How do you cope with the fact that you have a long midface or other unfixable failos?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Ever since I discovered PSL it feels like becoming Chad is my God given right but I have a long midface so it's impossible. There's a huge difference between having zero unfixable failos and having one. If you are here and have zero unfixable failos at least there's hope for you.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
how do i cope beeing a manlet ? midface is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne, Pietrosiek and 3 others
I hardmew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Ever since I discovered PSL it feels like becoming Chad is my God given right but I have a long midface so it's impossible. There's a huge difference between having zero unfixable failos and having one. If you are here and have zero unfixable failos at least there's hope for you.
Ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
By roping
Fixes all failos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
It depends

i have fixable failos but no surgeon will ever perform anything on me since I’m already good enough, but not enough for me. Like I have very short limbs but no surgeon will ever perform limb lengthening on me since I’m already 6’2/6’3, same goes for my 52mms wide mouth, no one is gonna perform commisuroplasty on me since it’s already average in size even if it looks like shit on my wide face

the only solution is to ask some unethical/blackpilled surgeon like eppley, but that jew is a fucking thief, his prices are unreal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
52mms wide mouth
i have 52 mm too, don't give me suicefuel, it looks like shit too...
I bet still Jeppley will do it

nvm i read the whole message

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
  • +1
Just look up pics with people with gfs etc similar to you. If they can do it you could do it too, in theory

• +1
is there an app to measure all that stuff or do you just do it yourself with paint or some shit?

• +1
I could've sworn you had said you were ethnic, huh
I pretty much look like what you'd expect a Nordic guy to look like but with brown hair.

I use Harrison Ford as my PSL "idol" because I have the same ratios and coloring as him. My pheno is also pretty similar but more Nordic of course. He also has a longish midface.
is there an app to measure all that stuff or do you just do it yourself with paint or some shit?
I used a ruler jfl but tried to be as accurate as possible and measured several times, the longest I measured was .9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
My morph with jaw implants and a rhinoplasty got into beautifulpeople.com even with my 55mm IPD and long midface so I know I can at least become average looking with my midface

• +1
I pretty much look like what you'd expect a Nordic guy to look like but with brown hair.

I use Harrison Ford as my PSL "idol" because I have the same ratios and coloring as him. My pheno is also pretty similar but more Nordic of course. He also has a longish midface.

I used a ruler jfl but tried to be as accurate as possible and measured several times, the longest I measured was .9
I must have confused you with another user, someone on here was complaining about being an ethnic in a northern European country.

• +1
Long midface is fixable.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and TheAscendedOne
Most of the time it's caused by downwards growth, long philtrum and low interpupillary distance. All of these can be fixed or improved to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, retard and Deleted member 4310
Most of the time it's caused by downwards growth, long philtrum and low interpupillary distance. All of these can be fixed or improved to some extent.
I should have said this in op but my upper lip is waaaay more prominent than my lower lip so a lip lift would look comical on me but sure, a lip lift could save a long midface.

I have no downwards growth, just a long midface and my ipd is normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I should have said this in op but my upper lip is waaaay more prominent than my lower lip so a lip lift would look comical on me but sure, a lip lift could save a long midface.

I have no downwards growth, just a long midface and my ipd is normal
I think there are doctors who can do a lip lift without impacting the upper lip size. I could be wrong though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
I think there are doctors who can do a lip lift without impacting the upper lip size. I could be wrong though.
Legit lifefuel is this is true, i'll look into it.

• +1
I hardmew
Mew so hard your tongue takes the shape of the roof of your mouth theory
Images 56

• +1
lower third shotgun round implant

some buckshot fillers injected too if the first fails

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and lookismfugee
lefort 4
lower third shotgun round implant

some buckshot fillers injected too if the first fails
indeed. kurt cobain implants from eppley are insane ngl

• +1
I’ll probably suicide when I’m a bit older and even invasive surgery fails to save my subhuman midface and fwhr. You’re right, there’s a huge difference between being blackpilled and knowing that your flaws are fixable compared to having completely unfixable flaws.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4310
what if you got a lip lift GIVING YOU a gummy smile on purpose , then got a lefort fixing the gummy smile, thus shortening your midface. So you end up with a shorter philtrum and shorter midface both at once.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, lookismfugee and 2 others
what if you got a lip lift GIVING YOU a gummy smile on purpose , then got a lefort fixing the gummy smile, thus shortening your midface. So you end up with a shorter philtrum and shorter midface both at once.
giphy.gif

300 IQ move, son. I'm indeed mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 678 and Deleted member 4310
You just found a glitch in the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 678
4d chess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
actually this has already been done on a woman with a very subhuman philtrum. i think i posted this here last year.
that's my "plan" as well for my .93 midface ratio.

• +1
So it's over if you have a long midface and short philtrum.

• +1
  • +1