How do you guys cope with not having an asian gf ?

Tf were you doing there? Usually when I think of people visiting Thailand I imagine fat balding white men. Was it a family trip?
Yes with my mum, her boyfriend at the time and my 10 year old sister. Lots of balding white men. I was ready to knock the locals out should they try amything weird with me.
oof chad!
Hey lads :chad: here

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
I just want my mum to be happy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
I was in Thailand last year when I was 15, no joke all the ladyboys wanted my dick(srs) had to evacuate the premises as quickly as possible. But I was forced to stay till my mum left, in the meantime I played pool with one of them, she was pretty chill, she kept touching my arms and one of her friends grabbed my arse. I rate the overall experience a 6 out of 10. I'd probably do it again when I'm older.
:lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::LOL: mirin hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel, UltraExtremeIntense and ElliotRodgerJr
i never had a thing for them, i want latina with a phat ass

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
Gross

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Time Travel
@manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Time Travel
there's nothing but niggers here. and Sicilians. who are also niggers. wtf I'm surrounded by niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Autist and ElliotRodgerJr
Never been attracted to gooks and chinks tbf ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Time Travel, Autist, Ritalincel and 2 others
If i had a gook gf id turn her into my own personal punching bag

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, androidcel, Autist and 2 others
Big cope sea they fuck guyd because they are white. Most people dont go to central asia because it shit and japan and south korea they love white men there

i live in SEA. The only coping going on is the dummies who actually believe in fairy tales about places where a 4 can fuck a 8 without paying for it or being famous.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Time Travel and ElliotRodgerJr
You can have a girlfriend of any race you desire. You just have to be patient and put yourself out there!
:)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, Autist, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: Time Travel
I hate garlic

Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel

• +1