How do I tell if I have shitty cheekbones?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
So I’m a bit confused, I often feel like my cheekbone projection is relatively good but I do retain a lot of fat in my cheek area which hides it. I also have a recessed upper maxilla and mandible. I’m planning to get bimax and wanted to address my cheekbones afterward. How do I tell if I have shitty projection?

pm me you retard

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
So I’m a bit confused, I often feel like my cheekbone projection is relatively good but I do retain a lot of fat in my cheek area which hides it. I also have a recessed upper maxilla and mandible. I’m planning to get bimax and wanted to address my cheekbones afterward. How do I tell if I have shitty projection?
Look in the mirror JFL?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, VenatorLuparius, jon_chase89 and 2 others
if you have recessed upper maxilla you probably have inferior zygomatic projection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
Look 3/4 in the pirror, if you have np ogee curve you're fcked

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Allornothing
Ogee curve. You can also check how subhuman your orbital vector is in side profile.

recessed maxilla = recessed everything
russiancel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Master_Race and Deleted member 17244
It's pretty obvious by lighting and evaluating your own 3/4 ogee curve (or lack of)

recessed maxilla = recessed everything

You wanna know something? If you show your profile to a non PSL autist, they would all say you have a normal side profile.

17244.jpg

Even with all the PSL knowledge, I still think you look just fine and need to mentalmaxx instead.

It's pretty obvious by lighting and evaluating your own 3/4 ogee curve (or lack of)
9EB1F081 645E 431D A68E 3C74549B448A

Is this a good OGEE curve? (Unfrauded and bloatcel in this pic btw)

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
You have a little bit of cheekbones, nothing insane. What matters the most imo is the frontal projection of your cheekbones, that's what gives you the undereye support.

Yeah not bad, hard to tell anyways because of the fat but if you lower bf or get buccal fat removal it will be more prominent
I’d refrain from buccal, atleast for me, as it’d make me hit the wall brutally. Yeah I’m just higher bf% rn and my short ramus makes me such a bloatcel. Thanks tho

I agree...
I’d refrain from buccal, atleast for me, as it’d make me hit the wall brutally. Yeah I’m just higher bf% rn and my short ramus makes me such a bloatcel. Thanks tho
Causes premature ageing and makes you look way older, lowering bf to about 12% is ideal but lazy looksmaxers can't be bothered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back