How do y’all find decent hair stylist?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
In my town it seems like the only barbers for men are shitty chains who charge like $20 to give everybody the same shitty normie fade.

I asked my barber to layer my haircut (trying to get a fringe with my fine hair). He looked at me like I asked him give me brain surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, GalacticHero and TheDragon
In my town it seems like the only barbers for men are shitty chains who charge like $20 to give everybody the same shitty normie fade.

I asked my barber to layer my haircut (trying to get a fringe with my fine hair). He looked at me like I asked him give me brain surgery.
Yea its a real issue. No one actually knows what the hell they are doing. You might need to look up a female salon instead of these dumbass barbers. Grow your hair out and pay an overpriced female hairsalon/stylist. Its the only option ive come across.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Yea its a real issue. No one actually knows what the hell they are doing. You might need to look up a female salon instead of these dumbass barbers. Grow your hair out and pay an overpriced female hairsalon/stylist. Its the only option ive come across.
Can a woman’s salon handle that? I went to one once and the messed up my cut

cutting your hair yourself is the best way to exactly have what you want

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon