How do I start a successful Tiktok account with thirst traps? (I am chad)

B

beachdude123

Mistral
So I decided I want to start a tiktok account and make thirst traps to get JBs to follow me and gain a bit of status and possibly money from this. I want to know how I should go about starting the account.

I am 18 years old btw and look young and I am a chad prettyboy and have a very good jawline. I am also in the process of leaning out to my full potential I am already seeing abs but I am going to be hitting abs a lot to get them more visible and eventually make shirtless thirst traps too. Right now I will just use my face only.

What type of username should I use? I got no clue what to make my username right now. I want it to be something that will work for my tiktok getting lots of followers.

How should I go about getting more people to follow me? I am planning on using Wizz to give girls my tiktok because I get a lot of thirsty girls in my dms on that app and I could just give it to them

How do I make sure the tiktoks get seen by a lot of people? I could make comments in hot girls tiktoks and hopefully that will lead people to check out my profile. Let me know if you guys got any other ideas.

How many tiktoks should I post per day? I am planning on just looking at other prettyboys that have viral thirst traps and doing the same trends/sounds as them. I could also eventually do hairstyling vids in the future like a lot of prettyboys do on tiktok. (BTW I suck at lip syncing and I would be terrible at tiktok dances)

Anything you guys think would help me gain lots of followers on the app? So far I have never made a tiktok in my life.

TLDR: I need your guys' help trying to figure out the best way to go about starting a tiktok account up. My end goal would be hopefully to get a lot of followers and potentially gain some status and make some money from this maybe get some of those beauty brands to sponsor me and I can advertise their products like I see a lot of people doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, poopoohead, horizon and 1 other person
Also tag anyone that you think might be knowledgeable with this kind of stuff. High IQcels GTFIH

I am 18 years old btw and look young and I am a chad prettyboy and have a very good jawline.
G1 Odablock on Twitter: This dog is my spirt animal 😭  https://t.co/z9MzoRtzj3 / Twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, ascension, litaz and 5 others
Why would I waste my time typing this out if I wasn't being honest bruh. I mog all of these thirst trappers I see on tiktok getting tons of views and followers so I decided it's time for me to do it. Girls have told me in the past that I should make one I just thought it was too cringe but I don't care now I want to make cringy thirst traps

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and horizon
hop on trends

go on thirst traps
click sound
use that sound

do stitchs with more popular people that you mog

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and beachdude123
hop on trends

go on thirst traps
click sound
use that sound

do stitchs with more popular people that you mog
thanks cause I am just now learning what a stich is lmao

Call yourself thirstywizz

set your account age to 16

use popular sounds, upload daily, put your cashapp in bio, put your insta in your bio

doing this before graduating is aspie af tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS and Deleted member 23554
set your account age to 16

use popular sounds, upload daily, put your cashapp in bio, put your insta in your bio

doing this before graduating is aspie af tho tbh
haha thanks for the advice though for the age 16 idea. I will definitely do that now.

Got a target to doxmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS and pneumocystosis
You must learn to lip-sync as a minimum. Essential for tiktok. The actual dances aren't as needed though, as that's more of female thing.

Is everybody here young chads? My god am gonna go insane

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23554
So I decided I want to start a tiktok account and make thirst traps to get JBs to follow me and gain a bit of status and possibly money from this. I want to know how I should go about starting the account.

I am 18 years old btw and look young and I am a chad prettyboy and have a very good jawline. I am also in the process of leaning out to my full potential I am already seeing abs but I am going to be hitting abs a lot to get them more visible and eventually make shirtless thirst traps too. Right now I will just use my face only.

What type of username should I use? I got no clue what to make my username right now. I want it to be something that will work for my tiktok getting lots of followers.

How should I go about getting more people to follow me? I am planning on using Wizz to give girls my tiktok because I get a lot of thirsty girls in my dms on that app and I could just give it to them

How do I make sure the tiktoks get seen by a lot of people? I could make comments in hot girls tiktoks and hopefully that will lead people to check out my profile. Let me know if you guys got any other ideas.

How many tiktoks should I post per day? I am planning on just looking at other prettyboys that have viral thirst traps and doing the same trends/sounds as them. I could also eventually do hairstyling vids in the future like a lot of prettyboys do on tiktok. (BTW I suck at lip syncing and I would be terrible at tiktok dances)

Anything you guys think would help me gain lots of followers on the app? So far I have never made a tiktok in my life.

TLDR: I need your guys' help trying to figure out the best way to go about starting a tiktok account up. My end goal would be hopefully to get a lot of followers and potentially gain some status and make some money from this maybe get some of those beauty brands to sponsor me and I can advertise their products like I see a lot of people doing.
didnt read what you wrote but, #1 get a fyp full of pretty boys and chads making thirst traps and then recreate them, #2 study the alogrithm, know how long you should post, when to post, hastags to use, number of hastags. #3 the biggest thing is good quality and the SOUNDS YOU USE. atm I use a discord I pay 9$ per week. it shows me all the trending sounds out. although most of them arnt thrist trap sounds so youll have to find some on your own. last thing i should mention is its gonna be a huge waste of time, even if u get hella followers which you probably wont, you wont make money off of posting thrist traps. i have 250k on tiktok and have make no money becuase my niche is trash and I cant sell to my audience. (there are some other problems aswell) anyways goodluck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
didnt read what you wrote but, #1 get a fyp full of pretty boys and chads making thirst traps and then recreate them, #2 study the alogrithm, know how long you should post, when to post, hastags to use, number of hastags. #3 the biggest thing is good quality and the SOUNDS YOU USE. atm I use a discord I pay 9$ per week. it shows me all the trending sounds out. although most of them arnt thrist trap sounds so youll have to find some on your own. last thing i should mention is its gonna be a huge waste of time, even if u get hella followers which you probably wont, you wont make money off of posting thrist traps. i have 250k on tiktok and have make no money becuase my niche is trash and I cant sell to my audience. (there are some other problems aswell) anyways goodluck
Yeah I know you won't make money directly from tiktok most likely unless you were to get a sponsorship from some brand and advertise for them. What it can give you though is an easy way to get girls snapchats and it gives you some status too which increases SMV

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and pneumocystosis

post a picture of your dick