How do you cope with being compared to an ugly person

D

Deleted member 29690

Iron
I get compared to this truecel youtuber at school a lot, shit makes me suicidal but I pretend not to care. like for no reason there like hey you know you remind me of this disgusting truecel freak of nature. And I can't even cope and say the person who said it is just retarded because multiple people who have never met or influenced each other say the same shit so it has to be true. over for you if you consistently get compared to ugly subhumans:fuk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 24278 and 6 others

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Looksmaxx bro :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690 and Deleted member 29167
I got compared to Ryan Gosling, Daniel Radcliffe and Drake Bell back in school and university. They all are either deformed or just ugly. Imagine being compared to Jordan Barrett or a Brad Pitt at least.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and It'snotover
I got compared to Ryan Gosling, Daniel Radcliffe and Drake Bell back in school and university. They all are either deformed or just ugly. Imagine being compared to Jordan Barrett or a Brad Pitt at least.
That's the dream but you still get compared to htn moggers so it's all good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
which youtuber?

ryan gosling is chad SMV

I get compared to this truecel youtuber at school a lot, shit makes me suicidal but I pretend not to care. like for no reason there like hey you know you remind me of this disgusting truecel freak of nature. And I can't even cope and say the person who said it is just retarded because multiple people who have never met or influenced each other say the same shit so it has to be true. over for you if you consistently get compared to ugly subhumans:fuk:
who is that truecel youtuber

I was compared once to Sacha Baron Cohen in Borat.

I almost roped

I am ugly.

You don't cope, you go ER and appear on the news

Brutal, I used to get compared to the indian guy in life of pi

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad
Ok chad
Brutal, I used to get compared to the indian guy in life of pi

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived