How do you know when you are mewing to be exact

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
Well most likely people have tried mewing and don't even know if they are doing it right but they actually can not
Mewing does work but not everyone's doing it right so im reaching out to people that got results from mewing
How do you do it right
Personally if the back of my tounge touches behind my tounge i immidentaly can not breathe
So saying slide up the tounge dosent work
And I'm left not knowing if I mew or not
I recently started the smile and swallow technique but the more I'm doing it the weaker my mouth area is so it's actually getting hard
And a person can honestly get rid of neck fat by moving his tounge up 2cm without even mewing
And this frequently happens with me and I'm actually wondering will i ever be able to mew
Please help me and others with the same problem

you are mewing properly when your under chin dont look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
you are mewing properly when your under chin dont look subhuman
I addressed this and it's possible to lose your under chin by pressing the front of your tounge actually up

If you do not feel pressure in your nose 24/7 and your cheekbones don't hurt when you touch them, then you're not doing it right.

I feel all the pressure and pain and I'm 21, so I could be in for a great ascension. I will post progress pics if drastic changes occur. So far I've had only slight changes in my face.

If you do not feel pressure in your nose 24/7 and your cheekbones don't hurt when you touch them, then you're not doing it right.
Why do you say that can you elaborate

Why do you say that can you elaborate
If you want results, you should be hard mewing, which is exerting conscious pressure on the roof of your mouth. You have to be pushing up and not simply resting the tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7, even in your sleep. If your tongue fits on the whole palate, then you should be feeling pressure on your maxilla 24/7 or at least some tingling in your nose. It's basically like braces for your maxilla and you have to constantly do it if you want results.

If you want results, you should be hard mewing, which is exerting conscious pressure on the roof of your mouth. You have to be pushing up and not simply resting the tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7, even in your sleep. If your tongue fits on the whole palate, then you should be feeling pressure on your maxilla 24/7 or at least some tingling in your nose. It's basically like braces for your maxilla and you have to constantly do it if you want results.
I simply don't know how to mew nonetheless hard mew

I simply don't know how to mew nonetheless hard mew
I struggle with putting all of my tongue on my roof, but i should learn as i’m only 17

I feel all the pressure and pain and I'm 21, so I could be in for a great ascension. I will post progress pics if drastic changes occur. So far I've had only slight changes in my face.
Just like the ascension you made from chewing that you never seem to be able to send in the PM’s?

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123