How do I write a good CV and personal statement for unicelling?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Should I use AI? Also obv what are some good larps to add in that can’t be checked necessarily if they’re true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, Lux, poopoohead and 2 others
lots of extracurriculars cant be checked, idk what uni ur applying to but if u want ivy or smn just lie about ur extras

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, socialcel and Reformed
lots of extracurriculars cant be checked, idk what uni ur applying to but if u want ivy or smn just lie about ur extras
Nah just some random unis I’m applying to. Can u give some easy larps on extracurriculars I can put on? Is that like charity shit or smth?

Nah just some random unis I’m applying to. Can u give some easy larps on extracurriculars I can put on? Is that like charity shit or smth?
check the common data set of the unis ur applying to bro, pick ur extras accordant to the importance levels in the common data set so that ur chances are higher, if u cant come up with any after checking the cds reply to me again i will try to help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Reformed
check the common data set of the unis ur applying to bro, pick ur extras accordant to the importance levels in the common data set so that ur chances are higher, if u cant come up with any after checking the cds reply to me again i will try to help
Tf is a common data set?

fraud as much as possible, like add that you've done volonteer work at x and y place doing this and that. add some jobs you never had like perhaps you worked at mcdonalds for 6 months if you have a gap somewhere

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, poopoohead and Reformed
Mid

They dont really care much about your CV in UNi- feel free to use AI

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, socialcel and Reformed
just ask your dad to donate a few M’s to the uni

• Love it
Reactions: Reformed
has the importance rate of different things in application proccess. seperate for every uni
Too low iq to interpret this
fraud as much as possible, like add that you've done volonteer work at x and y place doing this and that. add some jobs you never had like perhaps you worked at mcdonalds for 6 months if you have a gap somewhere
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking.
Mid

They dont really care much about your CV in UNi- feel free to use AI
Fr? My LTB English teacher makes it sound like it’s make or break for the unis ur applying to

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Making mine I asked for someone else's and copied the format & other attributes. ai can help

just write something very generic (low iq). And then, go to chatgpt, and ask him to make it more professional and fancier. It'll probably make it too fancy (overshoot), and then you can make it slightly more organic, or ask it to do it, rinse and repeat.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Only ur grades matter