How do people get such high Snapchat scores?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Serious, I just had to fraud mine to like 44,000 because some girls from tinder use it and it took me tons of spam clicking from Snapchat spam groups of people doing the same thing.

Do you guys snap your friends every single day or what? I used to think I was averagely social but after seeing my friends snap scores I realize I’m more incel than I thought. I legit had 3k. I basically never use snap because I text and use telegram. But damn. My close friends have low scores but extended friends have tons, it’s like they just message each other continuously on there.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wificonnector, Xangsane and 2 others
Serious, I just had to fraud mine to like 44,000 because some girls from tinder use it and it took me tons of spam clicking from Snapchat spam groups of people doing the same thing.

Do you guys snap your friends every single day or what? I used to think I was averagely social but after seeing my friends snap scores I realize I’m more incel than I thought. I legit had 3k. I basically never use snap because I text and use telegram. But damn. My close friends have low scores but extended friends have tons, it’s like they just message each other continuously on there.
just have friends lmao

I hate snapchat its such a pointless app. My main social media is instagram. Literally all other social medias mog snapchat.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 28904, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
I larped mine up to 300k it gives an alright ego boost when you scoremog a girl

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Cuz they had it since middle school/high school and have all of their acquaintances added

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and Kristin
I hate snapchat its such a pointless app. My main social media is instagram. Literally all other social medias mog snapchat.
it's better for messaging than insta imo but Instagram just mogs so much harder for posts

Cuz they had it since middle school/high school and have all of their acquaintances added
Pretty much this. If you started one of those god awful streaks with even just like 10 acquaintances you could get your snap insanely high

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SntDomistheRealChad and TeenAscender

they're NPCs who spend all day on the app, even in class. they're constantly interrupted by a barrage of notifications that more often than not consist of irrelevant messages. spend your time elsewhere, snap scores are designed to drive more engagement (and in turn, more wasted time) on the app

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
jfl if u actually think snap scores matter

i literally deleted my 200k score acc to start over, current 8k. it looks cooler if your not a social media degen, especially if your not a zoomer

I just added like 100 random foids. Some of them deleted me. But I have 100+ streaks with like 50 of em

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Start a chat with a foid saying "am so bored let's play snap game"...and exchange goofy selfies with description for each like roasting each other ..works for me well

Imagine socializing

Haven't used it since 2021, and my snap score is like 3k (opened an account in 2013)

Telegram is popular in your country?

imagine someone using this forum or reddit obsessively, ranting and raving with posts, checking notifications constantly, having dm conversations going on, following top posters and their stories

now imagine they were NT and used snap chat and instagram instead of looksmax, discord, reddit ect.

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier, Danish_Retard and Xangsane