How do I slay SOLO in a club?

Literally me. Tell me what to actually do
just go talk to them bro make small talk. If you like the vibes of the convo ask to dance or grab a drink. Its really not that hard. My ugly 5'10 friend has bitches touching him on his face whenever he goes up and strikes a convo its crazy. Its really not hard unless ur actually a manlet or actually ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
just go talk to them bro make small talk. If you like the vibes of the convo ask to dance or grab a drink. Its really not that hard. My ugly 5'10 friend has bitches touching him on his face whenever he goes up and strikes a convo its crazy. Its really not hard unless ur actually a manlet or actually ugly asf
Le ugly friend
Screenshot 20240106 150738 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
going clubbing solo is actually fun and a completely different experience to going with friends
if you go with friends most of the time you arent even gonna stay together

• +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
Once I went to a bar alone and random straight guy came to same table. He had bicycled all day and had a wine bottle in his bicycle bag. It was kinda fun. No girls. The bar was quite empty.

@BigJimsWornOutTires @Gonthar
Suspicious atmosphere there. No girls, only guys drinking and patting one another on their backs when one of them says, "Ugh, these jeans have to go." And poof, there goes his jeans.

Then the bartender reacts, "Mine was off this entire time!" He jumps up and everyone sees his junk bounce up with him.

The poor homeless bicycle wino has no idea what's going down as he sips his drink and everything begins wobbling. "Wha-wha-what the fuck," he drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes. The bartender runs to the entrance door and locks it. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
I mog them to oblivion it’s not even funny. They don’t go clubbing bc they know they’re inferior. I wish I had BP friends irl
My friends are so incredibly bluepilled it's torture to listen sometimes

As long as you're atleast HTN, which you are from the pic you sent me, if you just start dancing in a crowded part of the club with lots of girls one of them will start grinding on you or something, then you jusr kiss them and go from there.

No one will question where your friends are.

Clubbing solo is reserved for 6’5 roided chads only aka loox

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
nah on god he's LTN. He is white and jacked tho so that's prob why he gets success but still, he's objectively ugly. OP is tall so I'm trying to tell him assuming his face isn't subhuman slaying mtbs should be somewhat easy for him if he can communicate properly.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax