How do muslim men come to terms with hoejabis?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Seriously you guys I don't understand how you can deal with the injustices that have been put on you. Every hijabi has had a bf, has had sex, been railed and most likely settles with you for marriage in the end - after their bfs dump them because they don't want them lol.

I don't understand this shit. You guys lower your gaze, remain virgins (some by choice, others not), you are experienceless, are stil KHHV all for Islam. But then you get put with a used up hoejabi who has sucked another man's dick. How do you not rage or lash out? Truthfully I would, and I'd just be a huge fucking degen and leave tbh. You're no better than an incel marrying a roastie tbh. You can cope and say your wife loves you, but lets be real, your arranged marriage happened because of what you can provide - not because she acc liked you. And what does she provide you? Used up vagina. You had to pay for that shit, you had to get a job, work hard, fast and pray. Whereas she gave her virgin pussy, her prime body, her youth, to another man for free. That man maybe less pure than you, he might not even be religious. But he had the best, whereas you got the scraps. You take care of his mess.

This injustice is cruel. I don't understand how you can survive with this shit.

Look at this bluepilled nonsense. If you are blackpilled then you know how wrong this is. Impure women can still get pure men, it's fucking over for muslimcels. I get mad just thinking of islamic women and how islamic culture has brainwashed men into thinking the women aren't whores.

Islam is largely a sham. Look @Xangsane he is a fucking huge homo, has had his ass penetrated by a non-muslim girl, has had pre-marital sex, etc. He is a faker too, but these people will only use their islamic identity to feel unique and to be apart of something. It's truly over for the ummah

tagging some people
@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @TRUE_CEL @thecel @buckchadley31

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 16275, Brownskink and 18 others
Most muslim men try to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deprived and 6 others
tagging some niggas I forgot by accident
@Tinydragon98 @stevielake @Anstrum95 @Chad1212 @Gargantuan @GandyIsNormie @zv1212 @1kisuke106

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 16853 and 1 other person
Most muslim men try to get pussy
my friend this is true, but a large proportion are religious and don't try. And even larger proportion are incels.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Its over!

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
nobody does that.
you're coping hard. Muslim women have sex, and have boyfriends. More often than not, they end up getting their arranged marriage betabux, who will tell the world how lucky he is to have such a wife and how islam helped him

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20652 and 3 others
But GL Muslim men are fuckbois.

So basically u talking about the 80% of Muslim men who are incel, and believe the lie of Abraham, because they will end up with a slut, who will tell them she wasn't a slut.

Isn't that the same for 90% of non Muslim men?? Just the lie is not fed to them so fervently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 20652 and 3 others
you're coping hard. Muslim women have sex, and have boyfriends. More often than not, they end up getting their arranged marriage betabux, who will tell the world how lucky he is to have such a wife and how islam helped him
No muslim man does that voluntairly. Generally dude is not be virgin too.
Or sometimes they get tricked into the lie that girl is virgin, in turkey some of them only give blowjobs and anal to remain "vIrGin"

Hijab was the real deal 10 year ago, now they arent much different from other people.

Tbh fuck hijab meme. Burqa or death. I am not even saying that to get some soy point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
But GL Muslim men are fuckbois.

So basically u talking about the 80% of Muslim men who are incel, and believe the lie of Abraham, because they will end up with a slut, who will tell them she wasn't a slut.

Isn't that the same for 90% of non Muslim men?? Just the lie is not fed to them so fervently
GL muslim men are rare, most muslim men look worse than me - and im fucking ugly.

For non-muslim men, at least they have sex, at least there isn't any delusions about her being a virgin, there is no expectation for you to act as a trad husband.

Muslim women truly reap the benefits of the alpha fux beta bux dynamic. Whore around in their youth and marry a man and guilt trip him into being a trad husband and providing for you. For whites this isn't as bad and whites are somewhat aware

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Danish_Retard
It term for Hijabi girl that dress badly despite of having hijab.

If muslim women have multiply guys etc. He is only doing it in secret. The parents will not allow them to have boyfriends.

GL muslim men are rare, most muslim men look worse than me - and im fucking ugly.

