How do I stop binging

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I've been dieting for 2 months to lose some fat. In the past week, I've been binging everynight for some reason. My goal is 1800-1900 but at the end of the day I stuff my bloated ugly face with bread and cake. I didn't use to do this before, I'm getting sudden urges to eat shit for some reason at night. This has been happening everynight for the past week.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, BrahminBoss, Kebab Master and 1 other person
Dieting without exercise rarely works because exercise provides hormonal support for fat loss. If you are exercising, then your diet is probably not nutritious enough. Are you getting enough fat/protein/carbs or is your diet skewed in favor of one macronutrient? In addition, good sleep will make your hunger cycle more normal.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, mug and lonelycurry
Dieting without exercise rarely works because exercise provides hormonal support for fat loss. If you are exercising, then your diet is probably not nutritious enough. Are you getting enough fat/protein/carbs or is your diet skewed in favor of one macronutrient? In addition, good sleep will make your hunger cycle more normal.
I get tired after one set in the gym and end up sleeping for 2 hours, so no I don't excercise. I eat under 100 carbs and get like 100-130 grams of protein

• +1
Reactions: mug
Same problem. I cant stop eating. Be it the most filling food, I still eat junk after that. It might be the accumulated cortisol or low dopamine thats causing that

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mug and lonelycurry
you should just start lifting weights and eat high protein for 6 months to a year, then go on a long cut and then you'll sustain your leaner weight easier. if you try to cut fat then you'll slow down your metabolism, so stay high metabolism (bulk) either dirty bulk or slight surplus and then you will burn so much energy easily that when you are trained and strong the fat will melt off and you'll have lots of muscle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what do you mean by this
When your diet is lacking in one type of essential nutrient (protein, carb, fat, etc.), you will feel crappy even if you eat enough calories.

• +1
Same problem. I cant stop eating. Be it the most filling food, I still eat junk after that. It might be the accumulated cortisol or low dopamine thats causing that
R u as far as me

• +1
you should just start lifting weights and eat high protein for 6 months to a year, then go on a long cut and then you'll sustain your leaner weight easier. if you try to cut fat then you'll slow down your metabolism, so stay high metabolism (bulk) either dirty bulk or slight surplus and then you will burn so much energy easily that when you are trained and strong the fat will melt off and you'll have lots of muscle

i dont really know anything about dieting, but in my opinion its most progress is done in your head, as in, theres no mythical procedure that guarantees you wont get urges, to me te only thing you can really have control over is your mind, so this is what i did, and what i advise you to do, take the most disgusting picture of you you can, when you eat junk food take a selfie, no matter how much it hurts, do it, get this disgusting image and put it as your phone backround, phone lock screen, desktop wallpaper, this will remind you of what a mongoloid disgusting fat fuck you are and make your hate for yourself stronger than your desire for food, youll still want to eat, but youll also want to blow your head off, so it cancels it out and you do neither, it worked for me at least , its working currently, thats my take, sorry if im retarded

I've been dieting for 2 months to lose some fat. In the past week, I've been binging everynight for some reason. My goal is 1800-1900 but at the end of the day I stuff my bloated ugly face with bread and cake. I didn't use to do this before, I'm getting sudden urges to eat shit for some reason at night. This has been happening everynight for the past week.
for me drinking 3l of water everyday seems to not make me hungry anymore