How do muslim men come to terms with hoejabis?

What does this have to do with the comment lmao looks like the piggy is panicking cuz he's got nothing. This is the 100th time I'm aacknowledging the fact that Muslim whores exist like everywhere else. what's your point? My point is that there is a higher percentage of virgin foids within Islam, more chaste ones lmao I've said that many times but it looks like you're not addressing that cuz its true:LOL:
Cope most muslim girls are BIGGER whore

You are the nigger here

lol if you think those women there are better :feelskek: only relatively but you will still be lucky if you find someone whos not had sex before
they'd have sex asap if they had the chance ye, but they're still virigns

they'd have sex asap if they had the chance ye, but they're still virigns
thats cope, man, the "good" ones save themselves for a good looking guy, they usually lose their virginity to this person because they think they will end up marrying them, they feel they have to give their pussy to make the good looking guy stick around. some stick around afterwards, some leave.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
in my secular country with 95 % muslims ,being chaste now is obsolete, even when being a virgin" they take it up the ass and do blowjobs ofcourse. Also, hymen restoration is a thing here. If expats want some chaste girl, she is going to lie about being a virgin and go to a gynecologist for hymen restoration. It's all cope with western influence.