For non-muslim men, at least they have sex, at least there isn't any delusions about her being a virgin, there is no expectation for you to act as a trad husband.

Muslim women truly reap the benefits of the alpha fux beta bux dynamic. Whore around in their youth and marry a man and guilt trip him into being a trad husband and providing for you. For whites this isn't as bad and whites are somewhat aware
Yes like I said, it's worse for Muslim men.

Most Muslims are not ugly, most Turks, lebs, Syrians, Armenians, Azerbaijani, basically all that caucuses๏ผŒ morrocan, Algerian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian, afghan men are GL.

It's just india, pak, ba gladesh, and arab ones who r ugly man

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
No muslim man does that voluntairly. Sometimes dude might not be virgin too.
Or sometimes they tricked into the lie that girl is virgin, in turkey some of them only give blowjobs and anal to remain "vIrGin"

Hijab was the real deal 10 year ago, now they arent much different from other people.

Tbh fuck hijab meme. Burqa or death. I am not even saying that to get some soy point.
Ofc they don't do it voluntarily, they get tricked though. If islam is so real, why did pure man get with impure woman when koran said it wouldn't be like this?
Hijab is a meme yeah

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brownskink and Tallooksmaxxer

Most Muslims are not ugly, most Turks, lebs, Syrians, Armenians, Azerbaijani, basically all that caucuses๏ผŒ morrocan, Algerian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian, afghan men are GL.

It's over for muslim men. In the UK most muslims are south asian too

Middle easter people fucking mogs. They look masculine.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, shave, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 1 other person
Brutal pill for muslimcels, this is why I left it. But to be honest with you many "muslim" guys I knew were dating girls, it's common on both sides not just girls

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, fauxfox and 2 others
If islam is so real, why did pure man get with impure woman when koran said it wouldn't be like this?
Pretty retarded take bro.

Firstly, muslims dont reap their rewards in this world. So there is no guarantee here that if you are true muslim you will never ever have problems.

And secondly Allah never said "just worship me i will take care of the rest, you dont need to use your mind in this world"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink, OnlyWs, shave and 5 others

Firstly, muslims dont reap their rewards in this world. So there is no guarantee here that if you are true muslim you will never ever have problems.

And secondly Allah never said "just worship me i will take care of the rest, you dont need to use your mind in this world"
firstly it says that pure women and pure men stay together and impure women and impure men are together. It mentions nothing of the next world.
Secondly how do you "use your brain" when it comes to shit like this? Girls can lie about their virginity status and you'd only find out AFTER marriage.

Secondly how do you "use your brain" when it comes to shit like this? Girls can lie about their virginity status and you'd only find out AFTER marriage.
idk bro you can do a background check some how.
firstly it says that pure women and pure men stay together and impure women and impure men are together. It mentions nothing of the next world.
Actually history is important to understand the quran.

This ayah was revelated after the Event of Ifk.

In this event, a few women accused Aisha for adultery. So this ayah means as "muhammed is pure and aisha deserves him because she is pure too".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brownskink, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person

@subhuman to mtn @Baldingman1998 @FailedNormieManlet
whats funny men?

• +1
idk bro you can do a background check some how.

Actually history is important to understand the quran.

This ayah was revelated after the Event of Ifk.

In this event, a few women accused Aisha for adultery. So this ayah means as "muhammed is pure and aisha deserves him because she is pure too".
no background check bro, even the parents don't fkin know.

JFL, he is still using the fact his wife is pure as evidence of him being pure. Which makes no sense, due to reasons stated

