping insanely hard

you think youre gl but you arent, hence why you are oblivious to the fact that actual gl guys get approached in clubs

its literally that easy, you just have to stand there

you woudlnt know because youre actually a subhuman

i get approaches at manlet height, how do you cope?

no you are unaware retard, youre coping insanely hard

you think youre gl but you arent, hence why you are oblivious to the fact that actual gl guys get approached in clubs

its literally that easy, you just have to stand there

you woudlnt know because youre actually a subhuman

i get approaches at manlet height, how do you cope?
I’m not ugly tho + good pheno. U wanna see me?

not ugly but also not gl, sorry
6’6 and gymmaxed tho, just tell me what to do bro even if it’s something minor in the way u act. Muh just stand there that’s not useful

6’6 and gymmaxed tho, just tell me what to do bro even if it’s something minor in the way u act. Muh just stand there that’s not useful
alright

you dont have a high trust face and youre insanely tall on top which makes you even more intimidating

you have to show some approachability by smiling a lot and genuinely enjoying your time

talk with ppl at the bar etc and just vibe this'll also help you not fuck it up once youre talking to the girl

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
alright

you dont have a high trust face and youre insanely tall on top which makes you even more intimidating

you have to show some approachability by smiling a lot and genuinely enjoying your time

talk with ppl at the bar etc and just vibe this'll also help you not fuck it up once youre talking to the girl
So just talk with random guys who are drinking first? Then get the flow from there?

Also it’s just the pic btw I look way diff irl. If anything I look more like a cuck

So just talk with random guys who are drinking first? Then get the flow from there?
ye but dont do it for the sake of it, do it because youre genuinely having fun, women can smell desperation i shit you not so dont ever come of as someone whos there to get laid
Also it’s just the pic btw I look way diff irl. If anything I look more like a cuck
thats not good

• +1
ye but dont do it for the sake of it, do it because youre genuinely having fun, women can smell desperation i shit you not so dont ever come of as someone whos there to get laid

thats not good
Ok I’ll genuinely go out to go have a good time then, bc I’m bored anyway

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Ok I’ll genuinely go out to go have a good time then, bc I’m bored anyway
these were the best and most succesful nights for me, where youre just vibing

• +1
My slayer friend told me you just need to approach and kiss someone around your looks level. No one can hear you anyways. If you get rejected it means you need to lower your standards!

• Hmm...
these were the best and most succesful nights for me, where youre just vibing
I’m going to a club solo rn in another city bc I’ve never been to those. Literally gonna go and chill going in a few mins. Let’s see. At the end of the day I’m bored so nothing to lose

My slayer friend told me you just need to approach and kiss someone around your looks level. No one can hear you anyways. If you get rejected it means you need to lower your standards!
And then get kicked out

Ugly face
Nigga your like a 1/10 relax buddy. You got surgeries to go from -10 to.a solid 1.

• JFL
just go. You’ll regret not going. Make an excuse of where your friends went if people ask and just drink a lot of alcohol. Height is law in a club since it’s dim lighting so facial falios are not as visible. Once you drink enough you will become low inhib enough to dance and hopefully get approached or just approach yourself

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and incelmogger