How do non-Arab muslimcels not feel absolutely ashamed of themselves?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
How are you niggas so fucking stupid? Your cuck religion has you dumb bastards MANDATED to pray in Arabic. You reference your cuck God in Arabic. Your cuck Quran is ONLY valid in Arabic. Your cuck “surahs” (also Arabic word) can ONLY be recited in Arabic .

How have you no shame of your abysmally low IQ? May you rot in the hell that you deserve for choosing to follow such a blatantly fraudulent cult.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
You believe in a 3 in 1 God, your God was conceived by God and was birthed by the Mother of God, your God also killed himself so other people could be forgiven

You’re calling Islam cucked but the most cucked thing you could do is kill yourself so other Men go home to fuck their wives whilst your 3 in 1 God crucifies himself, if that’s not cucked then I don’t know what is

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress, lemonnz and 2 others
Your outburst does not change the fact that your final prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) is a cuck pedophile who got poisoned to a slow and torturous death like the dog that he is and he is currently in eternal hellfire—alongside his pagan parents and moon god allah. They’re all patiently waiting for you. Mashallah

Everyone is going to speak Arabic in jahannam, mashallah

Your outburst does not change the fact that your final prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) is a cuck pedophile who got poisoned to a slow and torturous death like the dog that he is and he is currently in eternal hellfire—alongside his pagan parents and moon god allah. They’re all patiently waiting for you. Mashallah
There’s no evidence backing up your vulgar claim

Whatever counter-argument I display in front of you, you’ll just cope and use your bible as sufficient evidence for any argument you send back, your religion has made you narcissistic and neurotic

You won’t be able to prove this claim without using your bible(s)

- Description of the Holy Trinity isn’t able to be explained without using the Bible, it is considered negligent in explaining the existence of your God

- If God is believed to be omnipotent which you Christ cucks believe (Genesis 1:1), then how was he able to be crucified and tortured on the cross

I could go on and on

@Fiqh @Hamdan

IMG 6077
Christfags aren’t any better

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
There’s no evidence backing up your vulgar claim

Whatever counter-argument I display in front of you, you’ll just cope and use your bible as sufficient evidence for any argument you send back, your religion has made you narcissistic and neurotic

You won’t be able to prove this claim without using your bible(s)

- Description of the Holy Trinity isn’t able to be explained without using the Bible, it is considered negligent in explaining the existence of your God

- If God is believed to be omnipotent which you Christ cucks believe (Genesis 1:1), then how was he able to be crucified and tortured on the cross

I could go on and on

@Fiqh @Hamdan

It’s over for you lobotomized animals

🪐 🕋 🏃🏿‍♂️

How are you niggas so fucking stupid? Your cuck religion has you dumb bastards MANDATED to pray in Arabic. You reference your cuck God in Arabic. Your cuck Quran is ONLY valid in Arabic. Your cuck “surahs” (also Arabic word) can ONLY be recited in Arabic .

How have you no shame of your abysmally low IQ? May you rot in the hell that you deserve for choosing to follow such a blatantly fraudulent cult.
When my friends asked me why I won’t convert to Islam I said “because I’m not a fucking Arab, you pray in Arab, you read Arab, your gods and prophets are all Arab, everything is Arab supremacy in your religion and world, for me to become Muslim would mean me admitting Arab supremacy, which I cannot allow as ONLY I AM SUPERIOR”

• +1
You believe in a 3 in 1 God, your God was conceived by God and was birthed by the Mother of God, your God also killed himself so other people could be forgiven

You’re calling Islam cucked but the most cucked thing you could do is kill yourself so other Men go home to fuck their wives whilst your 3 in 1 God crucifies himself, if that’s not cucked then I don’t know what is
Big words coming from the religon that spent 300 years getting their shit rkt by 60k Frankish soldiers during the crusade. You Muzzies are weak as shit one Christian is worth 10 of you just ask the latins

• +1

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why do Christians paint Jesus as a white man with brown hair and blue eyes if he was really an ethnic Semitic, brown Jew with a big nose, black hair and black eyes? Christianity is an endless list of inconsistencies. Only Judaism and Islam have coherence as a religion, Christianity is something like dungeons and dragons. religion created by a rebellious Jew, adopted by the Romans, creating their own version, absolutely altering the word of Jesus and then passing through the filter of the Saxons. It doesn't have the slightest credibility. No disrespect, but it's hard to take her seriously with all those contradictions.

• Ugh..