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Tallooksmaxxer
i agree with 90% of what you have to say, the only part i disagree with is the verse that you call a bluepilled cope. you have to realize that islam is a difficult subject, some things are meant to be taken literally, some figuratively. in regards to the quran this holds true too. the part about impure women are for impure men and pure women for pure men is about people from the earlier times, obviously it doesnt apply anymore, like you say now even impure women get pure men and the inverse is also true: impure men get pure women. its absolutely messed up man, and it resonates with me because the oneitis i had came from a strict background and she seemed religious and all that, didnt know her much but i was told she had a bf. could have been a lie of course but still. point is, if she had a bf then it was most likely an impure man because the only way an impure man can get a pure woman is because he is good looking and that just proves that looks are more important than piety for islamic women. it sucks but its the truth. what you said regarding how it makes you rage.. it would make me rage too. thats why im staying away from an arranged marriage because ill end up with a used up hole for sure, whether she had sex with 1 guy or with 10, or 100, it makes no difference. a pussy becomes used up after one fuck session. dude i would even rage if i got wife through an arranged marriage and i find out she had given someone else a blowjob before or she got fingered.. immediate divorce from my side. lifes so messed up for non-chaddams.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Copeful, chinpilled69 and 1 other person

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Tallooksmaxxer and FailedNormieManlet
i agree with 90% of what you have to say, the only part i disagree with is the verse that you call a bluepilled cope. you have to realize that islam is a difficult subject, some things are meant to be taken literally, some figuratively. in regards to the quran this holds true too. the part about impure women are for impure men and pure women for pure men is about people from the earlier times, obviously it doesnt apply anymore, like you say now even impure women get pure men and the inverse is also true: impure men get pure women. its absolutely messed up man, and it resonates with me because the oneitis i had came from a strict background and she seemed religious and all that, didnt know her much but i was told she had a bf. could have been a lie of course but still. point is, if she had a bf then it was most likely an impure man because the only way an impure man can get a pure woman is because he is good looking and that just proves that looks are more important than piety for islamic women. it sucks but its the truth. what you said regarding how it makes you rage.. it would make me rage too. thats why im staying away from an arranged marriage because ill end up with a used up hole for sure, whether she had sex with 1 guy or with 10, or 100, it makes no difference. a pussy becomes used up after one fuck session. dude i would even rage if i got wife through an arranged marriage and i find out she had given someone else a blowjob before or she got fingered.. immediate divorce from my side. lifes so messed up for non-chaddams.
respect bro, I realised it was over for me too and now feel more free. I've no longer got this pressure of getting married and having kids early on my shoulders. I can finally live life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
"Muslim" guy at the college party after smoking a joint and slamming a beer on the table "Bro, is there pepperoni on that pizza? You know i cant fucking eat pork bro wtf!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, shave, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
because you are "blackpilled" yet so bluepilled
cope. i still think only thing that matters for earth is looks and money.
no background check bro, even the parents don't fkin know.

JFL, he is still using the fact his wife is pure as evidence of him being pure. Which makes no sense, due to reasons stated
There is no promised thing to an individual muslim in this world. This is a world of test.

btw for the bg check ideall you want to marry with a woman you know.

• +1
Reactions: Brownskink and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
How to fuck hoejabis? They're not on tinder but I see tons IRL.

Thanks for tag but Iโ€™m Baptist Christian

Muslims on the US are different especially black Muslims who converted because of prison or NOI. In my city the women still have babies out of wedlock and have only fans. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, Michael Myers and 1 other person
the part about impure women are for impure men and pure women for pure men is about people from the earlier times, obviously it doesnt apply anymore,
cope bro.

Allah meant that its the ideal way. Sometimes you cant get what you deserve.

• +1

Muslims on the US are different especially black Muslims who converted because of prison or NOI. In my city the women still have babies out of wedlock and have only fans. :ogre:
American muslims = meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Michael Myers
cope bro.

Allah meant that its the ideal way. Sometimes you cant get what you deserve.
i was theorizing only, because it definitely does not reflect todays society with all the whoring around and shit. your theory makes sense as well.

• +1

average islamic woman in the west

• +1
@subhuman to mtn @Baldingman1998 @FailedNormieManlet
whats funny men?
"just worship me i will take care of the rest, you dont need to use your mind in this world"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
No muslim man does that voluntairly. Generally dude is not be virgin too.
Or sometimes they get tricked into the lie that girl is virgin, in turkey some of them only give blowjobs and anal to remain "vIrGin"

Just move to Afghanistan boyo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Moggie
average islamic woman in the west
Women of all religions can be promiscuous because itโ€™s on their DNA.

Thatโ€™s why in some forms of Christianity the woman gets her tubes tied after sheโ€™s 18.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Brownskink, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Women of all religions can be promiscuous because itโ€™s on their DNA.

Thatโ€™s why in some forms of Christianity the woman gets her tubes tied after sheโ€™s 18.
yeah but the thing is, the women from other religions dont larp as a pious woman who isnt a degenerate. in islam this is very, very common. even the biggest whore will larp as a good bitch lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brownskink, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, fauxfox and 1 other person
Look @ /data/avatars/s/14/14226.jpg?1660344927 @Xangsane he is a fucking huge homo, has had his ass penetrated by a non-muslim girl
can't forget his muslim sister that LARPed as an adoptee to whore around without being associated with islam

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Seriously you guys I don't understand how you can deal with the injustices that have been put on you. Every hijabi has had a bf, has had sex, been railed and most likely settles with you for marriage in the end - after their bfs dump them because they don't want them lol.

I don't understand this shit. You guys lower your gaze, remain virgins (some by choice, others not), you are experienceless, are stil KHHV all for Islam. But then you get put with a used up hoejabi who has sucked another man's dick. How do you not rage or lash out? Truthfully I would, and I'd just be a huge fucking degen and leave tbh. You're no better than an incel marrying a roastie tbh. You can cope and say your wife loves you, but lets be real, your arranged marriage happened because of what you can provide - not because she acc liked you. And what does she provide you? Used up vagina. You had to pay for that shit, you had to get a job, work hard, fast and pray. Whereas she gave her virgin pussy, her prime body, her youth, to another man for free. That man maybe less pure than you, he might not even be religious. But he had the best, whereas you got the scraps. You take care of his mess.

This injustice is cruel. I don't understand how you can survive with this shit.

View attachment 1827391

Look at this bluepilled nonsense. If you are blackpilled then you know how wrong this is. Impure women can still get pure men, it's fucking over for muslimcels. I get mad just thinking of islamic women and how islamic culture has brainwashed men into thinking the women aren't whores.

Islam is largely a sham. Look @Xangsane he is a fucking huge homo, has had his ass penetrated by a non-muslim girl, has had pre-marital sex, etc. He is a faker too, but these people will only use their islamic identity to feel unique and to be apart of something. It's truly over for the ummah

tagging some people
@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @ArvidGustavsson @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @TRUE_CEL @thecel @buckchadley31
The verse is right because women under a premodern Sharia system are not the hypergamous monster they are today. During those based Sharia times, Muslim women didn't have the right to be whores. Hence, the chaste aspect.

Of course, today Sharia is a thing of the past, and Mozlem girls are prolly just as hypergamous (and slutty) as their non-Mozlem counterparts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
They literally just aren't aware man. Hoejabis are all about appearances, they hide what they do. They fuck dudes but never let them be seen with one outside. Both Muslim men and women in the West are very hypocritical when it comes to premarital sex, dudes tell me they're still Muslim with they drink beer do drugs and fuck random women.

EDIT:
I remember this one Bangladeshi girl in my highschool who I sat next to. We were like 15. She came to class with hickies on her neck and a scarf that mostly covered them and I heard her whispering to other girls about how her bf was so rough. Mad me think "wtf" because I had seen this SAME GIRL at the Mosque on Eid (obviously with hijab) and I thought she was somewhat religious.

Every Islamic girl who grows up in the West will grow to hate Islam. She sees her white friends enjoying their lives, being with different men and partying. Islam is poorly designed for the modern world. It only works when people are uneducated, low IQ and can't see how much better non-Muslim's lives are.
This is part of why I left the religion, whoever designed it wasn't too bright.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
You're fault for LTRing a dirty shitskin

Why would they care? Those hoes don't represent them and are going to burn in hell for their degeneracy. It's not the muslim man's job to enact Allah's punishment on sinners.

• +1
Reactions: Brownskink and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
I have decided, I am not getting a Muslim wife from west.
It has to be from back home.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brownskink, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Deprived and 2 others